Oh boy, DB might have met his match!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Maverick, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Maverick

Maverick Member

So, the last few weeks, I've been having quite a lot of fun. Went to a party, had a lil fun in a hottub with a gal and another dude, went out to my pickup and had some fun with another gal, and then went home with another gal later that evening. Woke up with her in bed the next day (no sex, just a bj for lil ole me) and then went and had breakfast.

Anyways, around the same time, I met a real old friend on facebook I haven't contacted in.....16-17 years. She was one of three girls that grew up down the road from me when I was young. I was like 11 when they moved off, and she was the youngest....I think 5 when they moved and her older sisters were my age and a year younger. Anyways, I just contacted her one night to say hi, and we started texting. She was just getting ready to leave for Alaska to spend a month with her brother (I grew up with him, too) so we promised to keep in touch. Needless to say, the interest was there for both of us from the get go. Now she's like really looking forward to coming home and being with me, and I'm really looking forward to her coming back.

Anyways, today, I brought up the fact I was a freak, like I was into some "weird" ass shit, and she surprised the hell out of me when she replied back and said she loved to do everything I do too. Anything from 3somes, 4somes, other couples, swapping, orgies, me watching her, her watching me......rough sex, intimate, bondage....just about anything that doesn't include anal. I almost drove off the road when she texted me that.

She is fucking tall (5'11) and blond hair, blue eyes. She's a freak, is really into me, and someone I know from the past.

So, here's the one issue I have, and it's fucking silly. It's hard for me to see her as a grown woman. I still see her as the little kid, but daily, it's getting better. I'm really, really starting to like her a ton, and it's weird, because I'm not a guy who typically likes Amazon's with Blue eyes and Blond hair. Tall scares me, and blond is an easy to come by color, but she's all natural and I love it.

So, I think I may have found the one woman I've always wanted, and she grew up down the road. She's beautiful, nice, and a closet freak like me. She said earlier "I'm a Lady on the Streets". I laughed hard, because I always wanted a Lady on the street, freak in the sheets.

So cheers for DB for finding someone he may be totally compatible with, and trust me, I'm honest about who I am, and she's not jealous of any of my friends or my "girl"friends. Perfect for DB!!!

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

OMG, I am so so happy for you! I hope it works out for you! How exciting...and to have all the same sexual preferences...wow! Hard to find :):D:D:phat:)

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Yay!
    A happy DB is a good DB XD

4. Maverick

Maverick Member

LOL....I'm always good, Babe. ;)

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Why yes..yes you are :p

6. Maverick

Maverick Member

I actually must have made Luvbug go to orgasmic heaven....LOL. We were texting, and now she hasn't replied in a few. LMAO!!!

I'm just that damn good.
    :lol:lol:lol:lol

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

*facepalm* :p

8. luvbug

Gold Member

Dont flatter yourself..my fone died!! LMAO

9. rcc8611

Gold Member

congrats man...sounds like you got lucky and found yourself a good girl. texting with a member damn i need to come on here more and befriendmore people.

10. Moon

Moon New Member

She sounds great Mav, hope it all works out for you xxx