One for the ladies

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by AJP, Sep 28, 2016.

1. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

Can the women of SF fill us guys in on the age old question that is you dress sexy, sometimes revealing but then you get pissed if guys look at you. Can anyone explain this?
    I'm not talking stalker stuff here just like checking out a woman that is showing major cleavage or her thong is showing. Hell I have seen a woman with 3 kids in tow with her ass checks hanging out of her short shorts and yes she had a major nice ass!

danrb007 likes this.
  2. Shelby

Gold Member

As long as the guy isn't being super creepy about it...I don't mind if they give a little glance but staring even after I saw you looking...not so much

Sweetlysad, longdong03 and AJP like this.
  3. sensless

Gold Member

Don't generalize. Lots of women love to be noticed. It's the creepy stares that disturb.

A beautiful man checking me out is welcome anytime. Not that I dress sexy, though. I'm very modest in clothes and I live in a cold country.

It's when I get a chance to be naked that I tease. In a perfect world, all cocks of attractive men should be hard and pointing at me.

4. CuteDoll1

CuteDoll1 Member

It depends on why we're dressed up. Sometimes I dress up to get noticed by men so I show off my thong or cleavage. Some other times I'm just dressing up for fun with friends or just because I can. Sometimes it feels good to dress sexy and I'm not doing it to grab attention or take someone home but just to feel good.

djanalyst and longdong03 like this.