[Ask a Girl] OK Girls something I`ve noticed over the years, crotch gazing by females...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Steeleheart, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Steeleheart

Steeleheart New Member

Ok, so over the years I have caught many women taking a look at the crotch I assume to see the bulge while in conversation. Now I don`t know if this is involuntary for some or volantary for others but it definetly happens pretty often and its usually w/ females that seem to be somewhat interested in me. Those that are out of my age category or other detracting factors almost never do it.

So my question is is this something that if a girl does it she probably likes you? And maybe the thought is crossing her mind what it might be like to sleep w/ you uncontiously or consiuosly(sp) ? I know when I`m checking out a girl, It definetly crosses my mind about what it would be like to sleep w/ her but I am a guy afterall....Lol..and i was wondering if women do this as well. It might make it easier to figure out what women are truly interested if that is true.

Thanks for your help ladies, also guys if you`ve noticed this what do you think?

2. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

Yup, I do. I will oggle and wonder about what that might be like. I adore the man I'm with, but that doesn't mean I'm not human as the next girl. but its not just the crotch, I will look at a guys legs, and other parts of him as well. A good roll in the hay isnt just found in the key equipment it is often the sum of all the parts in play.

That doesnt mean its true of all ladies, but I can pretty easily check the yes box here.

3. Steeleheart

Steeleheart New Member

Thanks Slowdance, normally they do check out the rest of the package so to speak, its just I`ve noticed the ones who check that seem to be a little more flirtacious or perhaps interested. They are the ones who try and take a quick glance down there when they think you aren`t watching their eyes (dark oakley`s are wonderful at catching them, you look away slightly but keep your eyes on them...<evil grin>) or sometimes they do it even when making eye contact, I think those are the subconcious ones...Lol..

One thing I might mention though is a lot of the bulge depends on the pants, for instance my Aero Driggs tight bootleg Jeans really hug the package and it looks "velly nice" in my best Borat voice, there`s no hiding whatcha got in those:dgrin... In some pleated dress pants they almost make you look androgenous no bulge...Just something for you girl`s to remember...;)

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I get a lot of crotch-glancers too. I love Levi 514 and similar jeans...those fit me well and frame the package nicely. It's not unusual to catch women glancing or sometimes staring at my crotch. If it's where I can talk to them I tease them about it..."I have a face too", etc. LOL.

I think I can safely say "yes" a woman who is staring at your crotch finds you sexually attractive.

BD