One of my favorite "moves"

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Anotherday, May 30, 2011.

1. Anotherday

Gold Member

One of my favorite moves that always sends both of us over the top is while in missonary, the wife will move her right leg up on my shoulder allowing more acess to her with my left hand. (Now mind you we are firm believers in a lot of lube) While still stroking with my cock I gently place two fingers at her ass and two at the bottom of her vag, she will start rocking more and more towards my hand and I hold fast and let them start to ease into her, then I apply pressure forward till I wind up with two of my fingers in each hole plus my cock in sliding in and out, and my thumb on her clit.

We don't do this all the time, as anything gets repeditive, more often than not I leave the fingers out of her vag while doing this, but when I can tell she's really feeling it and she asks for "more" I do this filling her up. This is always after good foreplay, lots of lube, and towards the end when she's very into it, relaxed, and both of us are ready to cum. It's typically only a few seconds and both of us have gotten off.

Just thought I'd share

2. Druthers

Druthers New Member

I've never done this with the extra (vaginal) fingers... thanks for providing specific details, I'll give this a try.

3. Paula

Gold Member

mmm...:eyes

4. lingham

lingham New Member

The thing that will drive my girl into wave after wave of orgasm is having me suckle her clit while I massage her g spot with two fingers. She has cum so hard from having me do this to her that she has almost passed out a few times. I know exactly how she likes to have her clit stimulated and combining it with a firm intravaginal massage really gets her off.