On becoming a lesbian?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SexyScorp, Mar 25, 2007.

1. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I am becoming more and more despairing of the opposite sex....

Just looking around here for example...."is my cock big enough" "do I have enough cum"..."why wont my wife let me stick my cock up her arse" blah blah blah.....does nothing for me tbh!

I always loved men, having a good amount of male energy to me, and men always being very drawn to me for my gentle strength, I always thought I got them....

...but as I develop my spirituality and become stronger in myself, and go deeper withn, I am beginning to think otherwise....

Men think SO diffrently to woman I am beginning to wonder would I be better of with a wise woman as a lover...

Any ladies here who choose women over or as well as men, I would love to hear your thoughts......

I can understand that men and women come together to procreate of course, but other than that, I am nor sure.....

The amount of men who are up for and able for a strong and passionate women, as far as I can see are few and far between. Also the emotional differences are so vast its any wonder we get on well at all. I dont know any married couples here in Ireland who are truly faithful and happy with each other! The only ones who seem to stay together are the ones who are having sex with others.

And guys, there are three or four men here who I would consider very understanding and wise....I would be a fool to lump you all together......but as for the majority.......a lot to learn I feel.

I am so glad I didnt follow my mothers philosophy of "its your lot" "youve made your bed now lie on it".....

I am so grateful to be able to have the strength to see the truth and speak out....something my mother never could do....

....and if she is watching me now from above I can hear her say "oohh our S...you are such a little devil'.......lol

For sure I am :dgrin

But an honest one....:)

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I think we've all had those thoughts: "Men are such bastards...maybe I should become a lesbian..." When you really think about it, isn't it odd how two beings that are so different are supposed to live together and procreate? Women are emotional and intuitive. Men are logical and mechanical. Most of the time we can't stand one another. And yet, we're both driven to get together by strong biological urges that are almost impossible to overcome.

I guess I don't really have an answer to your dilemma, but I do sympathize my sister. :)

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Blessings to you sister...and thanks for the sympathy! :)

Maybe its because I have a child now.....that i no longer
    have the need for a man.....hmmmm.....interesting hey?

Maybe this is just a phase and one day I will have a change
    of heart?

I think he will have to be very very special, very strong...
    and very loving....:)

4. Emart

Emart New Member

Ooh, so close. This comment saved the tread if a long rant from me...

The kind of wussy-men you speak of early on in your post probably aren't as abundant as you think, it's likely that those type that lack self-confidence and everything that goes with it are drawn to a place like SF, where they can be unusually outgoing and seek acceptance/ego boosts.

My conclusion would be that you're just not finding the right men, not because they don't exist.....but because they aren't where you're looking.

...and if all else fails, you can move to Minnesota. ;)

5. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Alot of men can be exactly how you described - and that gives the rest of us a bad name.

I know my g/f said I don't act like any of her previous b/f.. and she said it is a good thing.

As far as "is my dick big enough" "do I cum too much" comments, in all fairness guys grow up having to deal with this stuff thrown in their face. Now you can't even watch a football or hockey game without a commerical with "smiling bob" and how happy he is after he took his penis pills.

As a teen I worried about the size of my dick, until I had sex. The sad fact is, my dick ended up being bigger than avg...but I didn't know that.

I once dated a model who was a total pyscho... she would flip about the dumbest things... she would break up with me and date other guys (even dated a NY Ranger) and then she would call me and tell me about it.

She used to call me all kinds of names and try to sabotage our relationship. She even once said "why don't you just hit me so you can feel like a real man!"

I was raised to treat women with respect and for some reason she couldn't handle being treated well... she even admitted it. But it didn't stop her verbal and mental abuse.

I finally called things off for good and ended things... she emailed me and called for awhile - then finally left me alone.

I had a really bitter taste in my mouth after the relationship with her, but I didn't want to turn gay or hate other women.

I met my fiance' and the love of my live when I was going through the worst time of my life - and I almost didn't meet her.

My friends kept trying to set me up - and I was too down to see anyone because I had just lost someone close to me, then my house got flooded during hurricane Ivan.

Something inside of me told me to meet this girl my friend kept bothering me about - so I said give her my addy and she can meet me at my house.

We talked on the phone and got along well - but that usually means nothing.

I was actually still showering when she showed up.. and so she just walked in and actually laid on my couch.

I walked down the steps and saw her beautiful long blonde hair and cute feet (the couch was turned at an angle that I couldnt see her face) then she got up and she was gorgeous. I was like DAMN! She hugged me and then took my hand and put it on her tummy where she has a tat (she knew I liked tats) and I almost lost it.

She said when she got up and saw me she wanted to jump me - so there was a huge mutual attraction going on.

We stayed in that night talking all night..and touching each other's bodies - just exploring.

It has been a year and half and she is the best thing to ever happen to me - I'm deeply in love with her and we always talk out our problems. We don't yell at each other and speak over one another.

She is the only person I tell everything I am feeling... no matter what it is. I never keep anything from her.. and if she is doing something that bothers me, I tell her. I even tell her that I don't like certain clothes she wears... how many guys can do that w/o their girl getting mad?

I can tell her anything and she won't get mad.

If I had given up and not put myself out there - I would of never met her and become as happy as I am now.

She had been with guys who where total dicks to her - one even threw her into a wall. So she hated guys and my friend kept telling her I was different and would treat her like gold.

So she put herself out there to and it paid off for her as well.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

That was a lovely post Skates, your relationship sounds like a dream, I hope it lasts until one of you passes into the next realm.

Scorp, I don't know if you know a lot of lesbian couples, but I do, and it ain't all rainbows and sunshine. They have fights just like heterosexual couples, infedelity, abuse, you name it. I don't think that the sex of your partner is what matters most, it's who that person is deep down that makes or breaks the relationship.

7. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

It is a dream relationship - but that is because we both work really hard at it. That is the secret.

We fight like every couple does - we just don't let it escalate into something huge.

We even fight over stupid things... like the time she took my techno cd out of the cd player when we where driving to her parents, without asking me.

I told her she was rude and she said it was giving her a headache... I said well you could of asked... she said its my car I don't have to ask. So I got pissed off and pulled over and told her to "drive her own damn car" then.

She said she was so mad at me she wanted to lock the doors and drive off lol. We drove in sillence for about 20 mins and then we talked it out like we always do.

Yelling and screaming won't solve anything.. you just have two people making alot of noise and not resolving the real issue.

I used to be wacked when I was a teen.. I put my fist through someone's windshield when I got pissed off one time. As I was picking the glass out of my hand, I knew it was time to change and get control of my emotions before I ended up dead or in jail.

So if I can be how I am now, almost any guy can. It is just most guys are too lazy and stubborn to change... and it gets them nowhere. Sadly, most of them can't see that.

8. Rupture

Rupture New Member

Wooh...stick with us ladies we are not all that bad! :) we need some of you for procreation anyway! :) Interesting thread to be honest...perhaps we should all read it.

9. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Right on, CL. Those are excellent points. I've seen the same, and was wondering if Scorp was going to mention these things.

Scorp, I see what you're saying, and I can understand your frustration with men and the vast difference that exists between the sexes. It CAN be mindnumbingly frustrating sometimes! :ugh

I'm not going to give up on men however, because I'm imperfect too! :cool
    Females have pitfalls as well, we are not flawless either. Give... take. That's life.
    I agree with CL. I think the main importance lies in the individual you are with and how compatible the two of you are.

Scorp, whether it be Mars or Venus, I hope you find a special one that completes you and makes your soul happy. You're a fascinating woman and you deserve no less! :)

10. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Thanks guys....very valid points....keep them coming!!!

I dont actually think there is any one person out there for me tbh....

...but my vision is one I quite look forward to...

My mature years spent in a cottage on the side of a mountain in Co.Kerry....living alone with black cat....

.....a few gentlemen "callers".....

enough to keep me happy.....

:)

NK....thankyou...and yes girl like all of us I deserve the best, for sure...

love
    xxx

11. Dreama

Gold Member

I've considered trying out having a girlfriend before, but then, I never have had the chance. I met my fiance, and we are very happy together, so I really don't want to do that right now, but I don't think I am going to totally discount the notion. If our relationship doesn't work, I probably will try it. Why not? I think that if your curious as to whether you'd have more success with women, try it, SS. You won't know until you do!

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I dont know what to say to this post, in both sexs. their are complete assholes, there are also kind and caring ones....

Im one of the odd ones , as im a kind and caring asshole :p

But seriously i dont know , females and males have good and bad points, but wouldnt it be kind of sad, if all females went with females and males with males ?
    Life isnt meant to be a push over, its why women and men get together :)
    We are compatable, it just takes a little work on both sides.
    If you find a guy that has his head up his ass, move on hun, find one that breaths the free air

13. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi SexyScorp

When you said,
    I think that says a lot.

I'm not sure that you would really be willing to take a woman for a lover but having said that, if you really feel the need to explore that avenue, then you should.

I have this belief that we often send out signals that attract partners of particular types even without realising it.

That's fine if the attracted partner turns out to be what one's body and soul is matched to. But not if those types of partner are just not workable.
    An definitely not if you have a tendency to attract the same wrong partners of similar characteristics in terms of the whole package.

What a deep topic and threads!

Finally, for someone SexyScorp with your incredible passion and lively mind, I would say keep in trying with men, as eventually Mr Right will be next to you.

And Sexy, you might need to broaden your net as to the types you think might be brilliant for you longer term. Sometimes the unlikely potential partners can prove to be a great catch.

14. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Some guys dont show much of a spark outwardly. but get them to open up, and you could find a very romantic, sexual being beneath.

Some guys are shy, some are not excellent with words or spelling, but they to can be great passinate lovers, as i have been told dont judge a book by its covers, theres more to each of us that the outside trimmings

Some men that seem very deep outwardly, can be extremly shallow when you delve deeper, the same applies the other way round to.

15. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Scorp,
    My late wife had issues with men, and I was surprised she hadn't given up on them altogether long before we met.
    • Her father was seldom home -- only a few days every year or two.
    • Her mother's boyfriend sexually abused her at age 6. To her, he was "the man who took my sweet young soul, and then, in cruelty, let me live."
    • Her first husband abused and beat her severely, breaking bones and knocking out teeth.
    • Her second husband left her because he couldn't stand (her) kids.
    • Her third husband was cold and seldom spoke. "We counted one day -- 15 words."

She had, in fact, all but given up on ever having another relationship. She was 47 when we met. We were only together for a few years, but we had the closest, most loving relationship anyone could ever imagine. It amazed both of us. We never had a disagreement, never an argument, that wasn't resolved in under 5 minutes -- and only a couple of those. Our passion for each other seemed more intense every single day we were together.

If you're more attracted to women, fine, but I don't think that's the case with you. You just have to find the right guy for YOU. There are millions and millions of men out there, and to think that one isn't "just right" for you is a mistake. There is, and I hope you find him.

16. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Thanks Joe....

Maybe you are right...but i am becoming more open to the idea of more than one rather than just keeping my eggs in one basket so to speak...

Thanks for the encouraging words....quite different to the poster who said "that if you haven't found Mr Right yet, you almost definitely never will". Maybe he was thinking of me as a senior citizen rather than a woman in her prime....lol....

I cant stand negative people, can you.....

Thanks for being so positive and uplifting in your writings Joe....it really helps...

Bless you

x

17. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

If only i was able to be as eliquent with words as others are.
    As i know if i was i would be more able to attract females.

Want to hear a contradiction in terms ?

Actions speak louder than words
    The pen is mightier than the sword.

If i was more astute with words, more able to express myself with them, i am sure it would make me more desirable to the opposite sex.
    I am not though i am stupid when it comes to the written language.

So i have to rely on my other assets.

But Sexy, you have a lot to offer any person ( be they male or female )
    Only the people worthy of you will see your qualities, and not judge you for being a human being with some faults, we all have those , i know i have many more than average hehe

18. cbrmale

Gold Member

Don't the basic differences between men and women give a symmetry to a relationship? From my perspective, the way my wife is sometimes illogical and emotional doesn't give me the urge to run away because she is different, nor do I feel that I can't stand her because she is feminine. She has taught me a lot and made me more mellow. And the times when she is in feminine mode I know to listen and not comment and let her get over it. From her perspective, she has learned from me too. She has learned from me to be more assertive in life, and to understand that I reduce things down to basics when they are not that simple. She knows this, and understands this, and doesn't at all get upset.

In short, we compliment each other, because we are aware of the differences between the genders. We have our unique strengths and weaknesses, and combined we are much more formidable then separately.

As for lesbianism, that can wait for another day. But we all know of one aspect of long-term lesbian relationships which show beyond doubt just how exciting men make one aspect of a life and love.

19. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Yes but....

Women have far more of an emotional understanding....they "get" each other more...

:)

As far as sex is concerned, I would choose a male over a female...but as far as a deep emotional and spiritual connection, I find women come up trumps everytime...

Men can miss the most obvious of things

?

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

This is gross generalisation of the highest order. There are no shades of grey in this posting, and maybe you should join the lesbian who works for me (although heavens knows her love life is the biggest shambles I have ever come near).

As a man who understands himself, and who is emotionally, spiritually and completely connected to his partner, I find this black and white statement insulting.