Oh yeah - play with my feet!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by igor, Mar 19, 2010.

1. igor

Gold Member

I ran across this tidbit today:

" What is the most effective form of foreplay?"

" Foot rubs and shopping for shoes are wonderful forms of foreplay. Most people do not know that the area of the brain that feels the feet is right next door to the area of the brain that feels the genitals. When he says rub my feet, know that you are likely to get lucky tonight. When she wants you to go with her to buy shoes, think of it as a hot date. You, not the store clerk, should be putting the shoes on her."

2. north

north New Member

I've never given much thought to foot fetishism until lately, though I've often been complimented on my feet (-- wonder if those complimenting me were all foot fetishists? :ugh )

I *do* admit it sounds like great fun to make a guy's foreskin slide up and down his shaft using my toes and the soles of my feet. Hmm... perhaps I'll have to explore this further. You never know until you try, I suppose.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I love cute female feet. They are so artistically complex in structure and shape, and some women are blessed with what I personally consider kissable toes. I like to start lovemaking with kissing all over, usually starting with her lips and neck, moving down to her belly. Then going to each toe with a little kiss and maybe a gentle bite; massage a bit while doing that, before moving up the heavenly highway of her legs and on to you-know-where. When we're missionary fucking, I like to reach down and hold one of her feet, feeling and squeezing her toes and maybe give it a kiss.

I always check out the feet when I'm taking in a beauty. A fresh coat of paint is always nice. And I will be more than happy to apply it if you so desire. I do have a "don't." I don't suck on toes, especially if they've been walking around in open toed shoes all day. And I don't seem to have any desire for a foot job or doing anything sexual with my own feet.

4. igor

Gold Member

As for me, I am ticklish as hell, so no way do I want my feet to be played with. As for a woman's feet, there are so many more delightful and sensitive areas to play with that I have never given thought to their feet. :))

5. sam80

sam80 New Member

ohh, I love so much how a female feet looks barefoot in jeans, so sexy. it a major turn on:D

[​IMG]

6. outofmymind

outofmymind Member

The girl I most recently saw has the cutest feet. I must have spent about five or six hours throughout the course of the day doing stuff to her feet. Such as painting her toe nails, foot massages, lotioning them, and sucking on her toes. We both loved it, she kept telling me she really liked it so I just kept doing it.

Downside is, my tongue got really numb from all the sucking, it felt all twisted, stretched out, and weird the next day, I could barely even talk because of it, and it still feels kind of funny. But it was well worth it, the best part is sucking on her toes until she starts to squirm around, then I restrain her so she can't move and then suck on them even harder. And I make sure to get my tongue between all her toes really good, I think between the toes is the most sensitive. I asked her if it was too intense, she said yeah it was but she likes it that way.

7. sam80

sam80 New Member

very nice :)! I guess she would be happy to repeat this experience again!

8. Squeak

Squeak New Member

I was never a big fan of feet until I met my S.O.

Him and I both are kinky bitches, and with my being the dominant one, it had never crossed my mind until one day he was kneeling at my feet, picked it up, and started kissing / licking my toes.

It was like a carrier pigeon delivered a message to my vagina saying "What the fuck is this and why haven't I done this before??"

This has progressed to foot worship during sex and...oh..my...fucking..god.

So, yeah. Feet are an awesome form of foreplay (to me at least). :D

(As an after thought, did I just use carrier pigeons and vagina in the same sentence? Weird.)

9. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Hmm, I might try that. Shoe shopping (or any kind of clothing shopping for that matter) with my girlfriend usually degenerates into a full-blown argument. No matter what we are doing, she always seems to find a shop she wants to go into. I'm usually the tool waiting outside the changing rooms or shop fuming with impatience. Also, it makes me feel decidedly unattractive to be hanging around in a place full of women's garments. Plus she never tries on the things I pick out for her (short skirts, hotpants). ;)

But I like the shoe shopping idea. I think I will do that next time, just to see how she reacts. It will make a nice change from my usual childish petulance when she tries on shoes.

10. PatP

PatP New Member

HR, you described almost exactly how I feel about feet. I may be just a tad more into them though. My wife loves having her feet kissed and caressed. Sometimes I will tickle one foot while I am giving her oral.

11. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Yep, sucking on the toes is a turn on, any digits actually. I like my ears sucked on too. All's fair in love!

12. M10R19A65

M10R19A65 Member

I'm a foot fetishist, and most of the women I've been with enjoyed the attention except one. The thing is, unless she's all one hundred percent into it too, make her feet like the 3rd or 4th places you visit. Hollywood and the media has a way of making us look like weirdos, and that's all we want, etc. Some deservedly so.

13. ilovefeet

ilovefeet New Member

I, too, am a foot fetishist (as you can probably tell by my username). I love when my girlfriend bribes my with her feet. She offers her feet in return for sexual favours etc.

Also if she is in the mood, she will pin me down and force me to lick and suck them while she teases me with soft touches. And I must say that I love it!

Shes the first partner I've had that has discovered my fetish because I feel as though it might seem weird to some of my ex partners.

14. M10R19A65

M10R19A65 Member

Sheesh...haven't had it like that in a loooong time. I can have my wife's feet anytime, and sometimes she uses them appropriately in foreplay, but most times what I'm really wanting is a little too dom for her. She's very sub and is uncomfortable with dom role plays, etc.