Oh hello, so what kind of ppl are here and do I fit in?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by MILF_Rider, Apr 28, 2011.

1. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Like my username says I'm proudly married to my wife who is a redhead, we'll be having our 10th anniversary later this year. I am kind of passing time this week while she's travelling with her oldest sister and mom to Israel, and looking for ideas. We're pretty vanilla when it comes to sex, but we still enjoy it when we can - which can be difficult with our 2 kids age 4 and 5, who take a lot of energy.

I liked the idea of black light, so I'm looking into that, maybe with some neon body paint and such. I read vaseline glows under black light.

So I was wondering if there are others here in similar situations or if a lot of folks here might be more adventurous.

2. Moon

Moon New Member

Hi HofR, welcome to sf, you'll find folks from all grades of the spectrum here :)

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Red Heads are AWESOME.

Welcome to :sf HoRH

4. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Howdy, and welcome. :)

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

My first wife was a redhead.....:eyes

Welcome to SF mate....:welcome

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Hello and welcome.
    I think everyone fits here if you want to share, learn, tell, help and not judge. In my opinion the ones I would not like are rapists, incestious and pedophiles, devious ones.

7. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Hello and welcome :)

When I was younger I always liked colouring my hair red.. but now I try to keep it around it's original colour. I'm pretty vanilla as well I am sure you will fit in really well.

8. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Welcome Hubby!

Redheads are firey hot!!

9. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Thanks.

See, here's another thing about me. I guess I'm kind of detail oriented. My redhead is impatient. So I can get an idea in my head and try to research it and so on, she might see me as being obsessive.

For example, I love the way bras look on my wife. So she had implants, and they looked great but there was a gap. So I was at one point trying to find bras for her that weren't so exotic that she wouldn't wear them, that were comfortable enough that she'd want to wear them, and achieved certain aesthetic goals that I had. She has no patience for going to stores or getting fittings, so I watched for deals and so on...

Eventually, one of the implants leaked, and I told her not to get them replaced - I always liked the size, but I missed how sensitive she was before as well. So that aspect has been great. Of course, it meant that once again she needed more bras. So I was off again on buying them for her.

This whole black light thing might've come across as obsessive, but I think I picked up enough things that I'm done with my acquisition phase, so it's just a matter of timing to put my preperations into practice.

10. luvbug

Gold Member

Welcome to SF!!

*I had no idea vaseline glows in the dark*