:( oh the pain:P

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by minxy3, May 24, 2007.

1. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

well basically...i was messing around at work on one of my DOTCOM trolleys and the trolley flipped and ive badly hurt my ankle :( all sprained and swollen and bandaged up and everything, not good, especially seeing as how ive got a funeral on tuesday and was supposed to be wearing a dress :( i dunno how to look at it...in a good way it jmeans im off work till next thursday bad way, it takes ages for me to get to the loo :(:(
    anyways looks like imm gonna be stuck heer so i may be posting a lil more than usual lol
    and poor Tainteds gotta do all the running round for me :p im damn lucky i dint break my ankle coz that would of put me out of wok an di cant afford o not work :(

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Ouchies, girl. I've sprained my ankle badly before and as a result it was a weak ankle for several years afterward. It was entirely my fault though. I wasn't looking where I was going and I stepped right into a hole. Anyway, take it easy, keep off it, and put lots of ice packs on it.

3. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

yer i was practically running down a aisle and put to much pressure on teh handle bars i forgot that teh trolley was empty in teh creates lol, i wanna ty n stay off teh ice packs coz apparentlky teh muscle at teh back of my ankle is suppoosed to be bannana shaped but now its pulled real tight becoz of teh ice teh first aider put on it and now its all seized up , ive gotta rest it up for today but ive gotta move it soon :( not fair, it takes me like 5 mins to reach teh bathroom with is literally meteres away :( ive never sprained anything b4 so yer heheheh this si my first and last i hope

4. Pride

Pride New Member

i just had surgery on my wrist and got pins n plates put in...lol so on the bright side things could be worse

5. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

puch bloody hell pride why did ya need them xx

6. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Ouch Minxy! I'm lucky as i've never sprained anything but i figure it happens to everyone at some point!

7. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

gutted..means i cant even get on all fours for anal without ma leg hurting ;) lol

8. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Sorry that happened Minxy. I've sprained my ankle once a few years ago and it was no fun! I hope you feel better. :)

9. minxy3

minxy3 Banned

thanks hun, im on ma second day and im tryna keep it moving after a while it does seem to ease off teh pain a bit so yer, but tryna manage the stairs is a nightmare lol luckily we are going my mums were her stairs are normal unlike ours were u need a grapling hook to climb them lol :p xx

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sprains can hurt more than breaks. :( Sorry it happened to you, Minxy. But you'll just have to think of something fun to do in the meantime.

11. Pride

Pride New Member

i was playing basketball got hit when i was jumping and fell landed on my wrist crushing the joint :cry

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I was gently moved by your slight predicament... but when I read THIS!! OMG!!! that's absolutely TERRIBLE!! Not being able to enjoy anal is like...like.... it's like not enjoying CHOCOLATE!!! :whoa
    My positive-vibe thoughts are coming your way, Madame Minxy. No woman should be so deprived. My heart goes out to you, my dear friend!

In all seriousness - I hope things heal quickly... and sex gets "back" to normal :grouphug

13. Dreama

Gold Member

Feel better, hun!

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hope you feel better soon, Minxy and Pride.