Older or younger girls?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Makesmewonder, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Makesmewonder

Makesmewonder New Member

I heard that older girls are actually better than younger ones, especially when you're unexperienced. Is that true? I'm all up for a Cougar (in fact there are some older women who kick the shit out of younger ones), but I don't know if I can match her maturity.

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Well, I am an older woman, and I like to think, well hell, I know that I am much more experienced, confident, and carefree in my sexuality than I was when I was half my age. There comes a time in a female's life when she starts performing in bed like a woman rather than a girl. I am not saying that young girls are not good in bed, nor that older women are better, there is just a difference. You may or may not be able to match the maturity, but for now just check out some hot cougars and see if you like what you get. Good Luck!

3. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Advantage of young girls: Firm bodies, physically very horny, a sweet sense of and spontaneous innocence. Often they haven't been hurt too badly yet, so their spirits are less calloused.

Advantage of older women: They've had plenty of time to think about sex, and they've squarely decided to enjoy it! Often they want to make up for lost time! They know their bodies well. They have more patience, depth, and appreciation.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Have I told you lately that I love you? :rockon

5. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

I love you too!

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Amen to that....:bow

7. cook74

Gold Member

If you are looking for a first time experience (and as I recall you are) an older woman might be more sensitive to your needs. And their experience might be able to teach you a thing or two. :brow

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well, I don't know if I can be considered "older" yet. I'm 32 years old. But I know that I am a lot more comfortable with myself and my sexuality than I was ten years ago. Back then I was thinking things like, "Only a slut would to a thing like that" and other ridiculous things. Now I realize that being a filthy little slut (at least in the bedroom) is a very good thing. And thank god I found a man with whom I'm completely sexually compatible. :brow

9. bucky

bucky New Member

:bow:bow

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

??? Women sexually peak around 35, hon. I know I've certainly gotten hornier with age, and I always had a healthy libido (I was virtually textbook, experiencing a sustained increase in sex drive about mid-way through my 34th year). Just look around you on SF...the most passionate sex goddesses are all over 30 (excepting Dreama, whom I highly suspect will dethrone CL as Queen Sex Goddess someday). All of my friends in my age group are enjoying sex more, and more often, these days. A lot of women undergo a sexual renaissance of sorts following menopause, too. I think you've been dating the wrong "older women" ;)

Damn straight! Very well said, girlfriend :tup

I have a far different attitude towards all things sexual now than I did even in my early 30's. The view is much better (much broader and a helluva lot more enjoyable!) from this vantage point and I fully expect things to only get better. Women definitely grow into their sexuality :brow