older woman

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by midnight lover, Aug 17, 2008.

1. midnight lover

midnight lover New Member

I don't know why but older women make me so horny.I am 34 and try to stick around my age group when I am dating or having sex with someone.There is nothing like a great pair of boobs and a fine ass.I work with a woman at work that is 51 and very hot.Every time I get around her my dick gets so hard.I have taken her for a ride in my corvette before.She said she would like to be more than friends.I would also like to be more than friends with her.Is it wrong to want to have sex with a woman that is as old as my mom.I am sure she can teach me a few things.But being almost 20 years old than me what would people say.Has anyone on here every had sex with a older woman and what was it like?

2. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

I haven't but I would. I totally want to bang a couple of women I work with but don't know how to bring it up or even if I should. But I would, no problem. Older women are sexy

3. igor

Gold Member

Sheesh - what are you waiting for? Sounds like a sure thing to me. Physical age difference doesn't mean anything. Go for it! :phat

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I agree with Igor...who cares if she's older than you. She likes you, you like her...where's the problem here? ;) It's socially acceptable for a 51 yr old man to have a 34 yr old GF...why should the other way around be any different?

BD

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ok, take bets on what I am going to say!!

I think you should go for it. You could really have a good time, and learn from the experience. Also, she is probably not seeking a long-term romantic relationship. One word of caution: If she is married, you need to put on the brakes unless her SO is aware of and blesses whatever you two do!

Good luck, have fun, and let us know!! ;)

6. Sexual Guy

Sexual Guy New Member

I fucked a 35 year old when I was 22

7. midnight lover

She is not married.She broke up with her ex-husband about 15 years ago.All her kid are grown up.Only one still lives with her.Her 18 year old daughter but she is always out with her boy friend.I guess I just wanted to find out what other people would think about it.I know I should not give a crap what people think.But what if it becomes more than just sex.I guess it would be alright.Thinking out load here when she is 71 I will be 54.They say women live longer than men these days.I may just go for it.

8. igor

Gold Member

Hey - my dad was 12 years older than my mom and they were fine and I never heard any comments about their age difference.

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

At 51 she's going to start showing her age soon if she's not already -- wrinkles and such. If that's okay with you, it shouldn't bother anyone else. Personally, I'm almost 63 and know a few 80-year-old women, and I wouldn't be interested in going to bed with any of them. Just the thought is a little repulsive, in fact.

I got pretty serious with a gal 17 years younger than me once. She claimed she had no problem with the age difference. We got along great -- wonderfully -- but it's a huge age gap, and it bothered me. I had little in common with her friends, and I was even more concerned about our physical differences as we aged. She was in her late 20s and I was in my mid-40s at the time, so we were both healthy and energetic. She's in her mid-40s now, probably still very active, while I'm feeling the effects of aging. I'm ready to retire, but she's far from it.

If you decide to hook up with her you should probably discuss what kind of relationship you might have. Some fun under the sheets would be fine, but a little talk about future possibilities (or impossibilities) might be in order before you get too involved.

Incidentally, I'm 10 years older than my wife. We kid about the age difference, but it's no problem at all. I think we both like it that way.

10. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Go for it, be safe and have some fun :D

11. midnight lover

Yes joe I have been thinking about that.She is maybe 110 pound wet and loves the sun.Don't mind the fact she is older than me.And That her body shows some age.Like you said It will all come down to talking to her to see what see looking for.If she is just looking for a fuck buddy or something more.I am ok with whatever she wants out of this.I will see her at work tonight.I will set up a day to go out with her and talk about everything.I will let everyone on here know what goes on.

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I would second this...you really don't want some jealous hubby hunting you down with a gun or something! If she's single, divorced, or her and her hubby have some sort of open relationship, then by all means...go for it. ;)

BD

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Read the thread again, ML already said she is single and has been divorced for 15 years.

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh, missed that. Gentlemen (or gentleman, in this case)...start your engines. :dgrin

15. Stealthpot

Stealthpot New Member

I had a long relashonship with a woman 9 years my senior. I was 28, she was 37 at the time. We got along great, similar hobbies, both loved sex, and she made me laugh like no one else has. Unfortunately, she had a family, and I never wanted kids. I still miss her and sometimes wonder if I made a mistake by seeing someone in her position that I knew had no long term potential. In the end, though, I think it has helped me figure out the type of person I want to find.

16. midnight lover

Sorry it's been so long.I have been working alot.Yes it also has me thinking about the same thing.I like her and the sex would be great.But I want kids thats odd for a guy to say that.I would not have a problem hooking up with a woman that has a kid.As long as the kid was younger like a baby to 2 years old.Plus I would want to have one with her also.I could hook up with a woman with older kids.But the ex would have to be dead or something like that.If not I think I would end up beating the crap out of him.Dating this old woman could be fun. But I don't think I could just use her for sex.That's not the type of guy I am.The thing that keeps going on in my mind is.Can I be happy with her and not have kids.My sister married a guy 20 years older than her.And she seems happy with him.But if she wanted she could still have kids she is only 36.Nobody told me life would be this hard.

17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Um...any particular reason the ex would need to be dead??? You can't have a partner who has ever had another partner who is living??? :lol

18. midnight lover

I said dead because of a jealous ex .Something about sharing kids with the ex that makes me mad.You could never help raise them the way you wanted.Plus with the whole war going on in the middle east.Alot of people are getting killed.It would be nice to help raise there kids.Letting them know when they get older that he or she died for are freedom.I have lost a few friends over there myself.(If I had kids and a wife) and died over there.I would hope my wife would find a guy like me to help raise the kids.

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Dude go for it, older women are awesome. They know what they are doing!

20. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

My first sex was at 17 with a 30 year old. I LOVE OLDER WOMEN!

I am 50 now and STILL love the older ladies. Give me an older lady ANY DAY over a younger woman. OLDER WOMEN ARE THE BEST. PERIOD. There is NO DOUBT.