OMG! My favorite waitress...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BassDude, Jul 2, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

...was a stripper before she came to this restaurant! :D:p:):ladiesman:toast:cheer:bow:brow:tup

OK, so there's a hot little waitress at one of my favorite restaurants that I've been drooling over for a couple months now. We flirt, we tease...I've invited her (and her BF if she chooses to bring him) to come join my wife and I for some drinks, hot-tubbin', whatever else (nothing kinky, just a little fun). My wife knows about my infatuation of course...she asked if I thought this girl was hot...I said something along the lines of "Oh yeah, I could throw her down and eat the panties off of her right here in the restaurant while everyone watched." Can ya dig it? :brow

Anyway, my wife and I went to dinner there tonight. We both chatted quite a bit with the girl, and as my wife asked about where she had worked, we both noticed there was a gap in her employment. My wife asked what she did during the 3 or so missing months. She paused. I said "Bikini model?". She said "Um, close." I said "stripper?". She blushed just a bit and said "Yeah, I was at xyz club." I could not wipe the friggin' smile off my face the rest of the night. :D

Now...here's the strange part. I had already imagined this conversation (or one VERY similar to it) prior to this little revelation. WTF? Something about her...I just knew she was a bit of a sex freak...something just told me "oh yeah, this girl loves sex." I can't explain it...perhaps I just have some knack for picking sex freaks? (My wife is just insatiable! Darn!) It's seems I'm only attracked to women who are nymphomaniacs. (Almost every girlfriend or SO I've had has loved sex, even the one who couldn't have an orgasm.) She indicated in some joking we were doing before we left that she likes toys as well. :brow

Anyway, my wife left the girl her cel-phone number with a note saying "let's get together and party!". (Thanks for the assist, sweetheart! :D). I told my wife, if absolutely nothing else, I want this girl invited to my birthday party in September, and hopefully convinced to give us both a smokin' hot private lap dance or 15. :p I'll be glad to pay her for it...but hopefully by then, I have her dripping every time she even thinks of me and she'll want to do some hot dancing as my birthday present. :dgrin

Cheers,
    BD

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

YOU LUCKY BASTARD........:brow

Note to moderators.....why is there no emoticon for "extreme jealousy"?:ugh:lol:lol

3. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm jealous! She sounds absolutely hot!

4. suite91

suite91 Member

Umm Dude...[EVIL]WHY THE HELL NOT??[/EVIL]

If my wife and I were in that situation I'd probably have to "fight" my her for a turn with the hottie! :brow

Hope it all works out for you - don't forget to share the naughty details!!:dgrin

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ahhhh....sweet temptation.

[EVIL]I'D HIT IT![/EVIL]

6. erosexpressions

erosexpressions New Member

This thread is worthless without pics ;)

In all seriousness though, have at it!

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

So...my favorite waitress had told us that she felt like she could be doing more with her life. (And I won't even say what first popped into my mind when she said that :brow). She plans to go to cosmetology school in the fall. (Hmmm...remember that little fantasy I posted a while back about getting a nude haircut? Damn, my imagination keeps getting more stoked as we go :dgrin).

She doesn't exactly make a good living as a waitress, especially considering she drives a large vehicle a long distance to get to work. She told my wife that she might go back to the strip club one night per week, since she can earn about $1K per night there. I'm of course thinking "why not 5 nights a week?" ;) (Seriously, if I were a hot chick, I'd do it! At that kind of income for even 10 years, you could retire quite a few years early if you invested it right, go to the college of your choice, pay cash for a quite nice home, all the while driving a BMW ;)). Anyway, she had some trust issues with her BF while she was at the club, which I gather is her only hesitation to going back (apparently he isn't exactly crazy about the idea). And that actually says something about her loyalty I think (the fact that she's hesitant because she knows he won't like it, I mean)...or maybe she just doesn't want to hear a bunch of crap about it. :D

Anyway, if she tells me she's back at the club, I will definitely be asking "which night?". :D

BD