OK...Question's for Mr. Heely!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BassDude, Apr 16, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

OK, Mr. Heely...I was reading the thread on mods banning posts, laughin' my ass off, and I just gotta know a couple things (and if these questions are too personal, just tell me "none yer damn bidness", OK?). Given your sparkling sense of humor, I just have this gut feel that you probably have some most excellent stories to tell (and I'm anticipating that you will in no way be offended by a thread like this). I'm sure everyone will love hearing some stories from you too, thus the thread rather than a PM.

1) You do technical support primarily over the phone. Do you answer calls fully garbed in heels, stockings, etc.? (I hope you do...that has just got to be the coolest thing I can possibly think of this morning. :D)

2) I'm sure you often get a woman with a sexy voice on the phone. Do you talk junk to her? Have you ever talked some woman on the phone into rubbing one out while she's in her office or cubicle? (Now THAT would be even cooler! :brow)

Do tell!
    :popcorn

BD

PS: Hope your stress level has dropped some, and that you wife is finding a new and better job as we speak...er...um...type.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

hehehe

You're right, I'm not offended in the least! I'm flattered, in fact. :toast

1.) Sadly, while I do deal with some issues over the phone, most of my support issues are dealt with in person. Sadly, because of that fact, it's gonna make the rest of this thread a bore to read. There's just so little you can do when the other person can see you. Hmph. I do regularly wear lingerie under my work clothes, however. Sometimes that makes for an interesting day. :)

I'm now keeping a blog of my dressing here... You can read up on the daily 'What I'm Wearing' category of my blog here: http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/blog.php?u=5725&blogcategoryid=15 I'm wearing a black satin thong today. :eek:

I remember one time I was wearing a thong, garter belt and stockings under my work clothes. I had to work on a PC that happened to be located under a woman's desk (I hate when they put them there!). Here I am, on my hands and knees, crawling around on the floor under her desk. At some point my shirt came untucked, and I'm quite positive she got a look at the sexy underthings I was wearing. I quickly tucked my shirt in once I noticed and went on like nothing happened. She gave me a sly look that I pretended not to notice...

One other time I was in a co-workers office... I was wearing jeans and a golf shirt, after all it was casual Friday. :) Under the jeans was the same combination. This time a white thong, garter belt and stockings. The co-worker noticed the tag sticking up from the white satin garter belt and asked about it. :eek I just tucked it back in and pretended it was nothing.

One time I was doing some work after hours and had the building to myself. Knowing this, I brought some 'stuff' with me, and got dressed from head to toe, and continued my work 'en femme'. I even used the women's bathroom to get dressed. It was quite exhilarating to do it, although my heart was pounding in fear that someone else would come along and find me. But the sound of my high heels echoing down the hallways was sooooo worth it!

2.) I don't do any outside support, I'm an in-house network admin/computer support tech (Jack of all trades, master of none) for our company. So sadly I work side-by-side with the women (and men) I talk to on the phone. So no talking dirty, no flirting, no nonsense. :( Well, unless I want a sexual harassment lawsuit against me that is. But I do routinely 'rub one out' at work. Either at my desk after hours, or in one of the bathrooms. I prefer my desk though. Ahh, if my office could speak. :lol

3. loveit247

Gold Member

LOL! Well, he does not wear full gear to work. He has said before that he works in a pretty butch environment.
    I can't answer the second for him.

So, H, did you?

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ah, OK...for some reason I had the impression that you worked out of your home some percentage of the time. My bad.

Cool stories though...the lady who caught a glimpse of your thong while you were under her desk is particularly cool for some reason. :cool

BD

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

BD, if I worked out of my home I don't think I'd ever get any work done. I'd probably be putting each call on hold while I took care of other business. :lol If that was the case I probably would get dressed for work on occasion. Damn that'd be fun. I need to get a new job now! Thanks! :lol

6. cook74

Gold Member

And, OHHH, If I was a fly on the wall....:dgrin

7. firsthorseman

firsthorseman New Member

Wow, Mr. Heely you pretty brave. I'll wear my wife's panties once and awhile, but I swear I'm always worried that people can tell that I have them on. I hate having to bend over because of that. I'm afraid someone is going to see the victoria's secret tag hanging out, forget the fact that they're pink satin and lace LOL.

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

After doing it for years, I'm starting to overcome that fear. I still take precautions though. :)

9. cook74

Gold Member

In recent years there has been a new fashion trend amongst young men and teenage guys to wear jeans that are so loose that they hang half way down their hips.

Now these kids really do have to wear the trendiest Calvin Klein's. Can you imagine them with a pink G or a nice frilly lace number?? :eek

:D

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

That'd just be funny. Some wannabe gangsta with his hip-hop jeans halfway down his backside with a thing, showing off some whale tail. :lol

11. Alien

Alien New Member

What I truly don't understand about these specimens the pants lowered so you can see ones ass is a prison culture thing. If you were the one who had to wear your pants there you were the "bitch" for you were'nt allowed to wear them up under the rule of your "daddy". and kids think this is "cool?" to show they are the one forced to take it in the rear?!?!?
    You humans are an odd bunch.:eyes

12. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've never heard that explanation for the phenomenon before, but I suppose it makes sense. In a sick, twisted, demented sort of way.

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

It seems like way too much trouble. Some of the guys I've seen have to occupy one hand at all times to hold them up. A clear sign of stupidity.
    We were appalling looking as teenagers and young adults too, and the shock value added plenty of fuel to it, but I could raise both arms over my head at concerts without my pants puddling around my ankles. Not a good way to be in a mosh pit.

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

:D

I always want to walk up to those kids with their pants practically around their knees and yank their britches up so hard that they cough out gonads. When I was growing up, the only folks with that "style" were obese plumbers and auto mechanics. :rofl

(Actually, in all fairness, we shouldn't make fun of these fellows for their fashion choices, right? But wearing your pants so low that you trip over them seems quite...um...impractical to me.)

BD

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

All the young dudes...

This reminds of something that happened just the other day. I was walking up the stairs of one of those highway over-walkways, and ahead of me was a group of young dudes. They decided it would be cool to race one another to the top of the stairs. (You can probably guess what happened next.) Here in Sweden, just like in the US, it's considered fashionable for young men (and sometimes young women) to wear their pants baggy and halfway down their asses, exposing their undergarments. You'd have been the laughing stock of the school if you did that in my day,...but I digress.

One of the young dudes forgot to hold onto his pants and by the time he got to the top of the stairs, his pants were around his knees. It was like the classic pants-falling-down gag one sees in the old cartoons. He quickly pulled them up to their proper place of half way down his ass, but the damage was done.

And this happened outdoors next to a busy highway. :lol

16. Bluesy

Gold Member

Serves 'im right :eyes He's lucky he didn't trip and bust his jaw open (says Mother Bluesy).

*sits and waits patiently for this assinine trend to pass*

17. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

When my son was about 15, he had somewhat succumbed to this fashion trend. His britches sat about midway down his hips, and were baggy as hell. Even though he wore a belt, and was not permitted to allow his underpants to show, he would often be fumbling with yanking them back up.

One day, he was in a drama skit AT CHURCH!! You guessed it :rofl - while running across stage, acting his heart out, he tripped over his pants' leg, and as he started to fall - there go his britches. Down to his thighs! In front of God and everybody!!
    ---------------
    EDIT: sorry for high-jacking your thread, BD... but it was soooo very funny

18. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Man...when will these guys learn. It's one thing to wear them big and a little low, but dude, WEAR A BELT IF YOU WANT YOUR PANTS LOOSE! Sheesh, because of these morons I've actually been in physical fights with people because they did like BD said he wants to do.

For instance: Alright, I buy my jeans too wide because I'm more comfortable with them a little loose. I DON'T wear them really low, about two inches below my belly button, and NONE of my ass is visible. AAAAND, I wear a belt tighten as far as I can without it being uncomfortable so no one has to see my ass without wanting me naked (since I don't want to see it I'm not going to take the chance of making other people see it).
    This guy, probably late twenties and scrawnier than my little ass, walks up to me and tries to snatch my pants up. I shove him and told him that I wasn't sagging and to leave me the hell alone. He didn't believe me and tried again. Well, we ended up getting thrown out of the club we were in. I got a three month ban, the dude got a year, and no police action ever took place, so no big deal.