One afternoon

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by billytk1977, Jun 3, 2016.

1. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Me and the wife were sitting in the living room watching the HBO Series Rome together when her phone started vibrating on the coffee table. she picked it up and said, "hey Billy, Donna just text and wants to onow if she can stop by for a while." my wife and Donna have been very close friends for better than fiveteen years, they had worked together and even traveled together on vacations. Neither one is bi or lesbian mind you, they just best friends. "Text her back, let her know we are not doing anything and I'll order pizza for all of us." so Sherrie started tapping on her screen and not thirty seconds later the phone vibrated and she told me Donna would be there in five.

I went to the computer and pulled up the pizza joint, ordered two pizzas, a two liter of coke and breadsticks, they already had my card on file as i order there about three times a week. I told Sherrie the food would be here soon and i went and pulled out the scotch and put it on the counter. We are not heavy drinkers, but a nip of scotch with my pizza is great. Donna showed up in less than five minutes as she lives just down the street and we was busy talking and joking when the pizza showed up. I signed the receipt and he left. We got our plates and filled our glasses and sat down.

After getting setteled in, Donna turned to Sherrie, "sweetie, i gotta ask you two something. I have been seeing this new guy Robert for a couple weeks. Well, the other night he ask me to finger his ass! What the hell? I dident think he was gay but i said no way and left." i busted out laughing, almost spitting out my food, Sherrie turned to me and gave me that shut the fuck up look, and ask Donna "why would that make him gay?", she looked at me with a look that i knew well, she was going to try to embarrass me, and she said "Billy loves it when i fuck his ass."

Wbat else could i do at this point? I looked at both of them and said the only thing i could,"especially when you use the vibrating cock." Donnas jaw opened up and she looked genuinely shocked. With as much time these two spent together i fogured she would have known that already. "You really like anal sex?"

"Yes, it gives pleasure you can not get any other way. And when the prostate is rubbed it is like being in a perpetual state of prolonged orgasm."

"Is it gross? I mean, its your ass."

Finally sherrie popped in, "i thought the same thing the first time. However after he showers and cleans up, there is nothing gross about it. In fact, if i wait a week or two he practically begs for me to fuck him. You would be surprised at what he is willing to do for my finger...."

"Billy, you are not gay. How do you like anal?"

"Donna, its not a gay thing. Your spencter has tons of nerves in it, when played with it can bring great pleasure, but if done wrong, it can be very painful."

And finally the time had come, my loving wife tried to shock and embarrass me, now i get to do it back. "Sherrie, honey. We can tell her all about it, but unless she sees it she won't understand. Whats say we show her?" after twelve years of marriage, all the wise cracks, she finally got one on me i never expected. "Oh my god Billy! Thats a wonderful idea! Donna, do you have wny plans for tbis afternoon?"

"No i don't, but how exactly do you plan on showing me?"

Billy, go shower and we will get everything laid out. Make it a long shower to give us girls a bit to talk.

No in all the years we have been married we have never had a third with us in our private time. I never ask and neither had Sherrie. We were both fully satisfied weth eachother. This is what shocked me, and the look on my face must have shown that as Donna laughed nervously and Sherrie gighled at me.

Go on Bill, go shower. Me and Donna have a few things to talk about and I'll show her the toys while you get clean.

Mikey22, loves2ride and Love2BKinky like this.
  2. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I just sat there like a dumbass not shure if this was a pass or fail test, i mean hell, this was never even a fantasy i had. What was i supposed to do?

You have thirty seconds to get movin or you will not be getting fucked by my finger or my cock for a very long time.

Thats all it took for me to know she was serious. I set what was left of my food down and moved to the bathroom. She was giggiling as i walked down the hallway and she hollared at me,

Shave while your in there. I like it clean.

I got the water going and took off my clothes, i got in the shower and just let the hot water beat down on me for a bit. What had i opened up here, i mean, i love it when she takes control, when she dosent adk but tells me what she wants and when she wants. But this is something else! Its not like Donna was ugly, she was very attractive. But someone else with us? This was new and the butterflies in my stomach was telling me all about it. After washing i shaved my balls, the area between my ass and balls and my butthole. I learned a long time ago i hated that hair getting pulled if she started hard fucking me. Then, just for good measure i washed again. All in all i was twenty minuits or so before i dried off. I wrapped my towel around my waist and opened the door. I fully expected a note with a, haha sucker! We went shopping and will be back later! But instead i was standind between two naked women. One, the most beautiful i had ever known, the other, her geourgous friend.

Took you long enough. I thought i was gonna have to sbave my legs waiting on you.

Now Sherrie, you did tell him to take his time and to shave whatever it is he shaves, so you would have time to show me your toys.

Yea, i did. But did he do as i ask?

Sherrie reached down and yanked my towel off letting it fall in the floor. Donna gasp as my cock bounced like on a trampoline with my heart beat. She reached down with one hand and cupped my balls and tewaked one nipple with the other. God i loved that. Then she looked at Donna and said

Grab his other nipple. Telweak it good and hard, just how he likes it.

Sherrie took her her hand off my balls and they twaeked my nipples just giggling, my eyes eere closed as i was getting lost in the sensation of both nipples being twaeked hy two women.

Get on the bed and lay down on your back.

Both hands left me and i moved to the bed room. I laid down and Sherrie handed me the blindfold, i took it and put it on. Then i felt a strap around the top of my head, she was using the knee strap too. This was getting fun.

My goodness, he shaved his ass hole!

Yes of course. If its long the hair gets pulled and hurts he says. Plus with it shaved its easier to slide in.

Sherrie got my legs tied in and aduusted the strap. Then she slapped my ass, hope you ready big boy.

She sat down next to me and started talking to Donna,

He is already plenty excited to take it, but i am going to show you how to loosen someone up first. Plus it is fun. Hand me the lube please?

I heard the pop top open and cold lube drizziled on my shaft, balls and ass. Then she started stroking me.

Donna, sit down here and lets see how he acts when i am playing here and you are pinching both nipples.

Her other had, the one on my balls, moved to my ass and she was circling my hole while stroking my shaft, then i had both my nipples being pinched. I responded with a loud moan wich was answered by giggles.

My wife got much more serious with my ass, pushing the tip of her finger in my hole. I was unable to do anything. I tried to push down on her finger, but tied up like this i couldent buck. She seemed to sence what i wanted and told Donna to come down with her to watch. The pinching of my nippled stopped and i felt her turn around, my wife moved to position herself between my legs.

Here

The top popped on the lube

Stroke his cock and I'll show you how to enter his ass.

Two hands, not my wifes, started stroking my cock and shaft. A finger back at my hole and more lube.

Always use plenty of lube. The anis can not self lubricate like our vage so you have to do it.

Her finger slipped into my ass, she hit my prostate and i moaned loudly.

Oh my! Did his ass just suck your finger in?

Yes and no. When it opens up it takes almost no pressure to slide in, once you have your finger in make a come hither motion and you will feel the prostate. Dont push too hard, a gentle but firm pressure will milk it.

She put her other hand at the base of my cock, now i had three hands servicing my dick and a finger in my ass. I was lost in the feelings of this pleasure and i had no idea what they were talking about. Abruptly it stopped. I laid there not knowing what was going on but i felt both of them get up. Then someone was between my legs again and the other by my side.

Okay, put your finger gently on his hole, yes just like that. Gently push in and there it is.

Hands back on my cock stroking me, i reconizef my wifes hands and firm grip.

Put your other hand here, Billy, is she hitting the right spot?

All i could di again is moan.

I'll take that as a yes. Ok dear, we want to see 6ou shoot your load all over for us.

Three hands back on my manhood, one hand pumping furiously up and down my shaft there was no way i was lasting long. And i dident. I started cumming totally lost in the moment. I have no idea how much i had cum but both girls were giggling with glee at the specital.

After i finishes Donna pulled out of my ass slowly while my wife softly stroked me.

Damn Sherrie, i have never seen so much cum before. Is that normal?

It is when we do this, he cums buckets with the anal play. So you think you are ready for this new boy your seeing?

I dont know. It is still strange but exciting. Can i come back yhis weekend for another pratice round?

Yes Donna, i dont think billy will mind. How about Saturday about fiveish?

Sounds great. I gonna go yash up. She got up and went to the bathroom, my wife leaned back and kissed me, i hope you are not all spent baby, now i want to cum all over that dick of yours. She undid the straps and leaned back in, take some time to recoop, i gonna clean up and see Donna out then i gonna make you beg for more.

Mikey22, loves2ride and Love2BKinky like this.
  3. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

Nice story.
    Strange isn't it? It has nothing to do about being gay. It feels so good. The prostate is in there and yet,
    it is an act that you just don't normally share when talking with friends.
    We have no problem telling friends we got a blow job last night but you would never tell them your wife fingered or fisted your ass or that she fucked you with a strap on.
    Oh well, If it feels good....

Redline1 and loves2ride like this.
  4. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

i am right there with you man, its not something i publish so much, and no it does not mean gay, but it feels soooooo goooooodddddd

loves2ride and Love2BKinky like this.
  5. Mikey22

Gold Member

Good story

6. playful pair

Gold Member

Wow great story I recently pressed on my wife's ass hole drove her crazy she said she has never cum so hard but I'm not sure about myself lol ..... so when is round two of ur story

7. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

8. Mikey22

Gold Member

I like this story. Your wife brings her friend in,is perfect:cool: I've all ways fantasied about my wife,doing that to me. But she's not that open minded:(