On the Brink

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by megadeth600606, Jul 10, 2007.

1. megadeth600606

megadeth600606 New Member

Everytime I try to stimulate my girlfriend and help her achieve orgasm she gets so frustrated and can't. She has never had one before. She gets to a point, where he feeling is so intense, that she makes me stop. She said she cannot take it. I know when she is giving me head, it gets to a point where it is so sensative that I almost don't like it. I am just wondering if I am even close to giving her the big O and any tips would be gretaly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

It could be that she needs to practice (practice makes better!) by herself, get a feel for the kind of technique that works best for her. She may also be running into a psychological block; she might be afraid to let go of her body to that extreme. I would say hold off on trying to get her to orgasm for a time when she's simultaneously very relaxed and as horny as hell. Make sure you spend a lot of time on foreplay, that she's fully absorbed in the moment, fully aroused, then use a lot of soft kisses and gentle licking/sucking of the vulva to begin with--don't zero in on the clitoris with the goal of orgasm in mind. Get her moaning, then try for the orgasm. If her clitoris is hypersensitive, you could try licking her through a dental dam (or cut open a condom, place over the clitoris--lube side down unless it's flavored--add a little oral lube or something yummy to make it pleasant for you, and go to town).

Good luck!

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Wow, How old are you, You don't say,
    Just what are you looking for in an orgasm.
    I think you are giving Her orgasms. All Women become very sensitive
    and have to stop for a moment after after an orgasm.
    Does She become tense (stiffen up), Have contractions (pussy and legs squeeze
    together) If doing it orally does the taste of Her pussy juices change right before
    She makes you stop.
    If you answered yes to any of those questions then She is probably having orgasms
    and doesn't realize it.

Hiker

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Oh, honey, trust me, there's no way a woman can not know when she's had an orgasm! Seriously. If the woman doesn't think she has, she hasn't. She would know it.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'd suggest just making your sexual time together a time to learn and explore. Sounds to me like there is 'pressure' to obtain the Big "O", and that can make both parties feel a bit anxious and stressed - neither of which is good for a woman in regards to achieving fulfillment.

Just relax.... spend time enjoying each other's bodies. Loosen up, laugh, talk, flirt, tease... be prepared to not induce an orgasm. Just have fun. By doing this, you're opening the door to communication during sex. Eventually, she will indicate the things you are doing that seem more enjoyable. LISTEN to her body.

As was mentioned earlier, SHE needs to learn her body's pleasure spots and relay that info to you. Since she has never had an orgasm, I am assuming she has never masturbated. She may be embarrassed to do it. Help her to realize that learning her own body will reveal valuable information that she needs to know, in order to enjoy sex herself.

good luck!

6. megadeth600606

megadeth600606 New Member

Well she masturbates, but she tells me that it feels so much better when I do it. She can't get to the point that I get her to. She gets tired. But I will try getting her to relax more and try all the previously posted suggestions. Thanks a lot.