Omg Please Help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

So like im pretty afraid by this point and i dont know what i can do about it or what exactly the problem is. Anyways...

Basically im a 19 yr old virgin and i would say the opposite sex overall finds me pretty attractive and i am pretty good at being able to please women from my experience only thing is everytime i get close to have sex i mean REALLY close...cloths off and everything i get limp.

I get limp and CANNOT get it back up and im too limp to actually have intercourse. This happened when i was younger too say bout 16 or so. And ive been afraid ever since that i have a problem. And well today it happened again. And not only am i getting frustrated but im getting scared that i might have ED or something along those lines and im only 19!

I'm really craving this and the girl said its ok we will try again another time....maybe later on tonight. Now she knows im a virgin. Though she says she doesnt believe me.

But i have no problem getting it up and such sometimes but it seems when im with a girl doing w/e where most guys and i should get hard or slightly aroused...in my mind i am but its like nothing is happening to my "mini me" and though he will let off a little i dont know if its semen just a tiny leak i guess you could call it. Im still not hard or anything.

And im finding that lately even when i masturbate im still fairly limp like def not at my "potential"

PLEEEEEEASE someone has to have some insight on what i can do. I mean isnt 19 too young for ED and possibly even younger at that. :(

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

It sounds like performance anxiety. It's hard to do but the more you think about it the worse it can get so best I can offer is to try to forget about it and concentrate on her and let nature take over. Once you get over the huddle you'd bet you'll be fine.

The only other thing I can think of is are you doing really long extended foreplay? Holding a hard-on for a really long time can be hard for anyone. Have you hard and able to cum from oral or hand jobs?

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

It probably is PI as MD said.
    Get to the Doc and get some Cialias It will get you
    over the hump, And once you have had sex a few
    times you should get over the anxiety thing.
    My Doc gives me some every time I go in
    and I just give them to my buddies.

Hiker

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

I would've thought it was performance anxiety until I read this line:
    It's time to talk to your doctor.

5. Pride

Pride New Member

Right well thanks. Actually i was finally able to do it later on that night . But even then i was from what i know im capable of still much more limp than id like to be which means my full size isnt there. Which of course would always be much nicer. And so it still worries me.

And actually she seemed to enjoy it quite a bit and even seemed to finish b4 me. And i know it wasnt her first time at all. She has had it maybe 5 or 6 times prior. But I find it odd that on my first time i would outlast her. But im glad she was able to enjoy it and it was still very nice to me and she actually let me keep going i guess till i finished. But after all of this i dont want her to think it might be something wrong with her. Because obviously that wouldnt be a good feeling for someone.

Anyways thanks again and im going to see what i can do. Because it really bothers me.

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I think it's going limp during masturbation because you're expecting it to because of your anxiety. The mind can do strange things to the body. Go meditate.