One Night Stand

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sexual Guy, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Sexual Guy

Sexual Guy New Member

For those of who who have had ONS's.
    What are your rules regarding sex?

2. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

My rule is, I must have sex.... otherwise it would just be a random sleep over ;)

Seriously, back when I used to have them.
    1. Must shower first;
    2. Must use protection; and
    3. Enjoy yourself.

3. Sexual Guy

Sexual Guy New Member

so both parties take a shower first?

4. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Yes, get home from a club and go straight to the shower, where I would usually give him a BJ in the shower (that is one of my favourite ways to give a BJ) and we would either have sex in the shower or we would go back to the bed and have sex there.

5. Sexual Guy

Sexual Guy New Member

In your experience who usually decides to go home together? Does the guy ask?

sleep over and leave at night?

6. HardRocker

Gold Member

I haven't had one since I was 20, but we just did it nasty and unprotected. I was impervious to trouble when I was 20. Did it at my apartment in Atlanta where I was in college. Gave her a ride home the next morning.

7. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Ive had them, Really no rules were made. It was usually when I was drunk and impulsive..not a wise thing looking back but it happened!

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

My only rule was that I hadn't had anything to drink, and my partner was never drunk. Other than that, things took their own course. If too many boundaries are set prior, then there may not be the potential to experience something new and possibly exciting.

9. Sexual Guy

Sexual Guy New Member

Are ONS more common now then before?

10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

My rules are:

Have to use protection
    She orgasms first
    Don't do it if she's really drunk

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

One night stands were very, very, very common when I was finishing high school, and I can't imagine them being more common today. The 1970s represented a watershed between sexual conservatism and sexual hedonism, and in retrospect it was a generation that went too far. But the rules needed to get re-written, and if the current generations enjoy the freedom they now have to express themselves sexually, then they can thank people like me and others of my generation.

12. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

It was my decision. If I felt like having sex I would tell my girlfriends prior to going out that I was going to score, I would scan the room and see a guy that I liked, I would give him the eye and wink at him and generally he would come over, buy me a drink and have a bit of a dance, if I was sexually attracted to him and we both felt the vibe.... I'd say something to him like 'If your still here when I'm done hanging out with the girls, then your coming home with me'. I would party all night and go home with him. It was even better if my girlfriend hooked up with his mate and then the four of us would go home together.

We always went home to my house and they always stayed till morning. I love hungover sex so after having sex in the morning we would have breaky and then he would call a cab or drive home.

I loved ONS, absolutely loved them and I honestly can not count how many I had.....

If I actually liked a guy and wanted to get to know him better I would never take him home, I would date him for a few weeks/months before having sex.

13. Tech

Tech Member

of course ONS are more common now because women cant commit to relationships and cheat all the time.... and are far too picky and fussy - even when it comes to ONS! stupid.....
    no such thing as a relationship these days...hence why there are ONS's....

rules should be simple:

1) you cant be picky who you are having a ONS with..... after all it is only for that night remember?

thats all. just 1 rule. it is a ONS after all.....

14. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Rules...

#1 Make sure spare dungeon key is under the rock by the door. Where it is supposed to be. It just doesn't do to blow the whole mystery/danger thing by having to call Ed, again, to come over and make a key, again. Plus, after hours rates SUCK.

#2. Have all restraints cleaned and shiny. Nothing is more of a turn off for her than stinky shackles reeking of the last chicks sweat.

#3. Have syrup warming BEFORE you go out. It takes forever and you can't just throw that shit in the microwave. Someone WILL get burnt.

#4. Get all release forms signed BEFORE the syrup comes out. Ask me how I know this.

#5. Make sure heaters on on low when you leave. Cold leather padding doesn't make anyone horny.

#6. Make sure cell phone is OFF. It also blows the mood if mom calls in the middle of all this.

#7. Have goats head mask and horns all shiny and ready to go. See #2.

#8. Spare black light bulbs. Obvious.

#9. Cooler filled with beer and ice beforehand. Obvious. You don't wanna have to take all that shit off between go arounds to hit the liquor store or get more ice. Plus, syrup is hell on the upholstery. If totally necessary, use her car.

#10. Have helium balloons at the ready. Nothing is more of a hoot than to be hovering over her, writhing in syrup, her chained up and finally digging the goat head thing, fucking like pigs and then say, in that helium voice "I will take you NOW!!!" That's some good times there. Instant beer break.

On top of that, all the miscellaneous, Slayer CD's, breath mints, cab company business cards if she's a prude, deodorant etc. Oh, and don't forget to 'forget' your wallet when you go out. Nothing makes woman feel more empowered than getting to see him sheepishly ask her to pick up the check. And make sure there are eggs, bacon and toast and some OJ. Somebody's making breakfast.

Now, all of this is total horseshit I made up, but, I ain't dead yet and a man's gotta have dreams. :dgrin

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

If ya hate women so much, why don't ya switch to men? I mean women are liars and cheaters and treat you like shit, right? Maybe guys will be kinder to you.

16. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Men are just as grimey as women..See the thing is men cant take it now, they did it to us for decades and we sat there and took it. Now that women are doing it back men just cant take it!! But of course thats only my opinion :)

17. Dreama

Gold Member

Cause' men NEVER do that.....:eyes Be respectful. The next time I see anyone bashing a certain gender, be it male or female, something will be done, whether it is deleting that comment, or further disciplinary action. End of story. Thanks, k?

18. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

This is my favorite! :rofl

19. igor

Gold Member

Ya know - I just knew there was something I should have been paying attention to that slipped by me....:lol

20. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Tech ... shut the hell up. Really your painting with such a broad brush. You're so fucking angry and jaded that it has essentially blinded you. I know several of my female friends who are in very stable relationships.

Now given that you made a general statement and I've provided a counter-example, you're wrong. Get over yourself and stop acting like a hurt puppy.