One of my biggest fantasies...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by collegesux1992, Jul 16, 2011.

1. collegesux1992

collegesux1992 New Member

I know this is really weird, but one of my biggest fantasies is "raping" a girl (of course not really raping her, I think rape is one of the most vile things one person can do to another). It all started when one of my girlfriends from high school and I were having a pretty weird conversation. She was saying that she would never get raped because she could always fight the rapist off. Well, it got down to her saying that I couldn't "rape" her, and she told me to try and that I couldn't. Well, I'm a bit stronger than her, and we had a little scuffle and I held her down and and when I came, it was probably the best orgasm I've ever had. It's just something about the fighting before that makes it sooooo awesome for me :-D

Is that weird?

2. Flame

Flame New Member

Not weird at all! It's a very popular sexual fantasy and many women - myself included - find it very exciting.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Agreeing with Flame. It's not weird at all. There's something VERY exciting about it that makes me tingle way down just thinking about it. :)

4. Trond

Gold Member

The closest fantasy I have had was dreaming about involuntarily scaring a girl (somehow she thinks I'm a rapist) and then convincing her that I'm OK followed by lots of comforting and such.....:). Nothing like this ever happened though.

I find it a bit weird when girls think they are stronger than guys. Sure, it happens once every blue moon, but seriously gals; you live longer than us guys, but in physical strength guys win by a good margin. Until recently I never worked out at all, and my wife teased me saying that her strongest friend could easily beat me in arm-wrestling. Of course, when I protested, she told me that I was "just too scared" (yes my wife is a bit childish. Me too by the way:)), so of course I had to do it. Her friend is pretty athletic, and strong for a woman, but it really wasn't a problem at all.

So girls: unless you are some kind of champion, don't think you can physically overcome a guy. Most likely, you can't.

5. LivingDeadGirl

LivingDeadGirl New Member

yeah i totally agree with flame and mittimer, it's definitely a fantasy of mine too

6. Flame

Flame New Member

I can't keep away. I should be working but this is my favorite subject!!!

I like your fantasy, Trond. In my version, however, the guy would manage to convince me that he was sweet and kind and then the very moment I place my trust in him and am vulnerable - he rapes me. :lol Only in fantasy, of course. Any type of forced sex in reality is not at all sexy or exciting.

I guess there must be some girls who are stronger than some men. If a woman works out and builds up her muscles and she fights a man who is very out of shape, surely she could overpower him? I wonder what the percentages are (not that it would be possible to know). But most women will definitely be weaker than most men - especially a man who wants sex!

7. Trond

Gold Member

You're right, Flame. Some women who work out a lot are very strong, and there are certainly some women out there that are stronger than me. I have never been terribly athletic though I work out nowadays. The advice I gave in my previous post is a good one though. It's actually from a "celebrity stripper" who was interviewed in a magazine. She had seen many girls thinking that they were in good enough shape to handle most guys, but they almost never could. Her advice to new strippers was always to call for security rather than thinking that they could overpower an angry guy.

8. Flame

Flame New Member

Oh definitely; that is sound advice!

It's a strange feeling not being able to stop a man once he's started. It's not the same as role play when it happens in real life. Most men do stop if you beg, scream, cry, kick, claw or threaten enough. But some don't care and if they want to keep going they will. Saying that you'd be able to stop a man who wants to have sex with you is like saying that you don't need a seat belt in the back seat because you can put your arms out to save yourself. Yes, you can, if the car is going 5 miles an hour. Once it picks up speed, however, you'll get hurt!

9. Near

Near New Member

It's not weird, man. There are women who are excited by this because they are being dominated by a strong man.

Women love to surrender and be ravished.

10. liam89

liam89 New Member

Not wierd at all its a fantasy i have played out with a couple of girls and its been thoroughly enjoyed everytime by all parties involved.
    Usually we go for the girl at home alone stranger sneaks in and quietly creeps into the bedroom finds the sleeping girl carefully ties her up and then has his way with her

11. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Anymore this kind of play scares me. WHat if she really means NO and isn't playing? How can you tell?

One gal used to like to fight tooth and nail and then cum bucket loads

12. CrazySexGirl

CrazySexGirl New Member

the good thing about role play rape is the build up planning it out with a person, having it come to fruition and then once your done your left satisfied.
    this would be the total opposite of a real one which would be nowhere near the same.

I have had 2 boyfriends that were turned on by it over the years. the first used to pretend he was and it progressed, never really close but him being overpowering.

the second guy talked to me about it and I told him it turned me on. so without me knowing he actually did a couple surprises encounters with me that were quite shocking and hot.

13. Kermit

Gold Member

Though some women can orgasm during rape, doesn't mean consent. But anyways the best way to do that, you know keep up a fight and struggle but allow her to be safe from unwanted sexual contact is through the use of Safe Words, my wife have never needed to use them, but ours is BANANAS! if she cries that, it means stop. So if we ever did rape play and she wanted to fight me, i would know when no really meant no.

14. Texas_Red

Gold Member

The logical gymnastics of this both amuses and confuses me. :p

15. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Some women like being taken control of. They want you to be the man. Tell them to STFU and take it lol

16. Kermit

Gold Member

Yeah that doesn't really help in your defense if she really meant it and your ass gets thrown into the slammer

17. slashaddicted

slashaddicted New Member

Just use a safe word like banana.

18. Tuzolto

Tuzolto New Member

Have not done the rape fantasy, not sure if I could (due to a female family member being assaulted). But I have done a lot of rope play, her being bound and I take my time and do whatever to get her off over and over. We did set the limits prior to starting, but I would tell her "you know, I have you now and could do anything to you". That really seemed to get her going.