OK its final

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Nobody, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Nobody

Nobody Member

I need lots of sex, sooner than later. So I am now taking applications for freaky sex partners. Requirements include. Open to dropping your panties multiple times a day, letting friends join in on the fun, sucking cock like a go-getter, and a lust for anal sex.

...If only it were so easy. :)

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

Generally when I got to that point and there wasn't anything offering I paid for it. In Australia, prostitution is legal, and I found out that it was actually quite good. If I picked the right place the girls were at my age at the time, in their twenties, and quite relaxed about it all. Sometimes it went from quite good to close to outstanding, for the girls as well as myself. Being legal a lot of the girls worked part time, and often the yardstick they had for paid sex was what they did in their normal sex lives.

I didn't do it a lot, but it was good for relieving a drought when I was between relationships.

3. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

Too bad we are so far apart I'm sure I can satisfy your need because I have the same problem mi bf its out of town and im craving for some real action

4. newnew997

newnew997 New Member

I know what you're saying :)

5. spaceforme

spaceforme New Member

I would not say that I am a man slut by far. I have been with 3 people so far and been in relationships (multi-year) with two of these women. Neither one has been anything close to what I call a freak. To some extent, it kind of disappoints me. I mean, why can't I find someone who looks for the same things sexually that I do who is not a slut or been with a huge number of partners.

I for one, try not to have sex outside a relationship - there needs to be more than just sex, but I was a 'freak in the sheets' and so far I have not found that.. But on the brighter side, I still have good sex..

6. WIguy

WIguy New Member

I too wish it was this easy, its soooo hard to find someone wanting the exact same thing though. At least around here

7. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

I have paid for it but only through facing husbands and an angry wife.