older women?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by fireman117, Apr 28, 2011.

1. fireman117

fireman117 New Member

I was wondering if anybody knew what would attract a man to an older woman? ive been into older women since i was a young teenager and i dont know exactly why.. Guys, whats the oldest woman you've ever been with? and Ladies, any ideas why!?! lol

2. Gearhead

Gold Member

when i was 22 i slept with my neighbor..shes 48...

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

It depends really.....how old are you?.....and what's your definition of old?
    To a 20 yr old.....30 may be considered old....but to a 40 yr old....60 may be considered old??:shrug
    My biggest age gap?.....I did a 63 yr old woman at a swingers party when was in my early 30's....:eyes
    And the woman I was there with was 9years older than me as well.....:)

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I had sex with a woman 8 years older, and slept, had sex with one 12 years older. The fact they know what they like and want a bit more than a youn woman still getting into her life and family I guess, AND often older their bodies are more in tune with their sexuality in majority. Am I stereotyping??
    This is the experience I got anyway, and one I met who blew my mind away in bed with her quick vaginal orgasms, her sexiness in bed, and out.
    I am older than her but in our 40's.

5. 27vyrs

27vyrs New Member

at 29 I had a relationship with a lady who was 57, and she was amazing! then about ten years later I found myself with a lady in her late 60's, but she was more put off by her age than me and sadly we never engaged in intimate exploring beyond kissing. She was a great lady tho! The attraction? Not sure, maybe it could be the experience they have and so their is less pressure? Sometimes when your with a younger woman you put yourself under unecessary pressure to perform.

namaste:)

6. octavius

Gold Member

I think beauty transcends age, plus they know what they like and often are more comfortable of their flaws.

7. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

I'm 35, my GF is in her mid-forties. She's in shape and beautiful.

8. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

I think its the emotional maturing factor that attracts me. I've always aimed to get with older women since I can remember. When I was younger I think it was due more to the physical maturing factor. Say when I was like 15 the girls who were 16-17 looked more filled out then the girls my age. Now I see it to be a emotional thing. The girls around my age (early 20s) still have a lot of naiveness and stupidity to overcome. The girls I like a bit older (mid 20s) already been through the party stages and aren't quite as superficial in nature.

I have had quite a few encounters so I'll note the ones that really stick out.

First older encounter I had was at age 13 hooked up with a family friends daughter who was 15 at the time. It made me feel good and confident.

At 16 I dated a girl who was a senior about to graduate.

I hooked up with one my cousins friends around the same time with a girl who was 20.

At age 17-18 got with a 27 year old women after a night of dancing dirty with her;).

My old employer then hooked me up at age 20 with his gfs best friend, a 26 year old law student. We went out on a double date playing golf, dinner, then she took me back to her hotel(ended up super awkward).

About 6 months ago was my biggest jump in age. The homeowner of my friends house was a Costa Rican women (a mom)in her mid 30s. She was very attractive and I figured she was younger at the time. Many shots later got with her on her couch naked until we were interrupted by his roommates.

9. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

This reminds me.....
    My wife has a sweatshirt with this printed on the front.....

" If things get better with age"...." I must be approaching magnificence":lol

10. bigeazy08

bigeazy08 New Member

For me, it is a maturity thing. Older women know what they want and are not into playing games. I am 23, she is 38.

11. CarltonCrisp

CarltonCrisp New Member

When I was a wee lad of 18, I was with a girl in her late 20s. She was a complete animal. Absolutely destroyed me. I remember thinking she was so old and experienced, at the time.

Now, 10 or 20 years doesn't seem like that much of an age difference.

12. nyxx

nyxx New Member

i've been with a woman in her 40's and another in her 30's. to be honest, its not a lot to base an opinion, but it just seemed like they were much more confident with themselves. they weren't hung up on as many things as younger girls. they knew what they wanted, and weren't afraid or apprehensive to speak up. also, i just always seem to get along with older people in general. so, yeah... things to think about... ps... less drama :)

13. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

I was 21 and the 3 ladies I were seeing were 42 and I believe the other was 43 not sure and 37 (span of several months)
    Whats funny is they couldn't stand each other, the 43 was a one night stand and the 42 we dated for 6 months, the 37 was the bartender at the bar where we all met.
    My mom shit when I brought home the 42 year old.

Sort of felt bad having sex with the 37 she was recently separated and I met her husband on several occasions and he was a nice guy. I couldn't figure her out, she would be up for intercourse but when I asked for head she would say she didn't know me that well. I was also suprised at how inexperienced she was don't get me wrong she had a wonderful pussy but she really didn't use it to its full potential. She would just fuck me and tell me how awesome I was at love making, hey it was a good ego boost.

Sex with the 43 was an incredible one night stand, her daughter walked in on us in the morning but we were just sleeping, the daughter was about my age
    Best one night stand sexual experience to date.

The 42 was incredible she would get so wet it ran out of her like she peed herself, she had no limits, sex with her will be a lasting memory till the day I die, and boy If only I knew then what I know now. Best sexual relationship before meeting my wife, and it was pure sex. She was into fisting, but that didn't work out well, she would give me rim jobs, a little weird at first, we rode the subway and would act like mother and son and make out to get a reaction from the other riders, that was funny to watch the people on the subway make faces when we had our tongues down each others throats and I would say something like mom your so fucking hot I wanna bang you right now.

She was separated and would make me fuck her on their bed when the husband wasn't home. Gave my first anal with her, her body was hot.
    That relationship ended up with me in jail and her with a busted tooth, not from me but I wont say anymore.
    I felt bad for her as well, she was into a relationship and I just wanted to bang, she seemed like a sad person. Still think of her.
    Man I miss those days!

#13 HUMBLELOVE, Oct 5, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  14. PhX_AZ_SWM_1972

PhX_AZ_SWM_1972 New Member

^this.

15. she

she New Member

The few times I've dated younger men, it was to use them for sex. They do whatever I tell them to do, and eagerly. Man, those were good times. My current booty call is only a few years younger than me so not so much.

16. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Yeah.. younger is not always better. There is something to be said for a partner who has some experience. I have 100x better at pleasing a woman than I was when I was 18.. and I have had some older women show me more than a few tricks in my day.

17. she

she New Member

Younger men are eager to please hence eager to learn. Plus great stamina, but older men know what to do without much guidance. The older I get the more I prefer older because we can actually hold a conversation and we both know what we like without being afraid to say it. Plus they can afford to buy me dinner lol.