On par with white america

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PantyHose_SlutGirl, Sep 18, 2016.

1. PantyHose_SlutGirl

Gold Member

I was asked what would get black people to be on par with White America in terms of competency and performance as an individual group that doesn't trail behind America.

This is what I said.

First of all, all those 100 plus year old row houses full of inefficiencies, outdated equipment, and toxins, get the fuck out of here with it...
    And contract with the K.Hovananian company to Build them good luxury townhomes, rowhouse style, to fit in the space where the old used to be.

And they keep it in New condition.

That would be number 1.

Second of all, Act like Americans..
    20 murders a year... for a 1.5 million person urban population... TWENTY.
    No more.

Thirdly, do more financially for themselves.
    Stop relying on the Public school system to carry them through life and start doing things first class, and start doing a first rate job for themselves.
    And start owning productive, private sector businesses that are not contractors for the Government in some way.

And last but not least...
    Start replacing things when they're old.

When they see a hurricane warning.... GET THE FUCK OUT ! STOP FUCKING WAITING !

Get rid of religion... and start having TWO separate things...

Science as the reason for why they exist.
    And how they would want to be treated, and what they would do in a tight spot, and human normalcy, for a moral compass.

That would be a start.
    :)

2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

And how they would want to be treated, and what they would do in a tight spot, and human normalcy, for a moral compass.

I think this quote from you...You should practice what you preach!!..Just saying!

3. whybother

Gold Member

She can't practice what she preaches because she doesn't understand what she is saying.