Once and for all, what size girth is considered skinny?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by happy, Apr 18, 2007.

1. happy

happy Banned

Just wondering?

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

That would depend on the female.....personaly id say anthing under a 5" girth was skinny

3. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I havent a clue.
    Anything that is too lose for my mouth
    and my mouth is little. ^.^

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

size is in the eye of the beholder

as is beauty and size is also relative...

what may appear skinny to one may
    be huge to another...

???

5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

5" is a number created by the penile enhancement companies to make men feel inadequate - thus wanting to use their products to increase their size.

The avg. girth is actually below 4"

http://sexuality.about.com/od/anatomyresponse/a/average_penis.htm

These numbers where from a real lab study where urologists actually measured the penis - not the guys themselves.

I have had trouble fitting into regular sized condoms and I had to do extensive research on condoms to find proper fitting ones... large sized condoms are for guys with a girth 5" and over.

Baed on everything I have researched, I would say that 4" - to under 5" is avg to slightly above avg.

6. Sexy Scholar

Sexy Scholar New Member

I am troubled by the title of this thread. As if there is an objective dichotomy between "thick enough" and "too skinny."

7. Elvis

Elvis Member

Me too Sexy Scholar, basically you get what you get, do the best you can with it, end of story almost.

Girl says to guy, "Who do think you're gonna please with that?"

Guy to girl, "Me."

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

My personal tatse when i was involved with males was both length and girth, so i was stating from my ideas, and to me 5" is skinny ( in my view )
    And yes we all get what we were given , but it doesnt mean everyone must like skinny short cocks. we all have our own preferences , its wrong to assume that all females must enjoy and love smaller ones at all costs

I can safly say if i was a female i would be after a bigger sized penis .

As im a male and no longer into guy sexualy, but i do still like looking ( i enjoy the look of a bigger thicker penis than my own )

Sorry if this odffends anyone who is smaller in size, its just my view

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Everyone has their preferences for penis size - both gays and women.

Same with breasts - I prefer small and perky ones and am not into big breasts. I find them a little disgusting.

But when we are talking about avg. penis girth (not preferences) 4" is about average and 5" is above average.

If 5" was the avg, condom makers would have to change their condoms. They have done extensive research on the avg. male length and girth - billions of dollars are at stake if they are wrong.

Trojan's most popular selling condom is 52mm wide. If your dick is 5" in girth, it is suggsted you use 56-58mm condoms.

So if 5" was the avg girth size, alot of guys would be blowing out their standard Trojans, and it wouldn't be known as the most reliable and most popular condom on the market.

In fact, Trojan who has 4x the market share of the next closest runner up (Durex), accounted for 70.5% of sales in drug stores in the US.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Ilived in europe most of my life , and have never come across trojan condoms before , durex i have ( im guessing troajn is a big brand in america ....
    And also the name itself will make a guy feel beter , i use the trojan condom hehe

Who knows im not a condom expert i dont delve into that side of things, i just go to the counter buy a packet of condoms and funny enough they fit and work well...
    I dont tend to walk in and ask for 52 56 58mm condoms ...

Just a packet of durex..
    Im glad the concept behind the trojan doenst come into play wit hthe condoms 9 once inside they split open and lots of men come forth and spread around heheheh )

But like i said im not a condom expert.....ive always been lead to believe 5" is the average girth.
    Just from all the charts ive seen , in biology at school and charts ive seen online.
    Usualy no condom brand is highlighted as the makers of said charts though so i dont know...

And by the ways you dont have to be gay to to look at penis ..
    so its not just gays and women.....that have a preferance..
    in my opinion :)

11. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

When I am in Canada and buy condoms the nominal width is listed on the back. When Im in the US I have to go online to see which condoms are big enough for me.

It has been a huge pain in my ass - but you gotta do it. My g/f got these durex condoms at the clinic she goes to and I put them on and it hurt like hell..they where 52mm...but I was horny and out of my usual condoms..so I used one.. and I was behind her and next thing I know things are feeling really too good.. I look down and the condom is blown out. I'm only a little bigger than avg.. so I can just imagine a really big guy trying to use a standard condom.

All the stuff you read online is inaccurate - either from studies going on the honor system and guys who don't know how to properly measure themselves. Or the penile enhancement companies who want avg. guys to feel smaller than they really are.

It obviously is working.

12. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Here's the girth chart from wiki. Looks like 4.75" is around average.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. happy

happy Banned

interesting discussion. . .

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

Christ, I wish you guys would spend more time asking, "What makes a guy a good lover?" :eyes You can't CHANGE your penis size, but you can CHANGE the quality of your bedroom skills. Geez.

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

A lot of us have good bedroom skills and outdoor skills....

The guy put up a question and he got a number of responces bluesy :)

Nice avi by the way

16. Bluesy

Gold Member

I was more or less venting...to the world in general. No offense meant to Happy (who must not be too concerned about size if he's feeling that chipper). I just get tired of the all the "Is my dick big enough?" posts. Your dick is your dick, worrying about it isn't going to change anything, and most women aren't particularly concerned with size. Wouldn't it be great if we could all focus on the important things, you know? Be secure in who we are and what we have to offer? I can't help but think there are guys who see all these size posts and get the impression that the way to please a woman is with a mammoth cock and if you haven't got one, you are a poor, pitiful bastard. That's what I would think if I were a guy. *shrugs*

Glad you like the lips, doll :) Now where would you like for me to plant a big wet blue one? :brow

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Yeah i see your point, but like many others have said , and i do agree it isnt all about your cock and what it can do, there are a multitude ot ways to pleasure a female without even having to touch her vagina and without even using your cock hehehe

Im pretty cool within myself , not overly confident though. But im far better with the rest of my body .:)
    Lots of practice :p

A kiss with those blue lips on my chest would be so cool :)

18. Bluesy

Gold Member

Mmmm...How about a lip print encircling each nipple? ;)

*comes to the shocked realization that I've yet to peruse Kronnie's thread in the multimedia section* I'll bet you're just being modest. *wanders off to the multimedia section to test that theory*

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

Oooh Blusey, with lips like that you need to call your friends and have us guys over for a rainbow party.

20. Bluesy

Gold Member

Ha! :lol But what if I want all you guys to myself? I'll just have to stock up on different-colored lipsticks...and maybe an oxygen tank...;)