One night stands

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by bdd200424, Jul 11, 2007.

1. bdd200424

bdd200424 New Member

Everybody has their own way of attracting somebody into a one night stand. My question is, what's your favorite technique? Obviously, it comes down to flirting and physical touch. I'm more interested in the personalization of the act. For example, a girl grabbed my belt loops one time and grinded me face to face. I've found gently blowing into a girl's ear works wonders as well as brushing loose hair out of her face. So what do you like to do? Looking forward to the responses.

2. YOM

YOM New Member

I just make myself very interested in the girl, staring deep into her eyes when she talks, etc. I've found that making a girl laugh will make her feel comfortable with you, which opens the door to good flirting, which opens the door to some contact. I just make sure she feels comfortable and relaxed around me right from the start, and by being totally interested in her from the beginning lets her know I'll tend to her every need if she were to go home with me.

Every girl is different, no one thing will work for each, but the above is usually a winning combination.