OMG I've become one of them!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Ladysierra, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

and by them I mean one of those poor people I've always pitied who only got sex like twice a week! :eek :cry

I just don't know how it happened. I used to be right up there with a min. of four times a week. Now this last week I got it TWICE! Count it! That's TWO! OMG!

*big sigh* At least I still have my fun toys that I use once or twice a day...

2. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

You married? Try jumping the hubby when he walks in the door from work...nothing like a good shower together before a long session...

3. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Engaged actually :) Been living together for a couple years now.

I'm working on a solution now, close to what you suggested. Bought a sexy little red piece of lingere off ebay (gotta love that place). I plan on surprising him when he gets home from work one of these days. Haven't decided if I want to be sprawled out across the bed or on the couch for when he first walks in the door...

Will have to think about that while waiting for my package to arrive ;)

4. Brad

Brad New Member

Just another idea Ladysierra:

Have you tried a similar surprise but first thing in the morning?

Like as soon as you wake up and when he probably still carries his "wake up" hard on?

That way you don't have the risk of him being stressed from work and rejecting your efforts.

And this puts you in a mood to cope with anything during the day with a naughty smile :sex

5. Thorn

Gold Member

I can remember a time in our relationship when it went to twice a week to twice a month and sometimes less than that. Looking back now we can see how we got so caught up in our own little worlds that our friendship and communication was dying. Some outside circumstances changed and we all of a sudden grew close again once we had more time to be together, and of course the sex became better and more frequent than ever before. :brow

Twice a week is not the end of the world especially since you are working on the problem before it gets as bad as ours was. Good luck! ;) Keep us informed. :)

6. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

This too shall pass. Recognition is the first step. And the fact that you take care of business yourself is a good indicator of future frequency. Sometimes you just get hit a dry spell, they are almost always temporary :)

7. igor

Gold Member

Geez - twice a week? I envy you!!!!! My wife has refused to have sex for the past 2 years!

8. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

OMG Igor, I am so sorry! :whoa

And Brad, your idea of first thing in the morning isn't an option. He gets up at 3:30am for work m-f and sometimes saturdays. I can't function that early in the morning Hahaha. Of course now that I quit my job there's always sunday mornings, but he's usually awake and out of bed before I even think about getting up Hahaha.

Our relationship is still great. Although he could use work on his flirting techniques LOL. It's mostly a matter of us (well not anymore) working different shifts (him morning me night) and then I feel guilty and don't want to keep him up until 11pm when he has to get up at 3:30...

I'm thinking things should change a bit in my favor at least until I find a new job Hahaha.

9. Stilllearning

Stilllearning New Member

Sure, it will pass. It will take about 30 years. I've been married more than 35 years. Before you attack me, sex was frequent and spontaneous for a while prior to marriage, but after marriage, it reduced quickly to once every couple of weeks and, after some years (and I swear to this) three to four times a year. I made the commitment, strayed once, was reminded of it for twenty years and found a gorgeous lady nude next to me after nearly 35 years and now I can't keep up with her --- the same woman that I married.

Where was she when I was lying awake at night so erect it nearly hurt, but not ready for the fight about how my sex drive was so much stronger and there was "something wrong with me".

Thanks, ladies. And now she tells me about all her straying over the years and the pure physical delight of casual sex. I think the opposite sex relishes turning us inside out. I was young, extremely desireable to many, afraid of the guilt that infidelity brings and now I'm quite old, still look much younger than most my age, but tired and just don't have it anymore. I wasted it, don't do that to yourself.

10. dougly

dougly New Member

My wife and I are having it once a week right now. Because of a situation we are in, she has to stay up late at night while I have to get up very early in the morning. By the time our kids are asleep, I'm already too tired to do it.

We are both sex hungry, especially her...don't know how we can improve on the situation.

11. Thorn

Gold Member

We went almost a week this time. While we usually do it 3 or 4 times a week but both of us are on a really hard contracting job and physically working our butts off. We are just too tired by the time we are together at night. I did get some for my BD yesterday morning though! :brow

12. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Dougly,

Welcome to SF

I find it a challenge, to be ready when my wife is ready. For most of the times of the day, my wife is really not ready to get in the mood. I try various methods of relaxation and programming my sleep cycles, so that I will be able to get myself awake, at the time when my wife is more able to get in the mood, usually just as she has been watching TV for a while, before starting to doze off to sleep. During that time, she is receptive to relaxing as I massage her back, leg and other muscles. After she is relaxed, I stort into her erogenous zones, and Accupressure Arousal points.

I will sometimes do a few awakening exercises, to get myslf alert, when I suspect my wife might be receptive to relaxation/stimulation. A few Push-ups work for me, but whatever gets me alert. I have also taken Silva and studied NLP and a little about self-hypnosis, to help me to wake up on my wife's schedule, and go back to sleep soundly, after our fun.

There used to be a thread for posting other web references, but I am not sure where is has been moved to, with our recent Site improvements.
    http://www.silvamethod.org.

#12 Logger, Feb 17, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.