Older Women

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Juelz, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Juelz

Juelz New Member

On my 18th birthday, acouple of friends and I went to local strip club. It was kind of late when we left the club so everyone decided to go home. My friend asked me to stay over his house so we can continue celebrating my birthday and I said ok. At his house we prettty much talked for a while untill he felt tired and decided to go to sleep. I was still alittle excited from being at the strip club so i wasnt really sleepy.He went to his room and fell asleep and i stayed in the living room and started watching tv. I had been watching tv for maybe 10 minutes when his 43 year old mom came home from a gathering at her neighbors house.She greeted me and said happy birthday and all that stuff.She then excused herself to go change out of her dress.She then came back dressed in some basketball shorts and a t-shirt and sat down next to me on the couch.By the way she is divorced.Anyway, she asked me how was my birthday and what did I do that day.I have known her for a while so it was not really embarssing telling her i had gone to a strip club.When i told her this she suddenly becam very interested and asked me what i thought about it and other things.We continued chatting for a while when i began to realize that i was constantly taking little glances at her breasts and legs.She is an attractive woman.Being alone with her was making me horny.I asked her if she wanted a massage and she said yeas.I know a couple of things about giving massages so I knew what i was doing.I asked her if we could do it in her room since she has thoses lights that dim and she said yes. When we were in her room i shut the door and dimmed the lights to give it a nice setting.I asked her to lay on her stomach on the bed and she did.I put some baby oil on my hands and asked her to remove her shirt and she asked why and i explained because i was going to apply baby oil on her skin.She told me to turn around and i did and when she told me i can look she was already lying on her stomache on her bed.I then began to rub her back and her shoulders etc.I then told her to turn around so i can masage her face and she asked me to hand her a towel and i did she then placed it ontop her breasts.I massaged her face and then went down to her feet and worked my way to her thighs.I watched her face to see how she reacted when i massaged her thighs.As i massaged she would squirm alittle bit and moan really soft.I was ready to make a move on her right there because i knew she was probably becoming aroused from the massage.She had her eyes closed as i massaged her thighs then i leaned over and kissed her lightly on her lips.She didnt pull back or anything but looked at me surprised and i gave her another kiss but this time a more passionate one.We began touching each other as we kissed and then she stopped and put a robe on and went to go check on her son.She returned shortly saying he was still asleep and we continued kissing and it eventually led to sex. The next day i went home and her son went to work.I knew he had left for work and i returned to her house and we had sex again.We continued having sex for about 3 months without her son ever knowing.Then one day my friend informed me they were moving and moved after a couple of days.They moved to a acity far from where i lived so i never got to see him again.

I began to notice of my attraction for older women.Sex with my friends mother was great so i wanted to have sex with other older women.i have not done anything with an older women yet because I dont know how to approach them really.I mean i dont know what to say to them,or what to do to make them horny.I dont know if trying the massage thing again will work again.So can anyone help me with this issue.I mean what is it that makes an older woman horny, what can i do to get her horny?PLease help.I hope im posting on the right board if not im so sorry.By the way has anyone here experienced something like that before?If so what happened?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'd say you are posting on the right board. Welcome Juelz!
    Many older women probably live in a constant state of horny-ness. Seriously! Especially divorced women, or women whose partners are no longer able to perform, or not interested in performing..... With STD's being rampant, it is not so easy to enjoy 'one-night-stands', so they probably make due with masturbation for the most part. But that does not compare to having a man hold you, and the intense interaction during sex with a partner.
    You often hear of women having a 'fetish' toward older men, but not too often the other way around. I have often wondered why. LOL
    But I figure it is for the exact same reason. Older women have incredible experience, and passion. Older women are not afraid to express their sexuality, and there may even seem to be a 'classiness' to their bedroom antics.
    Now, on THIS FORUM, even the young'uns are confident in themselves, but this forum is full of quite an unusual lot!

3. Thorn

Gold Member

That's a pretty hot story Juelz! :brow I think if I were younger I could get into older women if I knew what I know now about sex. Thing is if I looked for older women now at my age they would really be OLD! :lol I'm happily married to a very experienced sexy woman as it is. :phat

If you want to meet older woman you could join dating/sex internet sites and say what you are looking for in your profile. Or just meet ones that are attractive to you out in the real world. Get in conversations with them and eventually turn the subject to a sexual nature. Ask a few questions and you'll be surprised how fast they will open up if they are sex-driven/sex-starved. :brow But try to stay with single & devoiced women, it's much less complicated with them. ;)

4. Juelz

Juelz New Member

Thanks for reading and for the advice.Since I have never been with an older woman(besides my friends mother) I really dont know much about them.Do any of you know what it is that makes older women horny?What can i do to make them horny?What is an older womans view of a younger man?

5. comanighttrain

comanighttrain New Member

man.....id go with an older women....but noone in scotland has sex...we have the worst sex lives, and obescety of any country in the world and we are the smallest drop in the ocean. I cant even talk about sex with anyone here, its depressing!

I wanna goto america...or russia...or anywhere...but not this sexless hell hole!!

Our national dress is a kilt...which is essentually a skirt...what the hell?

6. Thorn

Gold Member

Hey! I own a kilt. I only were it to Celtic and Scottish Highland games though. :lol When I was in Scotland 2002 the sex was great. I took my American wife, that's why. LOL! :lol

7. comanighttrain

lmao. Im considering going to america and trying out my sexy(read, gruff, rude, primitive) scottish accent, failing that, my only choice will be one of those mail order russian jobs.

8. Rose

Gold Member

Hey! I am of the most intense Scottish Heritage! I am proud of my roots, and I find a man in a kilt is quite sexy (especially MY man in a kilt!).
    If you come to America, you gotta do the Celtic Festivals - incredible celtic rock, awesome brews, and we party till the sheep dogs come home! LMFAO!

Ummmm- I never was able to get a translation to this saying, so could you help me? It is in old Gaelic. It was told to my dad , from his grandmother (when he was being a bad boy):

sounded something like this: "I'll scape the hunger off-y-ya"

:lol :lol :lol
    I've got an idea, but I'm not 100% sure. what do you think?

9. comanighttrain

ill scrape the hunger of of you
    i think you mean, ill scrape the hunger offye

roughly, i think that means im going to lamp you or im going to feed you, depends where you are, you will almost definetly get a burst lip if you say it in the wrong place/context.

P.S. wheres the festival? If i can get their, Ill show you damn americans how to drink/shag/vomit, and all at the same time as i toss my caber :yell

10. Kai

Kai New Member

i find sum older women 40+ attractive

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Me too!!!!! :tup

'Cept I don't call them "older women". My wife is 50, 10 years my junior. She loves to remind me how old she was when I was 18, then call me a dirty old perv. Kinda creeps me out.

But I she's right. :brow

12. Tech

Tech Member

wow, nice
    I prefer older woman but never had the chance :( sucks!

13. comanighttrain

Dude...how not....its like easier than pulling drunk freshers

14. Tech

Tech Member

lol
    just the way people are where I live unfortunatly - "age" and all that.... when age doesnt matter, stupid figure

15. justdoit

justdoit New Member

i'd love to get with an older women..... but im only 18 so its kinda hard to do so.

16. Rose

Gold Member

DUDE - I know you're not saying that getting an older woman into bed is as easy as pulling drunk freshers whatever that is.

Most older women are quite sure of what we want; we know what we like; we are not coersed into anything that is not according to OUR plan; we are confident, classy, sexy beings and we are quite able to interpret bull shit at the drop of a hat.

That said,
    This is probably why many men enjoy a tryst or two with an older woman. It takes time and experience - neither of which can be shortened - to acquire these attributes. An older woman can take a younger gentleman to places his mother never told him about. :brow

"JMHO"

17. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

Woohoo Rose! You go girl!
    I agree 100% with everything Rose just said!!!

18. Tech

Tech Member

me 2 :)
    wish i had sex with an older woman...right about.... now...ish.... :)

19. comanighttrain

Dude - thats what i meant, its all about the banter.

hehe, being a pathological lier has its advantages;)

20. dougly

dougly New Member

When I watch tv/movies, most of the time I find the older women are more attractive...like Diane Lane and Patricia Heaton.