On More Night In Our Holiday Home

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by izzyrobinson, Mar 5, 2007.

1. izzyrobinson

izzyrobinson New Member

We spent the day together, shopping and walking around the nearby lake. Kissing, and telling each other how much we loved each other. He took me to a fancy resturant, where we ordered the most expensive meals, and about 5 bottles of the most expensive champagne. We got the limo home, and curled up in front of the tv, me lying in his arms. "I love you" he whispered, holding me close. I felt my body sink into his as I replied "Love you more". He kissed the back of my head, and said "I very much doubt that". We lay together, so close our bodies were almost intertwinned, but so innocently, and I loved him, so much so that I felt complete happiness, nothing was going to go wrong with this relationship, nothing was ever going to go wrong again.

He stood to go to the kitchen, kissing me on the cheek as he left. I turned off the television, and switched on the jukebox, as he returned with strawberries and champagne. After pouring us both a glass, Paul made a toast to our future, as I picked up one of the strawberries, and, after taking a bite myself, fed the rest to Paul, and kissed him. He tasted so sweet and good. He licked my lips, and I saw, in his eyes, a spark. He unzipped my dress and began taking it off me, revealing my breasts, kissing me as he did so. He looked at me and said "Izzy, I love you", kissing me again, and removing the clip which was holding my hair in place. As my hair fell about my shoulders, Paul was kissing my neck with such passion, I could see how much he loved me. Kissing my lips again, his hands in my hair, he caressed my tongue with his and I whispered "God, Paul, you make me want you so much". He pulled back. "Paul?"

He kissed my forehead and looked at me, with a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Izzy, I've never needed anyone before.I was never a great boyfriend, or husband or father. I left all my children, all my ex wives. But I need you, Isabelle. I've never needed anyone until now. I couldn't live without you. Sex with you isn't just sex, it's like renewing my soul. Promise me you'll never leave me. Promise me you'll never stop loving me. Promise me you'll never die". I looked at him in amazement. I didn't know how to answer him. How could I possibly promise never to die? I took one of his hands in mine, and put my free hand on his cheek. "Paul..." I began, but I didn't know how to finish. I hesitated for just a second, and then it all became clear. I kissed him with such love, he'd never doubt my commitment to him again. A kiss which seemed to last until the end of time, and longer. I still think about it every second of every minute which has passed since that moment.

He looked at me and smiled, and I knew he understood. "Listen" he started, taking my face in his hands "I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry for not believing you when Elle was drugging you. I'm sorry for threatening to throw you out because you didn't love me. I'm sorry for not believing you when you said you turned the gas off, I'm sorry for throwing you out. I'm sorry for everything I said and did to you when Robert was messing up our lives. I love you Izzy. I've loved you since the day I met you. It began as a tiny spark, and grew bigger, from that moment in the sauna. You lit the fire that I will burn within eternally." I smiled and kissed him.

"Paul, I'm sorry for Ned, I'm sorry for everything I've ever done that's made you want to give up on me. I'm sorry for my lack of commitment to you at the beginning of this relationship. I'm sorry for putting you through everything, including my drug addiction. I love you." He lifted my chin, so I was looking in his eyes "I'll never give up on you" he whispered, and kissed me. He pulled me close, and held me for a few moments. I reached for another strawberry, and was caught by surprise as he grabbed my breasts. He pushed me back, so my back was rested against the arm of the sofa, kissing me, and caressing my breasts. He continued what he'd started, removing my dress completely, so I was in my thong and black high heels. "I'm going to show you heaven!" He kissed me. I unbuttoned his shirt, and pulled it off him, my breasts touching his chest as I did so. He pulled me in for a hug, and looked down at me. He kissed my cheek and said "You're so beautiful". I winked, and kissed him.

I took off his trousers, and caressed his chest with my lips, as he stroked my hair. He lifted my head and kissed me, pulling off my thong as he did so. He stroked my thighs gently, turning me on. He kissed my breasts, and began moving lower. He licked my clit so lightly, and a small shock of pleasure ran through my entire body, from the ends of my toes, to the tips of each one of the hairs on my head. He did it again, and again, the pleasure becoming so much, my hands were in search of something to cling on to, in case I fall from the earth in complete pleasure, and reach a heaven only he could take me to, but they found nothing, but the sofa cushions. As my nails dug into the cushions, he began licking faster, until I could contain my pleasure no longer and screamed.

He ceased, and shot me his little grin, that only I have seen. I pulled his head towards me, and kissed him, caressing his tongue so softly, yet so full of force, his fingers were now inside me, as his other hand was brushing my hair from my face. Pleasure was coming at me from all angles, and I lay, panting, on the sofa, with him looking at me from above with such love.

I decided it was now his turn. I pushed him off me, and he sat normally on the sofa. I got to the floor and knelt between his legs, after removing his boxers. My tongue found the base of his dick and slowly moved around it, gradually moving towards the tip. He raised his eyebrow at me and gave me such a sexy smile that I wanted to kiss him, but not yet... His dick was now in my mouth, and I was sucking it slowly. His face was now full of such pleasure, his hands stroking my hair. I carried on.

He was recovering from the pleasure as I stood up and lead him upstairs. I lay on our bed, as his tongue covered every inch of my body. Kissing me again, he entered me. How I loved feeling our bodies connect in such a way. It was as if they were never meant to be apart. He hit me in places no other man could. I spread my legs wider, and he hit me deeper. "I love you" I told him, and he kissed my forehead, thrusting harder and harder, hitting me deeper and deeper. I moaned in pleasure and he began panting. I was sweating, he made me so hot. He was hitting me so deep, so hard, we were moving up the bed. My back rested against the headboard as he hit me for the final time. My body was taken over by orgasm after orgasm, as he came inside me. We both collapsed in pleasure, and I crawled into his arms. He held me tightly, and brushed my hair out of my eyes. It was damp, due to the sweat, but he didn't seem to care. I breathed in his smell. It filled me with such excitement. He pulled me closer, and I rested my head on his chest, and fell asleep.

2. Rupture

Rupture New Member

Very well written, thank you for sharing.

3. sticky_vicky

sticky_vicky New Member

Wow. That was excellent.

4. paulrobinson

paulrobinson New Member

What an amazing night that was

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

What a lovely couple you are......*sigh*

Thanks for sharing.....<3

6. paulrobinson

paulrobinson New Member