One step closer to my gf orgasming? (she has never O'd and is 23 years old!)

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by jimmytucan, Mar 3, 2008.

1. jimmytucan

jimmytucan New Member

Hey guys, I've posted here before (about a year ago) and was asking for help because my gf has actually *never* orgasmed before. Well, the other night we were fooling around again and something different happened.. let me explain:

I pulled the hood of her clitoris up higher and spread that whole area so that the clit was popping out (skin around was stretched outwards) and I started rubbing her clit really fast with 1 finger.... then all of a sudden, a lot of clear liquid (it was like vaginal juice, it looked like clear water, or like sweat) came pouring out... but it didn't like *shoot* outwards like in some squirt video's I have seen.. it just drenched her whole vaginal area like someone turned on the tap....

I didn't see her vagina or anything contract over and over again (like in orgasm vids ive seen) and she said she could feel the liquid going but we're pretty sure it wasn't an orgasm..

any help? are we getting closer?? poor girl, she's never experienced an O and we'vebeen dating for 1year + and i want to be the one to give it to her!!!

-Jim!!

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Trying too hard can be a distraction. Relaxing and feeling comfortable is an important part of getting there. No matter how hard you try, it's not something you can "give" her, it's more of a mutual achievement. Go easy with that finger on her bare clitoris, that can be kind of rough, but at least make sure it's lubricated well. Your tongue is a better instrument of pleasure. And don't be aggressive, just find a comfortable position so you don't cramp up, and enjoy the journey.
    Search Google for "How to eat pussy," there are plenty of articles. Just be sure to find one written by a woman.

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Agreed with HR. Maybe work on getting her to relax, and just focus on enjoying rather than achieving a goal. You're obviously trying hard because you care...she's probably trying too, but I agree that might actually be a distraction. I had one GF toward the end of college that simply couldn't have an orgasm...I tried everything that I knew at the time (which isn't as much as I know now) to give her one, but she just had a mental block against it. But, she still enjoyed sex and wanted sex, even though she couldn't have an orgasm. Needless to say, the sex certainly wasn't as enjoyable for me as some wild multi-chick (like my wife!:brow), but I'm not sure there's any such thing as "bad sex" either. :D

BD

4. jimmytucan

jimmytucan New Member

i understand what you guys are saying, but we've been doing this for more than a year now... we've done everything of course, her relaxing, everything to make us comfortable... i just wnated to know if this was one step closer or not?

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hey, sure sounds like it to me! Keep up the great work!

BD

6. Dreama

Gold Member

I think your girlfriend is more qualified to judge that, than a lot of perfect strangers. I mean, I doubt she orgasmed, because she would know, but if she was closer, she could probably affirm that.

7. Scarface

Scarface New Member

When I first slept with my current girlfriend she confessed she had never orgasmed, her previous long term boyfriend was rubbish in bed and lasted 30secs everytime.

The first thing I did to her was to rub her clit gently and then inserted my fingers and made a beckoning movement which I think rubbed her G spot for the first time. She was shuddering and shaking and this would go on for ages and as long as I had my finger or my cock in her she was orgasming.

She looked at me in amazement and asked me what I was doing to her..

It still happens now 13 months on but not with quite so much orgasming!

8. decuss524

decuss524 New Member

Does she take any medication, some of these can have a side effect resulting in low sexual desire and the inability to climax. I found this out with one of ex-GF and it made the difference wow what a difference!

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I know we've said this many times, and probably said it in your post a year ago :lol - but it's very important that your girl know her own body, so she can give you assistance. The main way she can do this is to feel comfortable masturbating herself.

All women are different. What sends one over the edge will irritate the crap out of another. By masturbating, she is free to learn and experiment, without any pressure of 'performance'. She can spend hours, if she so desires (and she might :brow) learning her erogenous zones and the type of pressure and manipulation that she uniquely enjoys.

No one knows a woman's body like the woman herself. It can be a very frustrating ordeal for a man to attempt to discover these areas for her.

10. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Agreed. Anti-depressants can have that side effect.

Jim, you mentioned your finger but have you eaten her out with your tongue too? Also you don't always see the contractions like those vids but her arms or legs muscles might spasm.