On the boat

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by whybother, Jun 10, 2015.

1. whybother

Gold Member

We had been friends with Jim and Lauri for over ten years. We met when our kids were in school together and had grown closer over the years. Family vacations together, dinners out, casual get togethers, and days out on the bay on their boat. The kids were older now which meant no more need for baby sitters and in fact we had on occaision called the kids to drive us home when we were too drunk to safely get home on our home. Over the winter they followed the advice of Roy Scheider in Jaws and they “got a bigger boat.” This meant that they now had a cabin, and could cruise overnight. We were thrilled to be invited and looked forward to a weekend of relaxation.

We all got out of work a little early on Friday and met at the dock. Of course the first task was loading the beer, wine and liquor for the weekend (oh yeah, and some food) on the boat. We cast off the lines and cruised out enjoying the salt air and sun. It was only a forty minute cruise to a marina on the bay side of a barrier island where we could spend the next day on the beach. The marina had a restaurant and bar and after a fine meal and some afterdinner drinks we returned to the boat where continued drinking and talking late into the night. We finally decided to call it a night and descended into the cabin where Lauri had arranged the cabin for sleeping. My wife and I were to sleep in the smaller aft compartment and Jim and lauri would have the main compartment separated by a curtain. We were still laughing from all the nights merriment and retreated into our compartment. As my wife and I arranged ourselves in our tiny compartment we found that spooning was the best way to fit. Of course, this led to my cock swelling and she reached back slapping my hip gently, and whispering “make that go away.” I gave a quiet whine in her ear and she whispered “No way! We’re basically in the same room.” I had had enough to drink that sleep came easily anyway and drifted off with my semi-erect dick nestled comfortably in between us but no where near satisfaction.

We slept well but as the morning came we awoke in the dim morning light to the screech of seagulls. Of course, now I had one of those fully hard morning erections poking into my wife who had turned in the night and was facing me. She reached down and gave it a stroke but then remembered where we were and stopped. I groaned in despair. “shhhh” she whispered half laughing, “forget about it.” But as she was saying that we heard Jim moan. ShI started to laugh and she covered my mouth. The boat rocked slightly. We listened intently and trying to discern the sound. “mmmmph, mmmmph mmmph…” We smiled and I started to protest but she put a finger to my lips and her other hand to my waist. “mmmph, mmmmph mmmph…” it continued ever so quietly. Without a sound I mouthed, “he’s getting a blow job. And she squeezed my cock. She leaned into my ear, “later” was all she said. “mmmph, mmmmph” then another barely audible moan and the mmmph was interrupted by a low “accck” and what can only be described as a muffled gulp. We stifled a giggle as we realized Jim had just cum, much to my envy.

Soon after, we heard them leave and go out on deck. My wife followed and I was left to wait for my hard on to retreat.

Over breakfast I caught Jim and Lauri exchanging glances and I’m sure my wife and I shared a few also. It was a great day although, I continued to feel frustrated. We just never really had a chance to be alone although at several times during the day, frolicking in the waves, lying on the beach, I grew hard admiring my wifes body in her bikini. I also caught myself admiring Lauri. On at least one occasion she saw me looking at her and I could swear that she glanced down at my bathing suit which was incapable of hiding my admiration of her. For that matter, Jim seemed to me more than usually attentive to my wife that day. As we settled in that evening we were sitting close on the boat and I couldn’t help but notice how much Lauri was touching me, complimenting me, even pressing against me.

Nevertheless, it had been a long day I was a little cranky with pent up sexual tension so I decided to call it an evening, and went down below. I tried to doze off but the three of them were laughing so much and so loud that I just couldn’t fall asleep. At this point I was pissed. Feeling sorry for myself and still very horny. I realized that despite my mood as I thought about my wife, and about the image of Lauri sucking on Jim’s cock, I was hard. I started rubbing my cock, thiking, well maybe if I cum I can fall asleep. But as I lay in the dark slowly rubbing my rigid staff I realized that it had gotten quiet. I paused and heard giggles getting closer. “shhh, he’s sleeping.” Well does he get hard when he sleeps? I wanna see.”

To be cont.

2. jpbowhunter

Gold Member

Please continue

3. whybother

Gold Member

I quickly pretended to sleep and when the I heard the curtain open I heard both ladies giggle. I heard a slap and my wife said, “That’s mine, you have yours”. The curtain closed and I felt my wife slide up and legs and take my cock in her mouth. My hips jumped and she whispered, “wakey wakey”. “what if they hear?” I laughed. “don’t worry”. She slid my rock hard cock in and out of her mouth but I was so worked up I just wanted her pussy. I pulled at her shoulders and she slithered up my body. As I reached her hips I pushed her bikini bottom down over her hips and she backed down over onto my shaft. That’s when I realized that she was sopping wet, I slid in easily. “hey! What’s up?” I whispered. She was biting my ear grinding into me and said nothing. “you’re so fucking wet already.” “You complaining?” she whispered. “no, no just curious, I gasped as she continued to grind. “ she leaned in close and whispered, “I already came once fingering myself while Jim and Lauri fucked.”

She had barely said this when Lauri yelled from the other cabin, “did you ask him yet?” “ask me what?” “if you we want to join them.” But she didn’t wait for an answer. She slid my cock out of her and pulled my hand leading me out of our compartment into Jim and Lauri’s where Lauri was sitting astride Jim, reverse cowgirl, staring straight at me, smiling. Jim looked out from around Lauri’s back. “Join us he said. My wife grabbed my cock and led me over to lie down next to Jim and climbed on top of me facing me, right next to Lauri. They leaned into each other and kissed. I looked at Jim. “we don’t have to kiss” he said. “Thank god”. “nice tits” he said motioning to my wife’s chest. Feeling it was only polite to return the compliment, I looked down at Lauri and said “Great ass.” “You hear that? Jim said. “I told you he loves your ass.” “oh yeah?” Lauri moved off Jim onto all fours looking quite incredible, but I couldn’t help but notice as Jim’s dick slid out of her that he was enormous. It was like it just kept coming. “holy shit” I said. “I looked up at my wife and back at his dick and back at her, “no wonder your so wet, you already saw that.” “ I already sucked that she said, “sorry couldn’t help it. “there’s your payback,” she pointed at Lauri.

She slid off my dick and lay down beside me. She and Jim both pushed me towards Lauri. I felt awkward. Should I kiss her first? Apparently I was taking too long, and my wife sat up grabbed my dick and guided past lauri’s cheeks and into her soft wet pussy as Lauri sat back on me and started grinding. Still feeling awkward I was barely moving and now getting self conscious. I looked back and Jim and my wife were lying side by side watching me and rubbing themselves . My wife just motioned as if to say “well, c’mon, get busy.” I took a deep breath and pulled out. For a moment even I didn’t know if I was going to continue and I felt some tension full the room and in that instant said (maybe out loud, maybe to myself, I’m not really sure) “what the fuck.” I grabbed Lauri hard turning her and throwing her on her back. I dove between her legs and started licking at her swollen pussy lips. I could taste the sex from earlier in the evening. I had never tasted another man’s spunk but I was all in now. My wife came over kissed the back of my neck and then started sucking on Lauri’s tit. She was half on top of me and grinding her pussy on my shoulder. This was new but I sensed she just needed to grind her clit into something. Lauri started fingering her and soon they were both cumming at once< Lauri’s juices covering my face. My wife turned and kissed me deeply tasting lauri on my lips.

We all looked back and Jim was just lying there smiling stroking his huge cock. “ I looked at My wife. “you said you sucked it. Are you gonna fuck it?”

Mb91 and jpbowhunter like this.
  4. jpbowhunter

Gold Member

Wow.... great time so far.

whybother likes this.
  5. whybother

Gold Member

Thanks> Just having some fantasizing.

jpbowhunter likes this.
  6. Mb91

Gold Member

need to hear rest of the story.

7. whybother

Gold Member

Sorry I typed another section on Friday but somehow managed to delete it without saving it. I'll get around to it.