oil

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by longnstrong, Jul 13, 2005.

1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

For some reason Baby oil, Johnson n Johnson, bothers my skin. I like using it some times during sex, it's fun. can someone tell me why and what oil i can use that won't bother my sensative skin.​

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Long and Strong,

There are various additives that various brands and forumlations use.

There are alternative forms of baby oil also. Have you tried Apricot Baby Oil?
    http://shop.store.yahoo.com/herbal-remedies-usa/apbaboil8flo.html

How about Almond baby oil?
    http://www.naturalpharmacy.com/supplement-facts/oil-bath-6.6oz-lavera

Search baby Oil.

I am not sure what type of irritation baby oil is causing for you. I usually take a bath shortly after using baby oil. Hav you tries washing the baby oil off sooner than later?

Blessings

3. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Try 30 weight Penzoil, Quaker State is okay, but I just don't like the religious overtones of the name.

4. Thorn

Gold Member

You could try "Pam" spray. "I don't know her but I like her." :spank

5. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

actually i was seriously thinking about vegatable oil but i have a hard enough time getting a chick in the first place how am i going to get her to rubb veggy oil all over each of us. and isnt 30 weight kinda thick.

i figured that a parent would be able to tell me why i have this probelm and what to do about it. next time you guys get a chance look up female oil wrestling, DWW. if you file share download some of it you will fall in love with it trust me.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

how about a cocoa butter oil. all natural, smells delicious, and is very good for your skin. My daughter uses it on my grandson (and he's mixed race, and has very dry skin).

7. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

next time you get sun burn try using that cocoa butter oil? but isnt that a little expensive

8. Rose

Gold Member

Depends on what you consider expensive. I think you can get a normal bottle for about $6. Some spend more than that on a bottle of wine to set the mood... so....And it should last a few 'body-rubbing' sessions.

9. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

thanx it has been a while since i brought cocoa oil, so i dont remember how much it cost. and a while since i used baby oil. i think baby oil only really bothers my ding-o-ling and ball skin. but i gotta use it again to be sure what happens, i think it gives me bumps.

10. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

I don't usually step in with something so serious, but DO NOT USE OIL ON A BURN! It may not feel like it, but oil only worsens the damage of the burn. Just think of putting grease on something hot! All you are doing is cooking the nerve endings.

11. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

maybe it was cocoa butter lotion or just cocoa butter, i dont remember exactly but once i gave a white friend some of it and told her that if she got sun burn put it on. weight lefter use it for stretch marks. but it is mostly a black thing we use it for our hair and when we get sun burn, so are you sure.

12. Rose

Gold Member

So true. My mom used to put butter on a kitchen burn... LOL - worse thing in the world! Should use cold water immediately, to neutralize the heat, so it doesn't continue to burn.

Actually a good topical treatment for a burn (or irritation for that matter) is Aloe Vera. Get the kind with no additives.

...but for normal, sensual rub-downs on black skin, Cocoa butter is a great buy.

And I used it to keep from gertting strech marks when i was pregnant. It worker. I haven't gone ANY stretch marks!

13. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

Lotion is no problem, actually very beneficial if it contains aloe vera. I don't have a clue about hair, but yes I am positive about the burn. Whether it be sun burn, steam burn, or a burn from an open flame, any type of butter is just about the absolute worst thing you could put on it. I'm sure there are some great products out there, but the one I've been using in the kitchen for years is silvadene. Also, probably nothing compares to having a live aloe plant, breaking off a section, and rubbing the sap over the afflicted area.

14. Logger

Gold Member

Stages of Burn Treatment:

The first half our after a burn is when it is particularly effective to provide cooling to the area. Plastic covered ice packs, like for lunches, provide pretty effective cooling, without getting ice cold, so that nearly continuous contact for that half hour is possible.

I get burns more than I should. I sometimes get a bucket of ice and just apply ice to the area of the burned skin, as long as it feels like it is helping the pain. When I feel the ice has gotten the burn too cold, I take a short break. When the feeling of normal temperature returns, I put some more ice on, til it feels too cold.

The treatment after the first hour or two, is to keep the skin from blistering. Blistering is reduced by the application of Cold during the first half hour as well. There has been an evolvement of thinking about what skin treatments reduce blistering. One problem with a burn blisters, is the blisters are formed from the outer skin, and after a few days, the blisters may break, and expose skin that is quite close to the blood vessels, allowing dirt or contaminants into the bloodstream, possibly causing infections.

After the burn has healed, there may be scarring. Burn scars improve with Cocoa Butter, and some other oils. As new skin is made, scarring can decrease, if the skin is kept supple.

So Coumbus 17 is correct for the first stage of burns, that oil is counter-productive. Long and Strong is also right, the Cocoa butter is good for burn scars.

I got in trouble with a company nurse, when I asked for some Unguntine some 32 years ago. The nurse told me to hold the ice pack and elevate my arm. I thought she was nuts. My mother always gave me some Ungentine. It was a small burn on one finger. The company nurse called my boss, who gave me a lecture. Also layed me off when the next personnel reduction came some two months later. That is alright, though, it increased my motivation to go to college, over the next few years.

I stay away from company nurses.

I've heard of Mazolla oil parties.

I've used automotive Power Steering fluid when I could not find baby oil for masturbating. I found that 30 Weight was too thick for my stroking speeds. I have not researched the side effects of using Power Steering fluid.

Maybe we need a section titled Sexual Debate Forums. Maybe we could more freely criticize each other's sexual styles in that section.

Blessings

15. Rose

Gold Member

Longnstrong - How about Shea Butter? It's touted as practically a 'wonder oil'. There are a couple informative sites through Google that explain its benefits.

16. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Rose,

Thanks for the reference to Shea Butter Oil. First I remember hearing about it.

I serached your words, and found some suppliers on the internet. I have posted the Links to Alternative Baby Oil sites in the Links thread under General Sex Talk.

Link to SF post with Links on Baby Oil Alternatives
    http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?p=15460#post15460

Blessings

17. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

cool thanx