[Ask a Girl] OK heres a good one haha...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by NewGuy85, May 19, 2010.

1. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

I've seen questions people have asked online about "what a good penis looks like", "describe the perfect one for you" and all that junk haha.

My question is this: have any of you ladies been ready to do somethin with a guy and then when you saw what his looked like didn't like it? Maybe even got turned off or said "I just can't do this"?

Or do you really not care at all and those guys should just be less insecure? I ask cuz out of the huge variety of vaginas, I know what I like best, but it would never matter to me what one looked like once it got to fun time haha

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

[BANANA]Yeah, that.[/BANANA]

3. nurseharley

Gold Member

I have to be honest, this one guy sent me a picture of his penis (I did not ask or want or expect it) and when I opened it I literally wanted to gag. It just....didn't look like it was from this world. I'm not gonna shut my eyes when I'm giving a blowjob so there's no way that would have worked out

4. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Wow like u just opened a PM and BOOM there it was? That's like top 5 as far as things u should be punched for doin to a woman.

Of course maybe I'm messed up for askin the question in the firs place... I just wondered cuz I've never been insecure about size or looks or anything. It gets the job done. My wife married me knowin what it looked like haha. But then again its the only one she's seen so maybe her judgment is flawed lol