one night stands

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Jolay, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Jolay

Jolay New Member

have you ever had a one night stand that was so great you never could forget it? would you search that person out again for more action? So then tell us about it.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

When I was in college, I lived in an apartment by myself. A girl from a college in another state had been left without a ride home and no place to stay except in an apartment full of a bunch of rowdy alcohol glazed guys. Neither she nor I was overly intoxicated so we started talking. Turns out she, like I was a Junior engineering major. She was chemical and I was electrical, so we got into a serious nerdfest, telling math jokes and all sorts of shit nobody else cared about hearing.

I offered her safe sanctuary from the hellions and she accepted. There was no talk of sex and no serious flirting and innuendo but we both felt comfortable. We sat on the couch and put on some music and ended up dozing off leaning on each other. When we realized we were in such close quarters, a kiss seemed like the next thing to do, and she must have had the same feeling.

So we started cautiously exploring, kissing and nibbling. I kissed her neck and down and down until I got to the top button of her blouse. Then I watched her eyes at I put my fingertips on her breast through the fabric and she didn't flinch. So I put my arms around her and for the first time, kissed her deeply. She returned the hug and kiss. When we came up for air, I asked if she cared to retire. She did.

Miraculously, for some still unfathomable reason, that morning I had cleaned the apartment, including the bedroom and bathroom. Unbelievably good timing. The place didn't even smell like a college guy's apartment. We made our way down the hall to my bedroom and pulled back the crisp fresh sheets - still can't believe it - and stripped to our underwear and crawled into bed. We didn't bother to turn out the lights and lay face to face cuddling, knee humping and kissing. This time I went ahead and unsnapped her front-clasped bra and kissed her nipples on her pretty little breasts. In fact this whole girl was pretty.

She was on her back and I got on my knees and kissed down her belly and gave her bellybutton a little teasing tongue wiggle. I slid my hand down her smooth leg and lifted her calf and gave her a little kiss on each of her toes. She smiled and giggled at that, much to my delight, and I put her leg down so that I was now kneeling between them. I leaned over and kissed more aggressively right above her panties and nuzzled my nose into her pussy through her blue panties. She drew her legs up and pulled on me as I pressed my face harder into her crotch. It was panties-off time now, so off they came. It was the first time I had ever seen a light blond pussy in real life. It was beautiful. I decided right then there should be a law against shaving blond pussies lol. That rationale later expanded to include reds too.

She reached and grabbed my boxers, which I had been straining against and making a wet spot of my own, and pulling them down, said you need to free that thing. So there I was kneeling in front of that beautiful girl with serious glistening wood. I first touched her pussy lips with the knuckle of my middle finger, slowly rubbing up and down, feeling it moisten and with enough pressure slipped between her parted lips.

At 21 years old, his was the most relaxed I had ever been in a sexual encounter and I took the time to feel and explore and watch for her reactions. I fingered for a while in and out, finding all the parts and thought I would try something new. I got up and swung her around so she was close to the edge of the bed, I kneeled on the floor and put my face right into her thin blond muff. I started using my tongue to explore and learn the feel and smells. She wiggled and panted and I held her hips until she finally pushed my head away and said stop, please. I said, are you okay? She laughed and said hell yes I'm okay, get up here with me.

I lay back on the bed while she explored me with her lips and tongue and squeezed my dick and rubbed my precum all around. I had to tell her to stop or I was going to cum. She said that was the idea. I hugged her and moved over her and slipped my dick into her pussy. I could feel it quiver once I was all the way in. I was really excited, so I took it slow, but didn't last very long. After a minute of slow thrusting, I sped up and after some quick hard thrusts I came and came.

We lay together still coupled for a long time. I still had an occasional ejaculatory spasm and her pussy still clenched with a quiver. After we held each other for a while we rolled out and collected our wits, toweled off, got back in bed and slept.

The next day she finally got in touch with her girlfriends, they came and got her. We hugged goodbye... And in the words of Forrest Gump, That's all I have to say about that.

Yeah, I've thought of that night many many times.

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Very nice tale there HR. Far more worthy of remembrance than any drunken frat fantasy for sure.

4. Moon

Moon New Member

That was a great story HR, thank you xx

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I had a lot of one night stands, most of my 100 or more partners were one night stands. A few stand in my mind as being memorable, and in most cases it was the emotional connection you sometimes get rather than the sex that happened. One will always stick with me because we fell in love over the course of our time together, even though it wasn't meant to be (I was a visitor in her country). It still touches me when I think of what happened, which started as a casual conversation with me showing genuine sympathy for her, and that clearly moved her which moved me, and so on. I remember it like it was yesterday, and I sometimes wonder what happened to that lovely woman although I will never know.

6. need4more

need4more New Member

Sounds amazing HR

7. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

One the hottest one night stands was with one my girl"friends" good friends. Two summers ago the first time I met her she took us to her parents lake house. We spent the entire day with her there swimming and all. We hit it off right away. She was Italian and Dominican and body was absolutely stunning and she caught my eye right away. She had one the hottest bodies to fill out her wet swim suit. Firm round ass and naturally large breasts. She had dark dark black eyes that lured my interest even further. From the moment I first saw her I was determined to hook up with her. She was just too beautiful.

As night came around we went back to my place. I invited a bunch of friends over, which in return caused for many difficulties on my daily objective(to hook up). She holds herself in a way that draws in everyones lurking interest. Even girls must recognize her exotic beauty. Guys were hitting on her non stop and I didn't dare interfere with it all. I just stood back and watched it desperately slip away as she was caught up in the social atmosphere.

Late in the night she asked if I wanted to smoke a cigarette with her outside. Of course I obliged. We got to speaking for almost a good hour talking and flirting. The sexual tension was surely there and we both had to know it. The night was closing in so I wanted to capitalize before I lost my chance. It was getting really late around 3-4 oclock and told her I was getting tired and that if she wanted to sleep anywhere I had a large bed I could share. She easily decided that it would be fine.

We get to my bedroom and right away I push her on my bed as we aggressively make out. Next what comes is taking each other's clothes off. I slipped off her panties and she turned around as I could see her light brown ass welcoming me to fuck her. It was so incredibly hot I didn't hope for it to ever end. We had rough sex for all to hear. She was moaning every time I thrusted between her wide hips. There was even a couple of times fellow friends busted in seeing me have hot aggressive sex with this gorgeous curvy girl. I didn't pay mind to it as we had sex for probably over an hour. When we were done we were so worn out and sweaty. I continued to kiss her for a couple hours until it go super early and she decided to leave.

I never got the chance to actually hook up with her again. A couple weeks later she actually became friends with my roommate and started dating him shortly thereafter. We would still hang out every day while he was at work. About a week into her moving in my roommate(her now boyfriend) came through unexpectedly as we were passed out on each other watching movies in his bed!. He wakes us up and tells me to get out as he violently thrashes his room and yells at her. I called up my buddies that day and we moved all my shit out and I never got the opportunity again:(

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Got to be THE best story I have ever read on SF and given accounts from BW that is saying something!
    HR you are a legend not only for the tale but in relating it in so much of reality to us.
    Bravo and many happy memories to you!
    PS I long ago came to the same conclusion about blonde pubes.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

Thanks, Bushwalker, I appreciate your critical acclaim. It was truly a memorable experience, and it was also the greatest leap in my sexual learning curve... so far.

10. TheMotion

TheMotion New Member

I suppose all of these could be fleshed out (!) into a full story, but the briefest possible versions of a few are:
    - I had just broken up with someone, boring in bed. Picked up by a glamorous woman who was my first dirty talking screamer.
    - late in an evening the most attractive women we all knew in college (the "black cindy crawford") invited me to bed and showed how a small round rock hard ass, long lithe tight dancers body and soft very full breasts can exist on the same woman.
    - asked a woman from work out. She drank, I didn't. Her head in my lap right away in the car. Quick fuck at her place, gone 5 minutes later, driving home thinking this is too easy.
    - called for a booty call by a woman I had met through work once. My ideal. Fucked me so hard on top that the bed moved to the middle of the room.
    - Moved into an apartment and overlapped with the woman moving out, a friend of a friend. In the morning I woke up with wood, just as she knocked on my door. Good time, then buh-bye.
    - met a woman on a plane flying across country to pick up her wedding dress. HJ on the plane, 3 hours of fucking 36 hours later. She's still married many years later.
    - Utterly horny for a certain woman, went out once, no joy. A week later she came over and said why don't we just do it. THAT woman got her brains fucked out.
    - picked up by a recent divorcee who could not stop sucking my cock.
    - picked up by a soon to be divorced woman, who was very very happy to be appreciated. And as she was a very pretty and slender busty blonde with big blue eyes and a breathy voice, I was happy to oblige.
    - then several BJ's in the car from women on the first and only date.
    That's about it for one nighters. I've usually been taken or married. I would do ALL of it again.

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

TheMotion seems like a very appropriate name in your case!

12. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Wow HR!! That was a nice story loved it!

13. collette

collette Member

mmmmmm - verah nice.

14. nyxx

nyxx New Member

well i guess you can't top hardrocker

15. HardRocker

Gold Member

I didn't mean to be a thread killer. I'm glad I wrote about that though. It was really nice going back and recalling it. That was a very long time ago.

16. Gizmo

Gizmo New Member

Howdy everyone..I'll jump in with my first post here. Not a real sexually riveting post, but memorable. On 9/11 I was driving back to the KC airport early in the AM to catch a flight back to Chicago. We all know what happened next and I ended up getting stuck in KC and managed to grab a hotel room. There was an Italian restaurant across the street and I went over in the afternoon to..well..start drinking, watch the news and figure out what the hell was going on. At some point there were 2 girls at or around the bar and we started just talking ( and no...this is not going where you might think)....They were both fun and cute but one was extremely good looking and tall, slender..kinda' my type. It was all very innocent and just three people who were helping each other deal with the tragedy of the day. We decided to grab a table and eat and the wine was flowing. The taller girl (wish I could remember her name!) and I started getting interested in each other and her friend was cool about it and split after dinner. We sat at the bar and talked some more and took a walk. Innocent beginning for two 30 somethings..hand holding, making out..more conversation..she was from Dallas..I remember that. Besides the physical attraction, we really seemed to like each other as well. I was single...she said she was and my mind was going down that long distance relationship road. Well...she invited me back to her hotel room and it got going a bit. She took off all her clothes and it was the first time I had seen a completely shaven girl and was riveted..lol..and turned on. A lot of oral but no condoms so we were cool with no sex..well...sorta cool:) It was getting late and I had to catch a 6AM train and by had to...had to..that was my ONLY option and had to get back. It was bittersweet...the reason we had met was horrific, but if 9/11 hadn't happened...we exchanged e-mail addresses and decided if it was meant to be, that would be enough. Well...fast forward 24 hrs..I survived the train ride, discovered I had lost her e-mail and never heard from Ms Dallas again. I've had a few one nighters before that and after which were much more Penthouse forum-like, but that one will stick with me forever and I still can get lost in that night at totally random times.

17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Fuck Gizmo you got to be more careful with vital info in future.
    I bet she is still waiting for contact silly dude!
    A job started is one worth finishing.

18. Gizmo

Gizmo New Member

Well...she did have my e-mail too. Just figured she wasn't as single as she claimed to be:shrug

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

That was an emotional day for everyone. People felt closer to each other, but I was disappointed at how quickly it wore off.

20. lbushwalker

Gold Member

One night stands are no longer high on my to do list.
    Having experienced exquisite sex plus as I get older the mental connection with a new woman seems more important that the physical sex act alone.
    Nice to hear of others experiences though, sort of voyeuristic fascination.