Oh My...Blue Ball!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 323K13L, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 323K13L

323K13L New Member

my girlfriend and i have just started to mess around sexually and she's not ready to do anything with my penis...which is fine cuz i want to make her totally comfrontable. unfortunately i always end up with blue ball afterwards and ouch! as of now all i do is take advil and masturbate after i get home from it all. im pretty sure everyone has had blue ball before cuz i know most of my friends have but they don't know how to get rid of it. :cry

can blue ball end up doing serious damage :eek on the testicals with all of that pressure build up or whatever?
    also is there anything i can do that will make the pain go away fast :ugh ?

2. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

no... it wont cause serious damage... if it gets too bad you'll just have night emissions (wet dreams) other than that i'm a girl and odnt know anything about them except that my bf walked funny the night after we first slept together because all we did was grind and stuff then sleep, no sex or oral, no getting off... he said i'd given him the worst case of blueballs he'd ever had.... i cant help but laugh about that

3. 323K13L

323K13L New Member

oh geeze, the pain is so mind twisting, nerve bending, and ball crushing!

4. fantasien

fantasien New Member

i never have had blue balls. I don't think? i do remember i had my first wet dream when i was 18 and got home from my ex girlfriends house. I wonder if blue balls was the culprit?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.