One finger or two? or no fingers?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Tom0808, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Tom0808

Tom0808 New Member

Hi Girls,

Usually when I'm going down on a woman, I both lick and finger. I finger her to get her wet and in the mood, then I go down and lick while continuing to finger. Sometimes it's an issue for obvious matters of space; her vagina has to be expanded enough for me to eat her out and have a finger or two circling around in the area of her vulva below my face. Sometimes I use two fingers, sometimes one.

A few weeks ago one of the two women I was seeing stopped me at one point because I was going a little too hard in the fingering department. So I stopped. I just licked her. She started gasping after a few minutes and drew her thighs together and jerked her body upwards. The morning after, after we woke up, I went down on her again. This time I was under the sheets. I decided to use one finger this time and was mindful of being gentle. She got so fucking wet this time and I would not have been able to tell how wet she was if it weren't for me having one finger swishing around. So I just rubbed the one side of her vagina that felt the wettest and let her soak my finger while I moved my tongue side to side. And she did all the same moves; pulled at my hair, moaned, gasped and her thighs spasmed over my forehead and she jerked backward.

Was it any better for her this second time? I don't really know. Was it better for me? Yes, because I got to feel how wet she was.

The second woman, whom I saw later on that same day (hehe judge all you want) I also went down on but didn't use any fingers simultaneously. I had been fingering her before, then I just licked her. It only lasted a few minutes with her and although she got kind of aroused, I didn't enjoy it as much. I wasn't as in to her. Her pussy tasted kind of strange.

So based on this weekend, it seems like one finger is the way to go while eating out to maximize her pleasure and mine, but I'm wondering if most women prefer this way in general. Should I sometimes just try licking? Do some women only "get there" with two fingers working with the tongue?

Taking a break from cunnilingus right now anyway (Stiff neck and sore throat after that day) but when I come back I want to be prepared.

sensless and Amature like this.
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Keep mixing it except for stuff they already they do not like done but even this allow a woman to change her mind ;)
    My partner loved finger works but without penetration then one day she just grabbed my idex finger and shoved it in and showed me how she wanted it. I tease her a lot now before sticking it in and it kills her so much so that she will almost instantly cum as soon as it is inserted. Most of all she loves my tongue in there tho' :)

Amature, sensless and PerfectPussy like this.
  3. biker061

Gold Member

mrsbiker often likes to have me massage her g-spot while i'm going down on her, one finger does the trick.

PerfectPussy likes this.
  4. xxyoungxxready

Gold Member

I like two but put one of those in the ass!!!

WTbeach, sensless, phish and 2 others like this.
  5. arugula

Gold Member

You are awesome.

xxyoungxxready likes this.
  6. Hornychick

Gold Member

I love being fingered. I really enjoy the one finger in while his thumb is rubbing my clit area.(that's my fav) And with no fingers just rubbing your face in the clit area is amazing(just make sure you just shaved) And one in in both holes. Fingering and oral is almost like an art I think.The more you do it to a woman you will see what makes her more in to it and her toes curl;).

7. PerfectPussy

Gold Member

Either or works for me. It all works when they know what they're doing. I don't mind helping. If there's a finger in my ass one one in my wet pussy and he's tonguing as well...I'll rub my clit ...oh and no need to shave I love a trimmed beard...mmmm ;)

wiggleworm, maddog8s, Shug73 and 5 others like this.
  8. sensless

Gold Member

Fingers are fine. Two max.

wiggleworm and Amature like this.
  9. RaynieJ

Gold Member

One is good, 2 is good, 3 can be good too but no more than that.

10. fairlthick

Gold Member

That's hot!!!!

RaynieJ likes this.
  11. fairlthick

Gold Member

OMFG!!!!! I'm ready!;):p

PerfectPussy and RaynieJ like this.
  12. Prettymommy

Gold Member

I prefer 2 myself...love to lick them clean

wiggleworm, danrb007 and Hard8inches like this.
  13. Hard8inches

Gold Member

Id love to lick them clean for you !

Prettymommy likes this.
  14. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

He has magical fingers and I have found I enjoy it most and have the most orgasms when he lightly traces his finger around the entrance to my vajayjay prior to any kind of insertion of anything, fingers or otherwise.

danrb007 likes this.