[Ask a Girl] ok girls how do you tease him?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by CuteGurl_8554, May 28, 2014.

1. CuteGurl_8554

CuteGurl_8554 Member

What method of teasing outside of the bedroom do you usually employ when you and him are going about your business around your home around each other? if its a lazy Saturday or Sunday morning I will often take my panties off make sure to wear just a shortish shirt which is just slightly below my woman's bits. After hanging around him for a while he'll usually end up chasing me around the place wanting to eat me out lol!

So girls what teasing method drives your man nuts? what and how do you do it.?

ilkley, BigB73 and boobjob like this.
  2. Meee

Gold Member

By now, he knows "the look." I never really have to tease him.

3. opnm1nd

Gold Member

I'll wear my shortest shorts to do housework in and I'll nonchalantly and "accidentally" brush against his crotch when we're near each other.

4. CaramelLady

I would come out with an shirt that had lots of buttons undone, and messy hair.

opnm1nd likes this.
  5. opnm1nd

Gold Member

Awe....I'd let that little guy inspect my cleavage. lol

6. JonJo

Gold Member

Now there's a tease :).
    What about the big guy?:oops:

7. CaramelLady

Another way to tease is a dinner, under the table ever so gently brush against or lightly grab his crotch. Oh my the look you get from him is priceless. And for dessert, he got me...oh boy did he get me good.

8. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

What time is dinner?

xx

9. thunderseed

Gold Member

I'm a really immature tease, and very overbearing and dominant sometimes. I get really energetic, excited, hyper and full of a need for adrenaline when I'm really into a guy. So when I'm turned on, I usually pull him into doing activities with me that are adrenaline based like sports or anything exciting and fun meanwhile I find many immature excuses to touch him. I pester him, annoy him, poke him, I've even thrown things at guys and they like it for some reason, and it usually leads to playfighting and wrestling.

One impulsive time that was so thrilling to me, I was sitting in the back of a van with some random guy because I was getting a ride somewhere by strangers. We were sitting kind of close and it was awkward. I had the hilarious thought of how awkward it would be if he tried to put his arm around me like they do in those movies, then I started to fantasize about what it would be like if I was to randomly reach out and touch his dick and pretend I didn't even notice. I even fantasized about him yelling at me and kicking me out of the van. I know that's sort of rape, but the idea both thrilled me and seemed so hilarious, so I just randomly did it!
    It was one of the best and longest moments of my life! I was totally pranking this guy but really enjoying it! I didn't even know if he was interested in me, but he just sat there and took it while I was pretending that I wasn't doing a thing! He turned to stare at me for what seemed like eternity and I just kept looking forward as if I had no idea where my hand was. At that point I really had to force myself to keep a straight face. I realized he really liked it. We got to know eachother better after that LoL

10. ilkley

That is so hot!!!