OK Ladies, Help...?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Snake21605, May 26, 2007.

1. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

Dec 28, 2006
    OK ladies (guys too if you can help). Me and my girlfriend have a very healthy sex life. The only thing I wish to change is that whenever we have intercourse, she cannot climax unless I give her oral before and get her close to climax and then use a vibrator on her clitoris during intercourse. What I would like here is the best of any advice you can give to help her climax during intercourse. An easier vibrator to use on her clitoris during sex because using an egg kinda gets in the way for face to face loving and deeper penetration.

What we would REALLY love is to have her climax with nothing but intercourse....and maybe her own clitoral stimulation (doesn't do much for her).

What do you like ladies, how can I perform for her better?
  2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Feb 8, 2005
    Those dang vibrators spoil us women, for sure! :lol
    You really need to work on your pelvic bone stimulating her clit just right during intercourse.
    This will take some patience on both your parts, and you have to vow not to break out the vibrator when it doesn't happen immediately.
    Being deeply committed to being able to climax together, sans mechanics, is a step toward deeper love. If you can dwell on this - finding the pleasure in the physical connection of two people - even though it may take some practice, it makes the "work" extremely pleasurable!
    Good luck to you both. Don't give up. It will be worth it in the end.