OMG I hate my man right now

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RebekkaXXX, Oct 23, 2010.

1. RebekkaXXX

RebekkaXXX New Member

He's watching sports...I'm unsatisfied...I'll do whatever whenever he wants...I'm so bored HELP ME!

2. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Don't do whatever he WANTS whenever he WANTS. Make him beg for it.

3. NewHere

NewHere New Member

Does he have friends over watching the game with him? If not, I would put on a sexy outfit, get on my knees and start putting some of his attention right where it belongs, on you =P

4. Meee

Gold Member

Tell him. You might be surprised.

5. RebekkaXXX

RebekkaXXX New Member

You're right, I should play hard to get...thanks

6. Adnana

Adnana New Member

Give him a beer lol or you can take mine :)

7. bijeks

bijeks New Member

everyman can't resist the temptation so seduce him with sexy dress to get his attention

8. turion64

turion64 New Member

I don't know who this man is of yours, I would never do that to the wife. You don't know how many nights I have sat down and watched the Lifetime channel, :mad chick flicks you name it. I put my wife on a pedestal, I look at it this way she has the pussy and I must kiss ass to get to play with it. I do know everybody needs thier time to themselfs. I have seen guys become so obsessed with sports to the point they know more about players on a team than thier own wifes or significant others. Which causes the wife to cheat, and I have no sympathy for the poor bastard when she does, and to top it off I bet your fine as hell too. Have you seen the Budweiser comerrcial when the girl is sitting in the bedroom with her sexy nighty on saying honey, I'm in bed with my lingerie, Honey I've also got a cold Budweiser for you, and he still watches the game. Next she gets mad and goes in there and steals the batteries out of his remote and puts them in a vibrator and slams the door behind her.:) You can see this on You Tube it was banned in the US but they played it in the UK.

9. Ready2Please

Gold Member

:lol I am so going to watch that! I think I would be the one glued to the tv watching sports. He'd have to do a sexy striptease to pry me away from the tv. LOL :p:D

10. htoad

htoad Active Member

I love watching sports, but my wife knows how to "distract" me. Here are some things she does that you might consider trying:

- Look for something under our TV (we have books and videos there) On all fours, her ass pointed directly at me, wearing a short skirt/dress that rides up so I can clearly see she has no panties.
    - Wait for a commercial to ask me a question - and fondle herself while she does this.
    - Come sit next to me, and without saying a word starts fondling and sucking her tits.
    - Put pillows or a blanket on the floor between me and the TV, lie down with her crotch facing me, and start masturbating.
    - unzip my pants, say "keep watching the game, don't mind me", and stroke/suck my cock.

She does not try to stop me from watching. She likes the challenge of distracting me with a "better offer", and seeing how much she can cause me to lose track of the game. Sometimes we will fuck doggy style while the game is on, and after I cum she'll start quizzing me on who is playing, what inning/quarter/period, the score, players name, etc. - and gets a kick when I can't remember these things.

I also have my "games" with her during the game. For example, while watching football I'll finger her pussy during game and eat her pussy during the commercials. This always leads to a nice halftime fuck, and sometimes I recover enough during the second half for a postgame fuck. Or I'll position her so that I can eat her pussy and watch the game at the same time. Or she'll suck my cock and I'll try to predict what the score will be when I cum.

Just some ideas - not all will apply, but it only takes 1 or 2 to turn your "hate" into something more interesting. Good luck! :)

-

11. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Okay, there's not enough information here. Personally I love football. I love watching a game. I love inviting people over to watch a game. We yell at the television, drink beer, and have a merry time. I also take care of my woman's needs very regularly. I consistently have conversations with her to directly ensure that she is satisfied with our relationship.

Before her, I dated a girl that was a jerk when it came to me sitting down and watching a football game or playing a game with friends of mine. Every single time I tried to play a game or watch a game, she would come in and try to make out with me or try to get me to have sex with her. Every time. Now I don't have any problem with showing affection or taking care of my lady, obviously, but this girl saw me pre-occupied with something besides her, and just consistently wanted to put me to the test to see if I'd choose her over what I was doing. And it got to the point that I could NEVER enjoy doing the things I liked without her interrupting it.

I aproached the relationship with the exact same mentality, always ensuring that she was satisfied, but she just liked to try and turn my attention off of whatever I was doing onto her and I became angry and resentful of her for consistently making me choose between her happiness and my own.

My advise to you? Grab a beer, sit down, and watch the game with him. Yell at the TV. Swear at the referees. Share in what he loves. After it's over, if they've won... have victory sex. If they've lost, have angry frustrated sex. Don't try and peel away his attention from something he loves to do because by doing so, you are forcing him to make a choice between what you want and what he wants when he shouldn't have to choose at all; seeings how its so logistically simple to have both AND have everyone be happy about it.

And by sharing something with him, it will bring you both closer together and compel him to make an effort to share things with you, instead of putting yourself between him and his hobby and subliminally asking "Which one is more important to you?" This is an absolutely terrible way to get what you want. And if you make it a habbit, you'll kill your relationship. Trust me. You should share your passions with each other, not take up arms to kill them.

****UNLESS....
    he's being a little selfish asshole about it and doesn't take care of your needs anyway. Then have an honest conversation about it and tell him he's being a macho dick.

~Steve

12. Nsiderbassgs

Nsiderbassgs New Member

If you want it bad enough, just go up to him, unzip his pants, and start giving him oral. He should start paying attention :)

13. NewHere

NewHere New Member

Wow those suggestions go me hot just reading them :p

14. ManInBra

ManInBra New Member

My suggestion would be this,, You wanting it, hes wanting to watch sports. So you go into the bedroom all by your lonesome, close the door. Get yourself naked and worked up and just get so into taking care of yourself, and do take care of yourself, and get as loud as you feel like doing. Then You can come out with a smile and wet "down yonders". When he asks about sex, tell him he missed out. Then when hes in a mood, your all taken care of for the day and he can miss out on your goodies. So either he can pay a bit more attention to you when your asking for it and he should pay alot less attention to sports, or he can start getting his sexual frustrations taken care of by him self. I have no sympathy for guys that have the steady woman around and ignore her, and she feels the needs to take matters into her own hands,,,,, and a guy like myself I would LOVE to have a woman around to enjoy.

:phat

15. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I'm going to have to disagree with just about everyone on here. As long as he doesn't do it all day every day, and as long as your needs are still being met in a timely fashion, it would be very wrong of you to try and make him choose between what he wants to do and what you want to do if you don't have to.

Before I met Steve, I hadn't watched a single game of football. Now, we watch every single Colts game together. I never thought I'd like football, but as it turns out after 2 seasons, I love it. It's something we like to do together. Sometimes he'll want to invite the guys over to watch and I make sure to help make food and snacks for everyone. And sometimes we'll watch a game alone together, which usually includes me wearing only my pink Peyton Manning jersey, knee-high socks, and one of my smallest thongs. We make out during the commercials and lots of times have sex during halftime either on the couch or the coffee table, and if it's a bad game, then blowjobs are a regular occurance. But I'm never going to make him choose between doing something else he loves and doing me.

If I told him that I was going to see a movie that I was dying to see with my friends; in a hundred years, he'd never say, "But I'm horney. You're going to have to choose between going or having sex. And if you do go, you're not having sex until I'M ready." That's immature and petty. Sure it sounds like a quip and you might feel empowered by doing it, but you're just hurting your relationship and pushing him away while making him feel like the things that are important to him are stupid when they aren't.

Honestly, the best thing you can do is share in what your partner loves to do. The second best thing you can do is to be understanding and let them do it without you without consequence. The absolute worst thing you can do is try and make them give it up by choosing between it and you. It's poisonous and stupid. Don't do it.

Unless this, which you haven't even hinted at, so naturally we can assume that he isn't acting this way and you're just very horney.