[Male] Ok ladies

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by longnfat, Feb 18, 2013.

1. longnfat

longnfat Member

How many of u ladies would be able to take it? I have been on so many other forums where most ladies say anything over 7 in length and 5 around and 1.5" in width is to much. Well I am in the pic and am 9x7 and 2.5" wide

Attached Files:

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i think it would be fun to try....

3. longnfat

longnfat Member

Also would u want it on a daily basis? My wife says she is always sore.

4. Meee

Gold Member

You and she might not be using it right.

Also, there are many reasons why a woman might be sore that don't have anything to do with how big her partner is.

Your wife is her own person and doesn't necessarily have to put up with anything just because women on this forum say they would.

On the other hand, you've posted pictures of her with a huge dildo that's much bigger than your cock.

And lastly, you've asked us before to comment on your cock. "She has been taking me for twenty years."

#4 Meee, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  5. longnfat

longnfat Member

If u dont like the question then don't reply and as for the other dildos the biggest is 1 inch longer then me but the same girth and that is where she has the problem. I didn't ask u if u liked my cock or what u thought of it read the question

6. Meee

Gold Member

My comments weren't really for you, but for other people who might come along and read this thread. I'm using your thread to make a few general points. Your questions are poor and indeed I'm not replying to them. It is my right as a member of this site to reply to threads. Moderators will come along shortly and decide if my reply is within the rules. When you start a thread, you take a risk with the answers you might get. Feel free to ignore mine, or even block me. Feel free to ask the moderators to delete this thread too. We've seen it all before.

7. just4fun

Gold Member

With a little bit of time I'm sure I could handle it. And as much as I love sex if you were giving it to me on a daily basis you would be gone Lol.

8. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Meow!!!

Love ya girlies :D

9. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

i said it'd be fun to try..... but i don't think i could take it all, and definatly NOT anal, which would just be no fun cuz I love anal. I also don't think I could play with that every day, at least until I got warmed up to it.... it is quite a bit larger than any of my toys OR my husband, so, like I said, it'd be fun to try.

10. Clintriprock

Gold Member

It appears to be another thread started by you to fish for dick compliments:eyes

11. longnfat

longnfat Member

Thanks for the replies that were useful. I just asked because my wife says she is always sore and wanted to no if my size is the reason or she just wasen't into sex that much. Clint think what u like.

12. Meee

Gold Member

It's certainly a legitimate concern if your wife is always sore, but there are more possibilities than the two you've listed. Yes, it might be your size, and it might be that she isn't into sex so much, but it's also possible that she has a health problem that could affect her comfort during sex, or that there are some problems with the sexual techniques the two of you use. She might want to get a checkup to rule out medical problems, and then the two of you should discuss sex openly and experiment with positions, techniques, and so on. Variety, experimentation, communication, and patience will very likely lead to improvement.

13. longnfat

longnfat Member

She has seen a dr and everything is fine. We have tried every position and it still hurts her. I also go down on her till she is very wet and we use lube. She is a small women 5'2 118lbs I just don't like her being uncomfortable when we are done.

14. Clintriprock

Gold Member

In all fairness to the question it's a simple case of being too big for a partner to handle comfortably. Some women are smaller and just can't take that much. I had that problem when I was dating mostly small Asian women

15. Meee

Gold Member

Notice I said technique as well as position. One thing you might want to try is to have her take control and do everything from start to finish just the way she wants. This way, she'll be able to show you what she likes, what her limits are, and what feels right for her. Telling you is one thing, taking charge and doing it is another thing, and it can work better for communicating and learning.

Also, you did mention that she's been taking you for twenty years. Has she been suffering from your cock for twenty years? What a trooper! But really, I assume this is something new, yes?

#15 Meee, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Here is a fair way to end this spat;
    Meee, show us your Russian submarine :)

17. longnfat

longnfat Member

She has always had a problem with it but it seems to be getting worse

18. acemike

acemike Member

I dont want to sound confrontational. Not my intent at all....I am confused, just asking.....Are you bragging about your size and want to know how many girls here like your big dick, or, are you honestly concerned about your wife? Your thread gave me the impression that you wanted to know how many girls like your big dick.......Also made me wonder how rough the sex is ??

19. longnfat

longnfat Member

acemike no I wasen't asking women if they liked my size, I just wanted to no how common my size is in the real world. Also I wanted to no if my wife has a legitimate reason for being sore all the time or if she is just not wanting to have sex. Our sex isn't rough I really have to go slow with her most of the time, but there has been a few times where she can take me pretty hard, but then she is still sore the next day.

20. acemike

acemike Member

Okay, like I said I just wanted to clear myself....Sometimes text is read differently than what it is intended.... I guess from a size point of view on how common your size is would have to come from the ladies...As from an average guys point of view eveyone seems bigger....