Oh WOW!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ~emm~, Apr 10, 2009.

1. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

Well, i have an event i would like to share with you all.

Today, i treated myself to a whole day spar treatment :eek, so to start it off i made my way to the pool, and sat in the hot tub with the powerful jets. As i was sitting there lent back with my eyes closed, i had the urge to place my pussy right on top of the jet. After about 30 seconds of wondering weather to move along or not, i eventually gave in and maneuvered my body until the main jet was hitting my clit exactly through my bathers. It felt amazing. Just blown back by my unusual actions, i looked around to see 2 other women at the other side of the jacuzzi part. They were busy talking so i carried on trying to keep a straight face above the layer of cloudy bubbles. (they were quite a long way away)

My horniness kept creeping up as time went on, still hitting the same spot. I felt so "naughty" but nothing could stop me. Thinking about how my husband would love to hear me tell the story sent me over the edge, and my imagination took over with my husbands reaction in my mind. All of a sudden, i broke into a huge orgasm. Keeping my face straight became impossible but silence still took place. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't stop smiling for the whole afternoon :D It took about 30minutes overall and I've never done anything like that before (the orgasming part) But wow! amazing! And to top it all off, about one minute (no joke) after my orgasm, the jets failed and were turned off temporally for fixing.

So i moved on satisfied making my way to the sauna, smiling even more :lol

Really made my day. :dgrin

2. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Hah. I can actually attest to this. When I was younger, my neighborhood friends and I discovered this somehow and put that to use. My parents actually had a big jacuzzi hot tub in our back yard so we'd go hang out in there, yet anyone who came outside would have seen like 4 of us in there, all facing outward away from eachother towards the jets and leaning against the side and wonder why. :)

Though I have to wonder if shooting high powered water straight at the head of your penis is really the best choice healthy wise since some does get in obviously, lol.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I am a huge fan of using water to get off. Gotta love those jets. :dgrin

4. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

That's hot.

I've got off on spa jets before. I've also used those detachable shower heads. I remember one time, I was alone in my house and my flatmate was out when I got into the shower. Thinking that I was alone in the house, I let a little loose when I did orgasm. Feeling all clean, lovely and gooey, I made the trek back to my room only to bump into my flatmate and her bf in the hallway.

She laughed and asked me if that was the first time I'd discovered the shower head... The she turned to her bf and asked if he fancied having a shower with her. :p

5. DeeDee Solaria

DeeDee Solaria New Member

Hehe, great story to both emm and missy,

I just love using my jacuzzi tub to cum lol though the way mines set up I gotta contort myself a little to get the right spot but afterward I just melt in there.

6. strathmore

strathmore New Member

Our hot tub has jets in some of the seats. We have a lady friend who cums in about 30 seconds when she sits there. I (male) have used the jets and have to say it is an enjoyable way to orgasm.