Ok whats my deal !? Lol..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Beach, May 13, 2010.

1. Beach

Beach New Member

Hey guys been away for while, but I lurk by every now and again..

Just curious of what you folks think of my situation..Or what eva you might call it. Lol.
    Ok heres the deal'eo..(In a quick summary fashion.)

Just turned the big 40.
    Average guy junk 7" blah blah
    With maturity, I finally have good mastery of said junk. lol...

Now after a divorce some years ago I had a pseudo sexual rebirth..B4 I'd have never dreamed of going to an adult toy store. (Now I'll stroll in like its my local Wally Mart.) lol.
    Which in this lies my quandary.

I have lately been more interested in the sex toys more than having actual sex w my GF ! Dont get me wrong I enjoy getting my groove on for sure, but this new desire is somewhat concerning.
    Case in point--
    What I cooked up last night..(Usually i figure these things out as a day dream through out the day) I started out w the usual caress and kisses which then leads to heavy petting..onto oral for both.. On to a soft blind fold for her. Feather on a stick all over her coupled w a bullet vibe all around as well.
    While doing this, I pull out a Large Cyberskin Dildo (Around 8" and wider than me.) w a strap and prepare. More oral for her and then to traditional sex for a while.
    But--My real desire was to see her w the toy. So I pull out and give her control of the bullet. (Still blindfolded.) I lube the dong up and just let it brush up on her wet pussy lips. Love that sight ! What I dig even more is watching her work herself up to a point when she is pushing, arching her hips to allow that big cock in her. When it finally gets in I'm about to lose it and I'm not the one stimulated ! Lol..

Shes always left a wet exhausted lady..

Its just been on my mind lately that I like that part of sex more than what I think I should . I havent spoke to the GF about it yet but I worry that she would prefer* me* more than what i have been doing lately and might be getting frustrated with the direction I take things.

Any Thoughts appreciated !!!

2. Beach

Beach New Member

Hmph..Well I guess my "dea"l represented no interest to anyone to offer a shared thought. I guess maybe my writing skill is lacking, and I was not clear enough.

No biggie.

You guys take care !

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm sorry I just don't understand what you're trying to ask.

4. igor

Gold Member

I dunno exactly what you are asking but I think you have a problem if you prefer using toys on her rather than "doing her" yourself. Toys can be great but they shouldn't replace the real thing.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hubby says he loves to watch my big rubber cock going in and out of my pussy, says he can't get that view when he's fucking me himself and it's quite a turn on for him. So, he does prefer to use a toy on me when he wants a good view of the action.

Nothing wrong with that, I say, unless he stops wanting to fuck me with his own cock.

6. Beach

Beach New Member

Funny thing about writing whats on your mind, to the writer its clear what the point is but to others..not so much...Lol.

Yeah pretty much that was the concern..I like sex, (prob think about it too much ! ) But the toyz have taken a bit of a front seat.
    For example if we were away and we just had sex minus any extras..IDK if I wouldn't feel like it wasn't as satisfying.
    I can admit honestly I can't satisfy my GF to the same lvl as I can with some help.
    I have always been more turned on to see a GF get off more than myself so maybe thats what it is..After seeing and hearing the difference w this year or so adding toys I want to get her there every time.
    I agree with what your Hubby mentioned as well CL..Which is another aspect of this thing as well. I really like using that big cyber skin tool w the GF.. But am self conscious as bit about myself and my size ..I won't go after that thing..lol. I may go B4 but some times like last night I didn't go at all. Lotta oral and what not....
    Funny when we first hooked up I was almost too much for her myself..Now I feel inadequate at times ..
    I have a friend whos friends wife LITERALLY left him for a larger man after they introduced large penis sextoys into the relationship !

Ah its all good...I'm happy, she's happy. Just wondering where this evolution might take us.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

I smell bullshit. There has to be a lot more to the story than what you've been told.

8. Beach

Beach New Member

Yeah could be..I never looked into it. But it was definitely relayed to me that way. I'm sure there was more to it.

9. LuckyLuke

LuckyLuke New Member

My personal opinion is that anything goes between two adults, as long as they both consent to it. So if you're both enjoying it and you're ok with the direction your sex life is taking, I really don't see the problem. However, there would be a problem if either of you started feeling as if there was something 'missing' by using toys more than having actual sexual intercourse. There, communication is the key. You say you're unsure if she's happy with how your sex life is going...so why not ask her? Have a frank discussion with her and if she shares your uncertainty, then cool off with the toys for a bit. If not, why worry? Just enjoy! :D

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I see your point - you are quite turned on by seeing your GF have her pleasure with a dildo or vibrator. You wonder how she feels or thinks about this. How about just plain conversation.
    I can take this is normal what you are going through even if I am no doctor or therapist, this is what turns you on.
    Don't become "exclusive" with this type of fun and enjoy the physical with her, you know what I mean.
    If she really enjoys the toys then bonus, you get to do it more often.
    Give her oral as that thing slides in her, if she likes anal then something else to add in your repertory. It sums up to knowing your partner, she knowing you. Maybe some compromise necessary. Al the best.