One more short story for this forum

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by borntoride884, Jul 20, 2015.

1. borntoride884

Gold Member

I think its time to go lay down for a nap. I begin to undress standing before you. First I take off my shoes real slowly.. then one sock....... then the other..... I think the shirt will come off next.... its a tee shirt...white one.... I will lift it over my head.... first my tummy will be free, then up to expose my nipples..very firm and erect and then slowly over my head. It drops to the floor.. I stand there for a few moments and let you run your fingers up my chest to my neck while you tickle my tummy and my nipples with your nose. Your tongue running little circles on my neck moving towards my chest downwards. You take your time as you savor the taste of my flesh. I feel you unbutton my jeans...slowly unzip the zipper... you can see little red hearts through my zipper.... thats the boxers I put on this morning thinking of you..... slowly you pull my jeans down over my hips....... lower them to my knees....... then to the floor.......I lift my right foot out of the pant leg....... then my left foot....... all I have left on now are those heart covered boxers......
    There is a slight bulge around the front little flap that has a little white button holding the two sides closed..... you put your fingers under the elastic waist band, palms firmly placed on my hips and slide the boxers down slowly....... very slowly........ stopping right at were you can see just enough of me to make you want more. I see it in your eyes and feel it coming from you..... right now too I might add... you have gotten real moist and wanting me sooooo bad and that makes me feeeel sooooo good. The slight bulge that was at the flap of my boxers a while back has now grown. I can see in your eyes this excites you.
    You can see how much desire I have for you has excited me with my cock is very hard, throbbing with each beat of my heart. The erection is making it harder for you to lower my shorts. You grasp the waistband in your teeth pulling it over the tip of my swollen cock allowing the boxers to slide off my butt and down to my knees....then to the floor....... First the right foot comes out....... then the left..... I am now standing in front of you. Shoes, socks, t shirt, pants and boxers all in a pile on the floor next to me.... just standing fully naked in front of you, Looking into my eyes you reach out and touch me, softly, lightly with just the fingertips feeling my flesh with your sweet touch. You sense the warmth of my flesh revealing the desire you have raised inside me, you see the passion I have for you and what it has done to me, how my cock has grown and become so firm wanting to be deep inside your body. I lift the covers off the bed. The sheets soft and the blanket brings warmth...... there are two pillows...... one for me....... the other for you......
    We crawl under the sheets together.. face to face we lay and touch each other gently.... our eyes fixed on each others eyes. Our skin is touching everywhere... Sensually kissing each other. My arms around you with my left hand laid across your ass. My fingers opened wide laid flat and gently holding you ass cheek. your hand on my ass with fingers spread wide holding me firmly...... our tongues touch.... we breath deeply and whisper to each other... you hear me tell you how much you mean to me..... and how good you feel both inside me and out...you close your eyes... and we spend the rest of this day together like this.......our bodies pressed warmly together... our heart beats felt by each other.. our soft warm naked bodies sharing our touch...till we awaken
    When our nap ends the first sight you see are my eyes as mine also first see yours. There is a calm inside you.. I have never felt such a calm inside me.. our lips touch gently as we whisper good morning to each other... your body sooo tender against mine... so warm... your breasts pressed to mine as we kiss pulling each other closer in our embrace... there are no thoughts in either of our minds... we seem lost in each others tenderness and rising passions... slowly your fingers caress my chest... running little circles around my now firm nipples... as mine begin to lightly touch yours that too have become erect and firm.. I feel you pushing your chest towards me and hear the first moans of passion escape as a whisper from your lips.. your hips pushing towards mine
    I feel the heated moisture from your pussy as you gently press against my thigh..The passions we have for each other reaching a fiery rage.. your fingers pass over my hips and find their first feel of how the overwhelming passion for I have inside me for you, I feel your heart beat thru my chest, your touch has excited me... the flesh of my cock feels so soft and velvety to you... your fingers dancing lightly over my balls, up the shaft then they feel a hot wet slippery tip... which excites you further... my fingers too have finally found their first feeling of how your passion for me has your pussy no longer just moist but flowing with your sweet raging passions juice....our tongues deep inside each others lips... our bodies damp with deepening desire...
    You gently guide me towards you... drawing the tip now soaked with my passion cream for you covering the head you slide it across your sensitive clit... I feel your lips so sweetly swollen by your fiery passion for me slowly part open as you guide the soft velvet tip of my warm cock inside you... your nipples so tender and hard press deep into my chest as your hips drive firmly into mine driving me deep inside you..... You let out a loud moan of pleasure as do I feeling the soft hot wet walls of your pussy envelop all of me inside you..... your hands grasp my firm butt pulling me deeper inside you. My fingers grab your sweet tight ass firmly, spreading you open wider as they pull your body to me.... our breathing rapid our tongues wild in each others mouths... frantically our bodies dance together as if we are one.... we are one... I feel you begin to tense..your eyes closed tight... your hips pounding now furiously against mine.
    Your moaning stops.... your breathing stops.... your heart pounds against my chest.... the walls of your pussy tighten around my throbbing pounding cock.... you once more moan a loud low moan that is one of pure passion release.... I feel the heat of your bodies passion cream soaking my cock as it reaches deeper and deeper inside you... your body so tense... so full of passion it sets me on fire.... I feel a burning sensation filling my body from the swollen firm balls, through the pulsating shaft clear to the very tip of my cock... unable to withstand the deep raging desire to share all of me with you any longer I release my sweet hot passion juice inside you.... exploding with each wild deep unbridled stroke of my cock pounding inside you, filling you with more and more of my cream as it empties inside you... you feel its warmth.. it fills your pussy coating the pulsating walls as you hear me moaning uncontrolled with the intensity of the fire burning inside me.....the fire you have raised inside me with your touch and pure passion you have for me.
    Our passionate exchange of desire for each other unmatched in our lives... our bodies exhausted... our flesh soaked by each others moisture... our lips still touch... our tongues still touching... our eyes open slowly only to see the same calm... the same sweet warmth in each of our hearts, the tenderness and love we have inside us.... no longer kept apart from us... but now has united us as one.... our eyes slowly close.... our breathing slows... we kiss once more.... and drift off to sleep in each others arms.....
    Max

Mb91 and Pmd like this.
  2. Pmd

Pmd Member

Absolutely loved this

borntoride884 likes this.
  3. borntoride884

Gold Member

Well thank you. I have written a ton of these type of stories, they are getting better but then what do I know. LOL
    recently though I have gotten more into metal art work so the writing has taken a back seat. Glad u like my stories.

4. Pmd

Pmd Member

Very well written and very descriptive

5. borntoride884

Gold Member

Well thanks again, but the "English" isn't all that well done, My English teacher would scold me somewhat I do believe, but then who cares I don't intend on publishing my stories or poems, as long as they make someone happy who cares about proper.