one of my fetishes

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sexual_entity, Aug 31, 2007.

?

If you could describe the way you act on your strong sexual fantasies do you usually:

1. A) I usually keep them in my head.

16 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. B) Some times i like to act on a particular new/old fantasies/fetishes

21 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. C) I like expressing my sexual fantasies with close friends/online/other (describe?)

12 vote(s)
    24.5%
  1. sexual_entity

sexual_entity New Member

my fetish are panties. tight stretchy panties... i love seeing them on girls and especially when they have em around their thighs/ankles.. and i'm thinking about wearing them.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've never worn panties in my life, you should be ashamed about even thinking about it!

[/sarcasm]

Just kidding! Do what makes you happy, bud. There is nothing 'right' or 'wrong' when it comes to internal happiness.

As for the poll, I choose all of the above. :)

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I enjoy talking about and exploring my fantasies with my online lovers. They are kind of a sounding board for me, and give me the confidence to talk to my husband about my fantasies. That might sound odd, but it works for me. :D

4. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

I usually keep them in my head, the few times I've tried to incorprate them, I got a dirty look or WTF are you doing, my wife is just more conservitive then me.

5. cook74

Gold Member

I absolutely love the way panties look on a woman.:drool

I have a very large collection of pantie photos saved on my computer.

Some of my friends think it is odd :coocoo considering I have large folders saved of completely naked women.

But there is something about a woman just slightly hiding her pussy behind some skimpy apparel that appeals to me.:)

6. Melissa29

Melissa29 New Member

I'm a wuss in real life so I chose number one:)

Somehow I'm usually too afraid that it wont turn out right, or my ideas will scare a loved one away that I altogether ignore them... stupid I know but thats what I do:)

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

No. No, no, no, no, no. A man's job in the bedroom is to discover what turns the woman on, his job is to please her (so long as he doesn't feel obligated to do anything he's uncomfortable with), and the woman's job is to discover what turns the man on and implement those activities in the bedroom (again, without overstepping boundaries). You've turned sex into an activity centered around your gratification and overlooked your wife's enjoyment. No wonder she doesn't want it more than a few times a year! You need to change your focus, hon.

If there's a fantasy you're interested in, the proper sexual etiquette is to discuss it beforehand. Never, ever do something that might not be well-received, and if there are any doubts at all, ask first. But not during sex, because it could ruin the mood if she doesn't want to try it.

The way you spice up a marriage is to discuss the things you'd like to try--you should both be tossing out ideas--and those interests that are shared, that sound enticing to both partners, are the ones you give the green light to. You have to take both partner's needs and desires into consideration--it's a compromise, just like marriage.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

What Blusey said is pure gold. It's true, you really need to talk about things with your partner, first. I was timid about talking to my husband about my fantasies, and when I finally did, I found out he had some of the same ones. I'm so glad I talked to him like I did, now we have some new things to explore with one another. We also have things that we talked about and have decided not to pursue.

9. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

oh I usually 95% am about her enjoying her self, if that happens then I've enjoyed myself weather or not we've fucked and or I've cummed.
    I think we do need to talk more, niether of us are big talkers. when we go on a trip we might go 100 miles with out a peep from either one of us .

I probably went about it the wrong way with the dirty talk. and hair grabbing/pulling. she did bring up cock rings once and I tried it but was my thing, they hurt!

10. OralOrville

OralOrville Member

I agree. Just a little mystery makes it all the more intriging. Especially when your head is lying on her abdomen and you start to pull them down slowly.

11. Lefty'sLefty

Lefty'sLefty New Member

You've a great fetish.

I like nude women too. Best part with a panty fetish or any other clothing fetish is that you can enjoy the fetish right before you enjoy the nude. Best of both worlds. Also I think the panty fetish is similar to the reason that "the book is better than the movie". Your minds eye knows what you like and the unknown is filled in by your imagination.

It just occurred to me that this was quite a rambling, you said you like the panties around their ankles. Hmmm, well in that case I guess that when it cums time, there are few better places for panties.

12. Peregrine

Peregrine New Member

I'm into thigh highs and nylons and high heels. Luckily my wife indulges me, and she loves the fact that I like to take her shoe shopping. ;)

Notunique likes this.
  13. pantycouple

pantycouple New Member

I love making my husband wear panties, making him wear satin panties is my favorite. We actually go shopping together for panties and often pick out matching ones. We get some funny smiles at the checkout when paying since we both wear a different size. Feeling him through the panties turns me on so much, and he loves being teased until he is twitching in his panties, I love bringing him to the edge by running my hands over the front of his panties and then letting him cool off before going back and doing it again. I also enjoy licking him through panties, he usually ends up exploding in the panties when I do this, I love how excited he gets when wearing panties, seems that more and more woman are realizing just how many men enjoy panties. Check out our profile for more about us.

14. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

I've got a thing for wearing high heels on slippery surfaces, such as a bath, or struggling in my bed wearing a pair. For some reason it's sexy..

15. sayss18

Gold Member

I think it is a turn on seeing a woman wearing a sexy skirt with panties round her ankles, it's like she's a bit mischievous and getting ready to have fun.

I also enjoy seeing women wearing sexy bikini bottoms at the pool or beach. I like it when the woman is having fun in the water or enjoying the sun on her skin and her bikini bottoms are showing off the outline of her bum and hips. It reminds me of the soft sweetness of a woman's sex. I like seeing a woman enjoying herself like that and having fun.

#15 sayss18, Jul 30, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2011
  16. slashaddicted

slashaddicted New Member

I usually like to express them online in forums like this, but talking about it with other people I tend not. Don't want to revieve weird looks. But if someone brings it up first than I def. say something. I've shared my strap on fantasy with my sister when it came up. Found out my sister had the same fantasy and would love to use a strap on a guy.

I'm just careful which ones to tell and which ones not to. Like my fantasy of catching my guy dressing in a school girls outfit, in which than I go all femdom on his ass is a no no to tell.

17. wrf450

wrf450 New Member

My fantasy would be hiking in the woods and meeting a female hiker on the trail and after hiking a while getting to know each other the subject turns to sex. Then we find a meadow and fuck like bunnies