Ona Holes?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by WhyAmiHere, Feb 17, 2011.

1. WhyAmiHere

WhyAmiHere New Member

Well this is kind of awkward ;_; but......dose anyone here have any experience with onaholes(fleshlight-like devise)? I am considering purchasing one but i do not want to buy garbage :|. I am looking for something TIGHT ( i like younger girls) and realistic as possible. Anny help would be appreciated. o.o'

Thanks for reading >.<
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2011
  2. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

We've removed the links in your post, you aren't permitted to post the ones you had.

Anyway, seeing as you're only 20, how much younger exactly are you looking for a toy to portray? Saying that and being as young as you are comes off kinda...odd.

To answer your post? No, I don't have a cock, therefore I have not had experience with "una holes"
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2011

3. WhyAmiHere

WhyAmiHere New Member

Kind of odd that that wouldn't be aloud when there are pictures of dildos on the stickied thread but wutevah. :S
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2011
  4. nurseharley

nurseharley Gold Member

fleshlights always seem to get pretty positive feedback from what i've seen. i don't know if anything comes in different tightness but im not sure how different these holes are you're talking about either

this thread will probably be deleted now..........
  5. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

It wasn't the *images* it was the links to sites to buy them. Had they been just images? It would have been fine.
  6. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

No, I deleted it. I asked the question, I got the answer. He had no intention of actually mentioning age.
  7. WhyAmiHere

WhyAmiHere New Member

And indeed i didn't really want to answer it myself ;_;.....Oh well thanks for the quick response and not simply freaking out and banning. Odd to see good moderators on forums.
  8. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

We're all pretty laid back here to be honest. If you're curious of the rules, go ahead and read them in my signature and you'll be able to make sure you don't step on toes :p
  9. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

Go to Videos and watch the one titled, With Toy. That looks so tight it hurts to watch. You can leave a comment there asking that member what kind it is.