One for the Laydees

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Jack Hammer, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer New Member

Hi Girls
    A question for you all.
    When having sex I can often feel my penis hitting the head of the girls cervix and assuming this is painful (something I have read and the reaction of one or two girls) have tried to avoid this by changing positions or not being so deep. I read recently that one of the many types of orgasms you girls are lucky enough to enjoy was one caused by the repetitive banging of the cirvix by the penis ... so much for my previous research!!! Any coments on this?
    Jack

2. pirouette

Gold Member

3. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i'll second that...OUCH...

its possible that you were mistaken in your interpretation of what you read. Contact with a womans Gspot IS very pleasureable. That, however, is not located on the cervix

4. Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer New Member

Thanks Bi-Baby but I was not mistaken and I know where the G-spot is.
    This was an article in a well known womens magazine in the UK called Glamour and was all about the different types of orgasm women can have. There was a specific section just on the cervix being bumped. I also thought ouch hence the question!

5. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

*shudders at the concept* i'm sure its possible...with sex so many things are...but whoa! so not for me!!

6. pirouette

Gold Member

I'm sure there are women out there who enjoy a little contact with the cervix. To me, it feels as uncomfortable as having someone touch my eyeball. Very sensitive, yes, but in a very awkward and unpleasurable way.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Probably researched and written by a man! :rofl

Personally, I think a guy slamming my cervix is comparable to me kicking his balls. Graphic, but you get the picture.

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I have my best orgasms from cervical contact. Now, I'm not a fan of ramming the hell out of my cervix....but that slow, gentle, deep push and feeling it "pop" into place. WOW! I waited far tooooo long for that kind of sex.

Actually, in my opinion, Jack, you'll know if it's hurting her or not... by the sounds she is making, and whether she is pushing herself onto you, or she seems to be pulling away some when you try to go deep. He knows I love it by the moan I make when he "hits bottom".

9. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Wow I must be one of the rare few who love a good bang on the cervix hahaha. Once in a while I feel a tiny bit of pain, but it usually just excites me more. It's a big turn on for me obviously :D

10. futureCNM

futureCNM New Member

The key is not banging it but massaging it.

11. loveitrough

Gold Member

Form my experiance they usally dont like it when you ram the cervix, could end a good night in the sack

12. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Ya just haven't met the right ones, loveit. Too bad.....

I honestly think you'll find as many who love it as hate it. I think, bluntly, the women who love it who find a guy that can do it....hold on to him!

13. Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer New Member

Thanks Melicious
    Nice to have a detailed and thoughtful response. So its a deep gentle push and pressure that is the key then. I will try it the next opportunity I have.
    Its funny but with some girls you never even feel the cervix at all. It seems to somehow tuck itself in when the girl gets aroused whereas with others you feel it quite a lot.
    Any other thrusting techniques you can share with me as no matter how much I learn there are is always something new around the corner. A girl recently told me (and I have read this as well) that they tend to only really feel the first few inches and after that unless you hit something inside there isn't a great deal of sensation. This girl loved fast very short thrusts and repetive insertion i.e. taking my penis out and putting it back in quick succession but not deep. As I say something new everyday!
    Jack

14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Well, in this instance I can only speak from my personal experience. In my opinion, God would not bless a man with nine beautiful inches, but build a woman to only feel six, that would suck. I agree that, in general, the first few inches inside the vagina are the most sensitive. But I feel it all. Kegels and self-discovery have helped; it hasn't always been so. I prefer a man start very slow, to make sure that I feel all of him (and that he feels every bit as well). Now, I personally do NOT like a man to take his penis completely out and reinsert it, ESPECIALLY quickly. This is a sure fire way to piss me off, NOT to make me cum. And, it's bound to hurt one or both of us when you're moving too fast and aim wrong. We've all done it, what a mood killer.

15. Miki

Miki Banned

More pain...?

16. Miki

Miki Banned

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

17. Miki

Miki Banned

Sorry, I apologize...