Omg my tongue fell off

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Jayce, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

not really, but it feels like it may have well should have.

So, my girlfriend and I... we've known each other a long time, friends for a while, always were involved with other people... finally were both single, got involved with each other, now things are fantastic. Yeah, got all that? K. So we started... YA KNOW... :lol and the other day I went down on her for the first time.

Well, an hour and some odd minutes later, I was done. So now, 2 days later, my tongue feels like it's going to fall off. I haven't done ANYTHING with a girl in about 2 years leading up to being with this girl, so it's obvious I need to break myself in a little bit. But shit! It's like an atomic ulcer under my tongue, and everything is swollen.

If it wasn't for orabase paste, I think I'd be keeled over crying my fricken eyes out. Has anybody else ever ran into this, orally? Where they went so hard that talking for the next few days killed ya?

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

A WHOLE FRICKIN HOUR????????? Damn baby!!!!!!!!!!!!![BANANA]Speechless[/BANANA]

I wish I had run into this orally........

3. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

the tip of my tongue use to get raw.
    Now it is probably all callous.

4. Jayce

Gold Member

Well, we had random times where we would slow down, she'd lay back and relax, and I'd start again. Overall, we went just a few minutes over 2 hours, and majority of the time I was south of the border.

My tongue wasn't in that much pain, though. It was weird, like I was tired as shit, but I just never got tired enough to be like OMG I NEED TO STOP. I just kept trucking along.

Then a day and a half later, I can't talk and the whole underside of my tongue is red as shit and I'm engulfing orabase paste by the spoonfulls.

Oh, and the buffalo sauce I had with my chicken tenders at burger king didn't help either.

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

TWO HOURS! Damn, baby! You have rubbed your tongue raw.......Go easy next time. Lucky girl, your lady!!!! Hope it gets better soon. Must have been tastee!

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

And your new gf is probably shuffling along bow-legged.

I've been "down south" for a couple hours a few times but never had any lasting effects, other than a very loyal mate. *L*

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Joe WINS!

8. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Oh dear god man....I almost needed to find some orabase myself after reading this, my poor tongue remembers the pain so well. Had the exact same symptoms as you (even screwed up and ate spicy food too, lol), but I had the added benefit of my labret ring having rubbed my lip raw, so that was mildly swollen too. Took nearly a week to get back to anything similar to normalcy, but it probably only took so long because I still smoked at that point in time.

9. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Extremely Lucky Girl!!! Hmm I am going to have to see if I can get my Fiancee to do that to me for that long. LOL He would have to chase me all over the bed, since I dont lay very still.

10. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Lucky her ;)

The tongue is a muscle, if you use it hard after only using it for eating and speaking for a while, it will be sore. It's like going to the gym and hitting the bench press after not doing it for a few months, the days after are hell.

The only way to stop it from hurting after is (oh, the girls will love this,) do it more often :D

11. Jayce

Gold Member

Holy shit. This thing is only getting worse. It's like, day 4... or something... and the sore evolved into a full blown bigass ulcer. It's huge, and it's directly center on that little flap of vertical skin underneath your tongue. Youch! I'm carrying around orabase paste with me everywhere I go. I use it more frequently than I go to the damn bathroom!

12. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

ouchies..... have you gone to see a Dr to make sure that everything is ok?

I say hats off to you for your gallant effort, I guess the only thing you can do is alternate between your fingers, tongue and cock next time......:D

13. igor

Gold Member

yeah - I'd see a Dr for sure. Something wrong there and I don't think it's just over-use......

When I wen down on my wife for the first time (a month or so ago) I ended up with a sore throat for a few days. I also put it down to stressed tongue but I am not sure. At least it hasn;t happened since then.

14. ninja08hippie

Gold Member

Yeah, that doesn't sound right, see a doctor. Do you smoke or chew? It could be something serious, but then again, it could just be a canker sore.

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Marry me?

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Eeeek. Time to go to urgent care, dude!

17. ninja08hippie

Gold Member

Oh, I don't know if BD would like that. How about a big hug in which I grab your butt? *big hug!*

18. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Dude, I've had sore tongue underside before too! It sounds like it might be infected from scraping on your teeth...you should definitely go to the doctor. And tell him how it happened. And post his response for us!

Who gives a shit about penis enlargement surgery...give me a friggin' 3 foot tongue so I can lick her while I'm doing her, and I'd be in heaven. :dgrin Is there surgery for this? :lol

BD

19. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

PM me.....

20. Jayce

Gold Member

I'm pleased to announce that today, 10-29-2008, was the first day I did not engulf a full tube of orabase! WOOOOOOOO! In fact, I was able to talk today and actually eat without quivering in intense pain.

Today... today was a good day. Now if only I can get my hands on that girl again... :brow:brow