[Ask a Girl] Ok ladies... here's a scenario for you

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by WTbeach, Jun 13, 2016.

1. WTbeach

Gold Member

this kind of hits home with me be ause my wifes cousin who is like a sister really, they are pretty tight, her cousin has not had any sex at all in the last 4 years or so. My wife was teases me about seeing her cousin naked and her size F cup tits, i always just go along and say "yeah sure, Id like to see them"... She mentioned in bed one night that if her cousin came to her and was in need of some dick would I play along and give it to her. I was stunned of course but thought this had to be a trick but she was serious she said "If Robin comes to me telling me she needs some dick, Im going to offer you up"... It was a hot thought but now Im nervous.... So ladies, would you ever offer up your man to help out a friend or relative?... Its just sex and there is no way that I would fall in love or anything with her cousin, I guess its like a swingers mentality or something, I dont know but.... If the opportunity comes up, I hope Im up for the challenge. . My wife hints around anyway at a threesome, might as well be with her close cousin...

Prettymommy likes this.
  2. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

I can't imagine offering my husband I don't even what to have sex with the man lol!
    Seriously though my girlfriend has offered me her husband several times and she's serious about it, I wouldn't take her up on the offer though, it feels a little weird lol! He's attractive and quite sizable.

Prettymommy, WTbeach and fairlthick like this.
  3. WTbeach

Gold Member

Kinda what I think too... A little weird but ya never know.. Right circumstances and mood and a little egging on... Maybe... But its fun to talk about in bed... Makes for some hot sex

Prettymommy likes this.
  4. sensless

Gold Member

I gladly share my man, but never with a family member. No way! Sex within the family seems to be fashionable these days. Not for me. My man is free to fuck any woman, or man he pleases, except for family members.

arugula, Prettymommy and WTbeach like this.
  5. WTbeach

Gold Member

Thats pretty cool, I understand about family members, we have a goid friend we went to scholl with and she teases me about us having a threesome and watching me fuck her....this girl has had a crush on me for a very long time and my wife finds it cute when we get together and sering the flirting going on... Cant wait till she visits soon

6. Mywife4u

Gold Member

Go for it. It's something you 3 can always remember.

7. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

My wife offered me up to her girlfriend. We had done some mff before but one particular night my wife was tired so she laid in bed next to us and told us to have a good time. We both looked at her like really? Took us 2 seconds to go for it. I think it was a test I failed because it was never offered again be careful.

Invigorated and Mywife4u like this.
  8. Sexy Strip

Gold Member

I wouldn't "offer my man" as tribute for something like that. And would feel if she is randomly craving dick that bad she would not need him to get it. That is crude to put it that way but it is the only way to say it. So many things can cause a blow up with that, like STDs.

9. MeganRocheTG

Gold Member

i could never do that with a cousin to be honest way too much drama...