Ok... now that we have gspot orgasms going

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by msduncan, Feb 13, 2007.

1. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Ok.... next question:

Now that we've discovered the g-spot, I have a couple questions.

On one occasion this past month, my wife -- after cumming several times with the Hitachi -- expressed that she was super turned on even after I'd finished. She could have gone again without a doubt.

However, on another occasion she'd come serveral times and didn't want anything more.

On a third occasion, she came one small time, then she came again and I fininshed up, but she decided she wasn't quite finished and had another one with the Hitachi.

Soooooooo.... here's my question: ideally I'd like to get her so wound up that she'd want to go for an extended session. I wondered if taking her to the edge several times with the Hitachi but not letting her get completely there would do it -- OR if it would just frustrate her body so that she couldn't fully get there? Perhaps the answer to getting her wound up is mood? Any insight on this ladies?

2. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I'm confused ... why is your wife using a flat-scrren TV as a mastubation toy?? :rofl

3. Elvis

Elvis Member

Some women are harder to satisfy than others.
    Some are happy that they get sex at all!
    Seems like you OH has discovered a replacement for you, LOL.

Keep on plugging away and hope that she doesn't decide to divorce you and wed the Wand!

Talking through it would help you to understand her needs.

Women!

4. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

I think you misunderstand. We're both loving this thing. I'm just asking how the best way to use it to get her fired up so that she wants an extended session.

5. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Not that she isn't up for an entended session if I want one.... BUt on a couple rare occasions in the past month using the wand, it's gotten her super-UBER-DUPER charged up like she can't get enough. I'm trying to figure out the magic formula.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Hell I thought it was a charcoal Grill??

Hiker:sf

7. Emart

Emart New Member

You've never tried it?!

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Seriously

The key to giving the a continuous orgasm, After the first orgasm
    lay off the pussy for a minute (it gets quiet sensitive) and
    any stimulation could turn her off, But don't stop loving Her
    Keep the kisses going and whatever. Then very lightly start stimulating
    her again (I do it orally) until She is fully aroused.
    The more times She cums the less time you have to lay off
    then generally the4-5 time keep going and intensify it
    and She should go into a continuous orgasm.

Practice makes perfect.

Hiker:sf

9. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Thanks bighiker. I can't wait to try this. Should be sometime late this week....

After our second child, she asked if she could stay off birth control. I was afraid of doing that but she really wanted to so I relented and got condoms. BOY am I glad I agreed. Her body has settled into a cycle. A couple days after her period I presume she starts ovulating because she 1. gets super horney and 2. I can't freakin resist her or get her out of my mind. it lasts about 5 or 6 days and then she starts losing interest...... but I mean that week is freakin HOT.

Anyway... that should start hitting at the end of this week. :D

10. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I agree with Hiker's technique 100%.

I've only been with a couple women who could "go into a continuous orgasm" (most don't want more than 2-4), although I wouldn't call it a continuous orgasm, but rather a series of orgasms, like one per minute lasting about 30 seconds each. I counted 25 orgasms from one of them and 27 from the other, although one said she kept having them for a few minutes after I stopped. Don't plan on intercourse or anything else after an orgasm marathon session like that, however. Both were totally drained and just wanted to rest. Damn!

11. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Well.... Friday night was nice. :)

We showered and got into bed under the covers since it was COLD out. I then told her what I had planned for her..... every step. Each moment and motion. She got HOT as I told her, and reach down and grabbed my cock.

She climbed out from under the covers and started sucking me. She ran her tongue around the tip of my cock and then took me deep... over and over until I came -- shooting cum up and onto her breasts.

Next I pulled our restraints out from under our mattress and tied her up. I used the magic wand with our new Gee Wizz attachment, but I didn't turn it on. I fucked her with it .... slowly.... and she never knew when I was going to turn it on. It made her anticipate in agony for 10 minutes until I finally turned it on. She bucked and squirmed trying to find the spot. I released her from her restraints and she grabbed it with both hands and found the spot..... and she came. And I mean she shuttered and jerked for quite a while.

My plan was to massage her while she was sensitive.... but she kept it inside her instead. I kissed her neck and breasts. She finally decided that the original attachment we have was better than the Gee Whiz, so we switched and she proceeded to cum twice more....

Then she requested I enter her along WITH the attachment -- sliding myself right under it. My cock makes it TIGHT and pushing the thing into her gspot even harder. Every time we do this is makes her buck wildly and cum HARD HARD HARD. She almost can't control her moans and such which she usually tries because of the kids asleep upstairs.

After she was done, she pulled the magic wand away and I mounted her. She's on her back and I push her knees and legs up high to her shoulders and come down on her like that. This is the position we've found that I hit her spot just right. Since she was already close to a chain orgasm, she almost immediately came so hard it pushed my cock out of her. I entered again. Harder and faster this time -- finally she came again and I came with her.

Needless to say she was ready for sleep at this point. But it was a GREAT night -- and she's not even on her 'horny' cycle yet. That comes this week! :D

12. SexyScorp

Gold Member

A woman normally ovulates 14 days after the first day of her period....

although for some it may be different...

I know I always have cos I have signs.... very rampant, like a mad woman and lots of wetness....:)

13. Elvis

Elvis Member

Mrs E is rampant and wet most of the time and hasn't had a period for years now, explain that Scorp?

14. msduncan

msduncan Active Member

Yes please explain that. I want to sign up my wife.... ;)

15. irresister

irresister New Member

Great question, wanting to give your wife continous orgasm. I have recently been very intriged by the idea upon discovering a video series from the Welcomed Consensus on Amazon.com. Their practice of what they call deliberate orgasm has been nothing less than revolutionary. Actually, came to this site via trying to track down a post mentioning them. Women can check out their female masturbation dvds and couples can get deliberate orgasm. They even offer a live demonstration of a woman in orgasm for an hour. OMG!

16. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

A bit off-topic, but....

Menopause causes hormonal changes in ALL women. How they react to those changes can vary from woman to woman. I was just a normal, everyday housewife and mother... then MENOPAUSE hit me. since then, my libido is rampant, and I am always attentive to my sexual and sensual appeal. I feel more like a 'real woman' now than I ever did in my life!

As far as comparing it to ovulation, it does seem that my normal, every-day-life now that I am Menopausal reminds me of those few days during my cycle that I tended to be extremely horny and desiring sex.