[Ask a Girl] older woman advice

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by bamaboy, Aug 1, 2010.

1. bamaboy

bamaboy New Member

Alright, before harassing me, listen in.
    Im 16 and have a good job ($16.50 /hr) work full 40 hours a week and still go to school.
    Thing is I'm fallin for my nieghbor. and where im from 16 is legal consent so this isn't illegal. She has a baby that i claim as my own i love her to death. i been living with them (neighbor and baby) for a few months now.
    I take good care of both and pay the bills, and put food on the table.
    Here's the catch, The girl im with is 29, and she wants to go a bit further in our relationship. I do want to do this, but im afraid of messing up because she's older. I want to be able to pleasure her to the fullest when we finally do. What can i do to make sure this is amazing for her also? and will her having a baby in the past 13 months effect anything at all?
    I really need some help. Remember dont judge just help please.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

While Im sure that we could help with your perceived problem, there is one more major problem here......
    This site is only intended for adults 18 years and over....no if's and no buts.
    Sorry, but if your girl is 29 she should be able to guide you through this awkward time of your life.
    Hopefully, we'll see you in two years time, in the meantime, why dont you get her to become a member and we may be able to advise both of you.
    Good luck.

#2 Hot Wheels, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010