old crush or current gf

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Aussieman21, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Aussieman21

Aussieman21 New Member

Hey everyone,

Just wondering your thoughts. I have currently seen a old crush who was taken 4 years ago and who's now currently single. We saw eachother out drinking one night and have been talking ever since. The friendship was very good alot of sexual tension but never made anything of it.

My current gf is a wonderful lady that cooks cleans washes everything pretty much because she loves me not that i don't return the favor occasionally. But Im starting to feel strongly for this crush again.

What do i do, keep the loyal attractive gf or head to New pastures and see out old feelings with a beautiful woman that has always been just as good to me. See how things pan out what?

Your thoughts

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

A crush is just that, a crush.
    If you're with a woman who you care about, don't just up and leave her because your pasts came back to haunt you.

I'm assuming that you two live together since she cooks, cleans and washes everything?

3. Aussieman21

Aussieman21 New Member

We do have separate houses but yes i do spend the good majority of my time at hers due to my work hours...

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Aww I always feel for the person who's partner is beginning to have feelings for someone else :(

It's up to you.. but make a decision before your sexual tension does for you.

5. Essene

Gold Member

I have had many crushes while in the relationship I am in. Well, not many. A few. There have been times when I could have acted on them. Even times when the other person wanted me to act on those feelings badly without regard for my girlfriend. To those people, I let them go. If they can't respect the relationship I am in, they can't respect me. Much the same, if you can't respect the relationship you're in, you can't respect your partner.

BUT! AT least you're wondering what to do instead of cheating. I'm glad that you would break up with the current girl you have instead of just taking the easy way out and cheating. To me, your girlfriend, now, sounds amazing. Many girls and guys alike would jump at the chance to be in the paradise you are in. Then again, if this other girl is important enough for you to end your current relationship, you should do what makes you happy. Just don't cheat.

6. nyxx

nyxx New Member

you have to weigh it. don't look at it as what one does for you, look at it as who do you feel closer or connected with. you've been with the girl you live with for awhile, but friends with this other girl for awhile too. you know what you want. its a bad example but the saying goes, flip a coin and choose, if you say 'best two out of three' after the first result... then you have your answer :O

7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Your post is completely wrong for this thread. He never said anything about insecurities with his girlfriend. Read the damn post next time.

To the OP, just because it's a crush doesn't mean that you go running off to her and leave your current girlfriend. If you love your girlfriend then stay with her. But honestly if you're even considering about being with your crush then you should take some time and think about who you would rather be with and see yourself being happy with.