Office slut

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Dogooder, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

True story. Names were changed to protect the guilty.

Sandy was a coworker of mine. Well actually I was her bosses boss. She was a tall blond about 5'10" with a chest that would eAsily attract the wondering eye of any male. I certainly found her attractive but because of our positions in the company all cardinal thoughts were suppressed. An asexual workplace, if you will. I also knew she was attached so I figured less than zero chance anything might take place.

One night I'm online at home doing a little research and just plain ole surfing when an IM pops up.

"Is this you, DG?" Txsand

I pause for a moment. "Who's this?"

You never know if it's some sex spammer or a real person. This time i confirmed it was Sandy. We exchanged "hi how are you's" and other trivial chat that friends and acquaintances do online. I was enjoying the chat and getting to know her.

At some point our conversation turned to sex. More to the point it was concerning her sex life and her sex drive. She explained that her sex drive had gone through the roof since turning 35 and how she would get aroused just by walking down the hallway and feeling the slight rubbing of her tight jeans against her pussy.

This seemed like forbidden territory talking to a subordinate in such sexual matters. Unfortunately I was listening to my cock as it became Aroused and engorged with a lustfull desire to have her right there.

I then crossed the line. A line that could get me fired. It started with a simple question.

"Is your slutty cunt as wet as my cock is hard?"

And with that our conversation would go on till she came twice for me and I would spew cum all over my belly.

It was a couple of days later at work before I saw her again. She was walking down the hall in front of me. I couldn't help but wonder if her panties were wet or not. I passed her and smiled. She returned the same with a slight blush. I stopped and spoke in a quiet but firm voice "who's slut are you?"

Her yes widened in surprise and with a soft, sudden gasp of disbelief and arrousal said "Your slut".

Those words seemed to tumble out of us without regard to consequence. Not really caring or realizing that others might hear our whispers or read our body language. Lust was now our ruler. There was a caged up passion that need to find an outlet.

I hatched a plan to take another step in that direction. The next morning I placed a small paper bag inside her locker just before she arrived for work. It had instructions to follow with the item inside. I waited for the phone to ring.

"This is DG" in response to the ring.

"I'm your little whore. I've done what you asked and the panties you left for me to put on are wet with my pussy juices."

She then hung up the phone. She'd done what I asked. I had ordered her to wear the skimpy panties Ieft for her and to leave the ones she came to work in inside the bag.

I couldn't believe how far I'd gone with this and how much further I'd be going for my next step just down right naughty. I retrieved the bag and went back to my office and closed the door. I unzipped my pants and released my hard cock. I then pulled her panties out and wrapped my cock with them. I enjoyed how they felt as I started to stroke myself. I didn't take long to jerk off a long wet load of cum into them.

Bad boy! I was being very bad.

I wiped my cock clean with her panties, put them back in the bag and returned them to her locker. A few hours later she was instructed to exchange back the panties in her locker.

The phone rings.

"Is that your cum in my panties? Fuck that's so hot. I'm wearing cum soaked panties right now. DAMN. I love being the bosses whore!!!"

I retrieved the bag later that night and kept those sweet pussy soaked panties she had returned.

All of this was just foreplay of things to cum.

Mb91 likes this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

That's hot....Im a bit of a sub would love my bf to do something like that.....