[Ask a Girl] on initial meet with a guy!!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by justaniceguy, Sep 20, 2012.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

girls, if you were on a train or supermarket where ever yer and your sitting next to a strapping gorgous man with lovely personality and this was the 1st time you both met....He says how lovely you are, how nice your dress is, hair, talks about you....And you find him to be comfortable around.......Then he popps a question quietly in your ear and says, will you come to a hotel and have at least half an hour or so of lovely passionate sex, would you

decline or

be inclined to go for it...........if not what would he have to do on the first meet to ween you into your knickers?????

2. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

This feels like a trap,lol.
    If I say yes I would then I'm a slut,right?
    There would have to amazing chemistry for me to agree though.

If not,then there is really nothing he could say to convince me.
    I'd have to get to know him and see what developed.

3. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

aaargh, this is surely wrong of society and men as a whole, and stereotype sort of thingy.........Ok then if woman were not frowned apon as sluts, they be equal to the way men are with woman yer.......? wud that change your perception of 1st meet sex?

4. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

I don't have a bad perception of first meet sex,but some guys will judge a girl for that.I have done it a few times.I'm not ashamed.If the attraction is there then I don't see why not :)

5. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

You know what, I totally agree with you........I think its wrong to call anyone let alone woman sluts just because they find a man or woman for that matter attractive and for the 1st time of a meet they wanna jump there bones.......For me I think its cool.......If a man did it other men wud say good man......so why dont they say the same for woman/

6. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Let me let you in on a little secret GND. Guys want sex and the sooner they get it, the more quickly a relationship will evolve. Any guy who uses the "we had sex the first time out out and I can't respect you now" line, is a cop out. It really means one of two things:

1) He only wanted a fuck and run in the first place and this is his way "off the hook".

2) You didn't rock his world and he wants out before it goes any further.

Think about it... Was he really worried about respect when he was putting his cock inside you?

Women fall for this trick and it's lead to all these stupid dating rules that you have to wait x amount of time or dates to have sex. They don't make any difference. If a guy is just pussy hunting, he will go out with you to get to that forth date fuck night and then make some other excuse why he doesn't want to keep going out. The inverse is also true. If you really click on the first date and invite him "in for coffee", he's gonna be thrilled. Sex has already taken him to the next relationship level and he'll be back for more.

This is so obvious, I can't fathom why women still fall for this.

xx

7. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Cappy hit the nail on the head.

Respect can be won or lost at any point in a relationship.. first date, or 5 years later.

I subscribe to the theory of "if you are going to do it 4 dates from now, why waste the time". If you know, you know.. and a few weeks shouldnt make any difference in the matter.

Most of my long term relationships began with sex on the first date. The chemistry was there.. the attraction was very intense, and that is why I kept coming back for more.

Sorry for the threadjack OP.

Now, Back to our regularly scheduled program

8. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

point taken.....very true

9. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

A few of mine have been like that too.The only reason I personally would wait is if I was not that attracted to someone at first.Since sometimes attraction is not always instant and takes time to grow.Not all girls put guys into "dating material" or "friend zone" categories either.For some reason, I've always been attracted to people I'm already friends with,maybe it is because I feel comfortable with them.

I have never had set rules of when I should sleep with someone though.I think it's best to let nature take it's course and if it feels right,do it :)