One Quick Question.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ChevyMan, Jan 8, 2009.

1. ChevyMan

ChevyMan New Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to this site accatually found it by mistake but i do infact have a few questions....Its Probably the most stupid question to ever ask but here goes
    Me and my girlfriend have been having sex for a while, she was a virgin when i met her and now shes not hahaha

Well here we go, My girlfriend that i love has an amazing ass and i would like to fuck her in it but she thinks it'll hurt to much, once almost tried and never continued.
    Like sometimes i would just love to just bend her over and fuck the shit out of her ass. Once i was about to and she said not this time. Ive Fingered it also and she moaned alot and came

So my question is....

What is a good way to presuade my dream like how should i convince her or what should i say to let her like i let her do the thinks she wants to.

Thanks,

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

We get asked this question a lot around here, and the answer is always the same. You can't really persuade anyone to do anything they don't really want to do, so don't bother asking. Why not? Well, because many women are very giving and want to please their men, and therefore she might say yes knowing that it will hurt her, but that it will please you. And I know that you would never want to do anything to her that would deliberately hurt her, right? I mean, you'd never dream of hitting your girlfriend, so why would you want to do something that could potentially hurt a lot worse than that?

You're a considerate person (right?) so don't bother asking. Just tell her that it's something you'd like to do and then, wait for her to tell you she's ready. DO NOT PRESSURE HER. If she's not properly prepared for anal sex, then you could permantly damage her down there.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Puss's comments seconded. Plus, you can't really just have anal sex with her immediately-it's something she needs to work up to herself-like maybe using a small dildo or an anal plug or something on herself. She needs to be totally comfortable when she does this with you, and therefore, must be open to doing it of her own volition. All you can do is ask, and wait until she is ready.

4. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

My g/f has an amazing ass to and when I was first with her I had the same urges as you... always wanted to bend her over and fuck her ass, etc etc.

In the beginning we did anal at different time because she knew I liked it. But it has been about 2 years maybe since the last time.

You start to get that sense when you are with someone for awhile of what they like and don't like. I had brought it up different times about maybe having anal sex once a month or when she is on her period etc.

She always said maybe, but I could tell that maybe was really more like a no. So I stopped asking and let it go.

I know you won't like this answer but you just gotta let it up to her now... she knows you like it and if she wants to try it she will let you know.

Trying to push it on her is just going to make her resent you.

5. bucky

bucky New Member

Take heed of the wisdom of PIB ChevyMan. Your g/f will let you know when she is ready. By continuing to finger her, and according to you she seems to enjoy it, there may come a time when that will not be enough for her.;)

6. ChevyMan

ChevyMan New Member

wow thanks everyone. Im starting to love this site

7. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

I don't like anal at all. I've tried it several times, and it just doesn't do it for me. I could never be with a guy into anal.